The Real Housewives: The Megathread!

boys

6 minutes ago, crf13 said:

This season or this episode? Let’s be honest, now. It was a great, vintage HWs moment, but it took her 10 episodes to do something… 

Nicole’s fiancé, Antoinette, is developing a pattern of jumping into women’s business.  

Lara purposely playing dumb, so Guerdy would be the one to read it on camera :bibliahh:

Mess, I meant to type episode :skull:

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

The fact that Larsa even said "I don't get it" and Guerdy had to read it made it all the better :skull:

This was so funny!! You could tell Larsa was gagged and embarrassed. 

As others have said, it’s time for Alexia to get the pink slip! Marysol just follows along with Alexia’s out-of-touch thinking, but with Alexia gone it’d be interesting to watch how she’d behave. Would she remain the friend of-drunk that’s just there to gossip and …be drunk or would she finally create a personality for herself instead of hiding behind alcohol and props? 

KiKi should be full time next season. Julia and this storyline ripped right from the Melissa Gorga playbook is so tired. 

4 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Am I the only one seeing Sarah Paulson in Angie H? 

I see it and another reality celeb from the 90s/00s.

Nicole came to WORK this episode. I understand her frustration completely. Alexia is a compelling housewife bc at the beginning of the episode, I was crying with her over how far her son progressed since the accident. But by the end, I was thinking about how she's so bird brained :skull: "People can say whatever they want" like GIRL :skull: 

Streets are saying Chris is pissed that they gave gizzele first seat 

2 hours ago, Stevie said:

Not them robbing Candiace of first chair again...

They don't like Candice...I would have given it to her over Karen.

32 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Streets are saying Chris is pissed that they gave gizzele first seat 

CHRIS:ahh:

Ya'll need to give Chris the same smoke ya'll gave Peter or I'm going to have to take notice of the double standard.

Erika kind of looks like Meredith in a blond wig here, tell me I’m wrong

Yeah Alexia is dumb as a rock but her crazy life carried S4 so im pretty sure she won't get fired anytime soon

5 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Yeah Alexia is dumb as a rock but her crazy life carried S4 so im pretty sure she won't get fired anytime soon

Lmfao alexia is truly a worms for brains type of human 

38 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Tbh Erika is kind of a queen and has been THE moment for several season now :penguin:

8 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

I think we're ready for RHOM without Alexia.

she just gives out of touch loser, but not in a comical way. you just feel bad and embarrassed for her

Marysol too. please LEAVE.

this is a STACKED season 6 cast:

Larsa

Nicole

Guerdy

Adriana

Lisa

Julia

Friend of:

Kiki

+1 new HW or Friend of

Please keep spilling I've been saying this for so long. They both are so awful and absolutely brain dead.

Larsa is kind of carrying this season if we have to be honest. I mean Lisa's stuff is definitely more intriguing but the drama between the women is mostly Larsa being messy

17 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

she looks like a wax statue, Madame Tusseauds teas

My 2 cents on RHOMiami, that nobody asked for :

I didn't peg Nicole as a stunt queen, I kinda liiived for the mirror thing, and it was clever too. Kinda gagged Larsa.

Alexia is a bobble head: too much talking, not a lot of thinking. Maybe she's just a contrarian, cause I hope to God she's not actually THAT slow.

Marysol, alcoholism will never be in, let it be sweetie. And no, COCKIES is not a thing.

Guerdy, yawn.

Lisa, the divorce thing kinda got boring fast oop.

Kiki, cute, has potential.

Julia, grasping at straws for a storyline, yawn.

Adriana, legend, icon, etc

Caroline Stanbury, Caroline Brooks, Nina, Lesa, and Ayan were all at the Beyoncé The Atlantis opening event tonight. Meanwhile, Sara was at an Ashanti concert… maybe she’s the housewife that got fired after all? :eek: 

9 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Caroline Stanbury, Caroline Brooks, Nina, Lesa, and Ayan were all at the Beyoncé The Atlantis opening event tonight. Meanwhile, Sara was at an Ashanti concert… maybe she’s the housewife that got fired after all? :eek: 

Imagine going to Ashanti over Bey...

18 hours ago, Chemist said:

Alexia is not getting fired, her bestie is Teresa lol

Alexia is one of Andy’s favorites so she’s not going anywhere lol.

On 1/21/2023 at 5:30 AM, stjosephprey4us said:

14 hours ago, Terrielle said:

she looks like a wax statue, Madame Tusseauds teas

i was about to say, is it the "real"  her or a wax statue :skull: 

13 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Imagine going to Ashanti over Bey...

Bey was invite only, so it’s kind of telling that everyone except Sara was there :fan:

Also, Caroline Brooks is claiming her salon staff worked with Beyoncé to get her dancers ready for the performance. I just know Brooks is going to bring this up next season and use it to drag Lesa, whose claims of Bey wearing her maternity wear are dubious at best :skull: 

Ashanti has hits, too. 

Alexia is the Miami version of Teresa so she's not going anywhere

giphy.gif

The competition continues! If you can’t tell, I’m so ready for Dubai to come back

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

Also, Caroline Brooks is claiming her salon staff worked with Beyoncé to get her dancers ready for the performance. I just know Brooks is going to bring this up next season and use it to drag Lesa, whose claims of Bey wearing her maternity wear are dubious at best :skull: 

Brooks' salon is serving Neverland if I'm going to be honest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.