The Real Housewives: The Megathread!

boys

8 hours ago, Million said:

I’ve really enjoyed this season of OC. The song they performed was cute. 

Noella needs a second season. I say keep the cast the same, and bring back Tamra and Vicki. 

It was an underrated season. I enjoyed it too for some reason even though not much happened. Felt kind of breezy and light with a good balance of characters, it was like opening act HWs in a good way.

All they need to do is fire/demote Gina and Jen and bring back Tamra + Vicki and we could have season 10/11 level greatness again. I'd also like them to add another POC girl so Noella isn't on an island.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never understand the Teresa cult. She's just downright awful (and not in a Jen Shah kind of way where it's fun to stan). Marge remains unbothered as usual. 

2 hours ago, Stevie said:

All they need to do is fire/demote Gina and Jen and bring back Tamra + Vicki and we could have season 10/11 level greatness again. I'd also like them to add another POC girl so Noella isn't on an island.

Don't forget about Godd :eli:

omg Teddi is so ****** annoying when it comes to RHOBH takes. This podcast will be unlistenable when S12 is airing

24 minutes ago, Chemist said:

omg Teddi is so ****** annoying when it comes to RHOBH takes. This podcast will be unlistenable when S12 is airing

Teddi is SO annoying!!! B!tch stfu with your crunchy bob and irrelevant takes on the show you got fired from. Be gone, nat

Edited by Alfred

3 hours ago, Stevie said:

It was an underrated season. I enjoyed it too for some reason even though not much happened. Felt kind of breezy and light with a good balance of characters, it was like opening act HWs in a good way.

Definitely agree. I think Emily had a hand in that, she was really funny this season. Emily’s just not the best pot stirrer, but she tried…

Bring Tamra and Vicki back and we’ll get more drama and the comedy. Plus they’ll tug at Shannon which is always fun to watch.

I don't believe it. Not even Gizelle is this messy. It would be a ki though wew :deadbanana2:

Thank god for Shannon and Noella, they were the ones who made this season somewhat watchable. Oh and Gina's unbearable

2 hours ago, Snoopy said:

RHOC reunion looks so bad. I hope it's just one episode. 

It's two parts. :rip:

7 hours ago, robattack332 said:

I will never understand the Teresa cult. She's just downright awful (and not in a Jen Shah kind of way where it's fun to stan). Marge remains unbothered as usual. 

Don't forget about Godd :eli:

Hates  Legend Teresa but stans Kelly Dodd.

The winning team feels so good.

giphy.gif

I could see Chris going after cast mates though tbh :rip:

4 hours ago, Chemist said:

I don't believe it. Not even Gizelle is this messy. It would be a ki though wew :deadbanana2:

They want this to be true so badly but how soon people forget Karen is cool with Gizelle again and Karen and Monique spilled tea about Candice when both were against her so Gizelle could just go to the 2nd best/2nd seat Grande Dame for tea 

QZtKwh7.gif

that would only be funny if it were a storyline but Gizelle wouldn't dare reach out to that violent woman when tea is known about Candice in the circle

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

They want this to be true so badly but how soon people forget Karen is cool with Gizelle again and Karen and Monique spilled tea about Candice when both were against her so Gizelle could just go to the 2nd best/2nd seat Grande Dame for tea 

QZtKwh7.gif

that would only be funny if it were a storyline but Gizelle wouldn't dare reach out to that violent woman when tea is known about Candice in the circle

Gizelle also said she would of been okay with Mia beating the **** out of Candiace, so let’s not act like she’s above violence 

And Karen and Ashley are still cool with Monique, so Gizelle wouldn’t even need to reach out to Monique for tea on Candiace…she could just get it through them 2 (or even through Charisse) 

2 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Gizelle also said she would of been okay with Mia beating the **** out of Candiace, so let’s not act like she’s above violence 

Not you leaving out the context. I don’t love Mia but candiace reaction to mia was way worse than when Mo popped her :rip:

4 hours ago, slw84 said:

Hates  Legend Teresa but stans Kelly Dodd.

The winning team feels so good.

giphy.gif

Kelly's nuts but she at least takes actual firm stances on things. Tre is just a babbling hypocrite about everything. 

And Karen and Ashley are still cool with Monique, so Gizelle wouldn’t even need to reach out to Monique for tea on Candiace…she could just get it through them 2 (or even through Charisse) 

Exactly. But if she did do that it would only be funny if cameras were rolling.

The tea on all the ladies is out there so it's their to be used at any point. Just like Karen talked about Gizelle's breakdown. She fumbled in execution but even Gizelle said in multiple interviews she had a breakdown after her divorce.

Referring to her doing it herself. Her setting up others like she set up Monique.

people STILL don't get that the reason Monique went off the way she did was AFTER GEB were laughing at Candice gathering Monique  with ease in their back and forth and GEB were over there like two popular girls who pitted two wannabes against one another to fight for the 3rd spot and were popping popcorn knowing their plan to split the two up worked.

Gizelle knew Monique fell for the bait faking it for GEB to spite Monique which is why we had that off air comment where Monique was pretending she was doing it for the cameras and Candice was not having it because Candice is just Candice. After that, Monique upped the ante to make Candice look bad.

This was all spearheaded beyond those two. 

3 minutes ago, robattack332 said:

Kelly's nuts but she at least takes actual firm stances on things. Tre is just a babbling hypocrite about everything. 

Tre remains a a legend. We love her because she is ditzy and crazy but she is more harmful to herself than she is to others.

We only hate when the people are more harmful to others than to themselves. Tre ain't about to do nothing to go back in prison and they know that.

I just don't like how they make her come off like she really is stupid. She might be a mess but this is not a dumb woman...you can't make it that far being legitimately dumb.

I highkey believe english is her 2nd language and she just doesn't know certain words but she knew enough to get those bank loans and purchase all those homes. A fool can't do all of that  but eh. Dumb or not...I still go up for her.:hippo:

15 hours ago, robattack332 said:

She's a one trick pony who brings the same thing to the table every season on top of being awful. I kinda wish Bravo would shake the table and kick her off the show, but we all saw what happened to OC :deadbanana4:

41 minutes ago, Stardom said:

She's a one trick pony who brings the same thing to the table every season on top of being awful. I kinda wish Bravo would shake the table and kick her off the show, but we all saw what happened to OC :deadbanana4:

She's in my top 5 most hated Housewives. I understand what she's brought to the show but she's a demonic human being

13 hours ago, Chemist said:

Gizelle needs to worry about her man and all the illegitimate children he's produced. Candiace should call up Fraudra to get the details on their relationship if Gizelle wants to be this messy. :gaycat5:

3 hours ago, Stardom said:

Exactly! I get her being there because we need someone ridiculous for the drama, it's the stanning that's insane (and I love me a good villain). She's just not interesting enough to be a good one. Just completely awful. 

I don't understand girls, I just don't get it. How are we on a fourth season of Gina and Emily and they haven't served a single iconic or even memorable moment in that time. I am flabbergasted. At least Kelly, Vicki and Tamra served ICONIC moments multiple times each season.

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

I don't understand girls, I just don't get it. How are we on a fourth season of Gina and Emily and they haven't served a single iconic or even memorable moment in that time. I am flabbergasted. At least Kelly, Vicki and Tamra served ICONIC moments multiple times each season.

i don’t know....between nyc and OC, bravos casting department has fumbled the bag soo hard in recent years 

imagine if they just kept the same OC cast for season 12 :rip: we probably would still have a good cast

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.