• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this coming from the moment she renegotiated that prenup ON CAMERA a couple seasons ago

Doja Darby had this date lined up perfectly to secure her bag, 2x child support AND giving herself main storyline in the new season.

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b0a1c1wjj7v736uop5e

Does anyone know how Karen’s show did so far, ratings wise? :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Saw this coming from the moment she renegotiated that prenup ON CAMERA a couple seasons ago

Doja Darby had this date lined up perfectly to secure her bag, 2x child support AND giving herself main storyline in the new season.

Yaaas Ashley Godby for middle position 

Diddnt her and Robyn fight after this lol

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Just under 400k and a 0.09 in demo. Not amazing but with that trailer and lack of promo I'm not shocked. 

I love Karen and tried to watch it but it was boring as hell.

Ashhey is underrated as a housewife. She works as hard as Gizelle but she gets more **** because she creates mess on camera (while Gizelle works behind doors)

She deserves that OG spot

My fave Ashley coming for the crown this season. Slay!

maybe we have to admit that Ashley is the Queen of Potomac over Karen now

When Ashley still finds a new husband before Gizelle or Robyn do

9 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

a flop as expected for the 2nd seater non ambassador of RHOP…but I’m sure the content was lovely although I heard it was boring. 

would explain why it was for only 2 episodes 

3 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

Ooh @stophittingmedadwhatchu got to say about the druggie mom who needs to focus on taking care of her young kids more than openly begging Andy for her job back and then making this post???

13 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

When Ashley still finds a new husband before Gizelle or Robyn do

Y’all are not right about Robyn but Robyn needs to get her marriage storyline or at least give Juan a daughter like he wants because she is in need of a reinvention.

Marge & Jackie know how to throw on that victim role so damn fast for one another. They want us to feel bad for what Teresa said about Marge at dinner as if we didn't see them standing around in a circle talking about Jennifer in the most demeaning manner in the beginning of the season. We also have their husbands pulling up Danielle Staub's sextape watching it and then the women ridiculing Danielle v*gina in the middle of a party on film.

Nobody is giving you b*tches sympathy when you get hit with the same behavior you put out.

Edited by boys

21 hours ago, @michael said:

Guys this is fun reality tv. We shouldn’t be writing essays with bulletpoints.

Lol you must be new here.

On 4/16/2022 at 7:33 PM, stjosephprey4us said:

I will never understand Kyle sympathizers. She is so boring. Her “storyline” was literally Kim, Kim, Kim, LVP, LVP, Kim, her kids, LVP, having bangs, and then nothing. Like what is the appeal. Also Mauricio is ugly now. He is high all the time and looks like he has a lazy eye. Sorry I have standards. Looks like the psychic was right, he will never emotionally fulfill her. Kyle has literally been on the wrong side of every single dispute in BH history, including when she turned against her own blood for a paycheck MULTIPLE times. It’s not cute sis, and it’s so transparent that she’s basically in bed w the producers (a la Bethenny but with no sense of humor, iconic moments, or charisma)

I tend to agree. She's by far the most boring OG left in the game and she gets outshined by her sisters. But her and her family drama is also how BH got created, so...

15 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

She really won, huh? :jonny6:

She's got the kids, the child support, a secured position on RHOP, and possibly half in the settlement. Winning. We been knew she was playing the long game.

Ashely is s top tier wife. The way she secured at least 2 seasons with this mess.

I can’t wait to see her dating. All man and woman, the girls are gonna **** shame her

Ashley sticking to the plan like the smart housewife she is :clap3:

5 hours ago, boys said:

Marge & Jackie know how to throw on that victim role so damn fast for one another. They want us to feel bad for what Teresa said about Marge at dinner as if we didn't see them standing around in a circle talking about Jennifer in the most demeaning manner in the beginning of the season. We also have their husbands pulling up Danielle Staub's sextape watching it and then the women ridiculing Danielle v*gina in the middle of a party on film.

Nobody is giving you b*tches sympathy when you get hit with the same behavior you put out.

I agree, but wasn't Jackie on Jennifer's side until she found out that Jennifer was calling people asking if Evan cheated or not?  This season is kind of all meshing together for me lol

1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

Ashely is s top tier wife. The way she secured at least 2 seasons with this mess.

I can’t wait to see her dating. All man and woman, the girls are gonna **** shame her

I wish she still had the emu restaurant, but I walked by it before when it was open to see it empty on a Saturday night. The only other housewife store I've been in was Nene's Boutique in National Harbor, which turned out to be a disaster.

Finished RHOA S6. What an incredible INCREDIBLE season. i feel like i just watched the peak of housewives :jonnycat:. It got so much better after episode 9. The reunion was sooo good!!.

My rank of the season:

1. Kenya: she is truly becoming my favorite hw of all time. I understand why the viewers sided with Nene at the time (after all she was very beloved and famous) but knowing what we know about her and Phaedra now just shows that Kenya was actually in the right side of history and was vilified for nothing. The way that she stood her  ground in the reunion was crazily entertaining (and admirable). I am sorry but at this point people should have realized that Kenya was the new queen of RHOA

2. Cynthia. I really liked her this season. She had her heart in the right place

3. Nene. She created drama and her confessionals were as hilarious as ever but I feel like Nene truly peaked in S5. In S6 she was mostly grumpy and if I'm not mistaken things get worse from here for her

4. Phaedra. I love the way she read Kenya. Also, her relationship with Apollo was finally getting entertaining. Btw i think Apollo is a much better reality tv character than Peter for example

5. Kandi. Other than mamma Joyce i find everthing that she does so fvking dull. I don't care about Todd and I didn't care about her stupid play.

6. Porsha. I am prettty sure she got her peach back after she attacked Kenya in the reunion because she was so ****** boring this whole season

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

welp :rip: 

all i'm going to say is good luck to nene with that lawsuit since she's been friends with kim off camera

36 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

all i'm going to say is good luck to nene with that lawsuit since she's been friends with kim off camera

This.  She’s really trying it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.