Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

This is a classic :dies:

OT: to me, usually anything hateful that FFF do is kind of excusable bc it drives conflict on the show forward and gives you ppl to root against. However, the one thing I cannot STAND is their hypocrisy/ double standards. It drives me mad. How can the same ppl who sheltered Dorit from Camille’s callouts say that Denise needs to be “open and honest”? How can Rinna say Garcelle came for her daughter/ parenting when she asked a genuine question about how Rinna may have inadvertently contributed to her daughter’s body image issues, but when Erika hits on and tells Garcelle’s children to **** off, they laugh it off. How can they get mad saying LVP is going to Radar Online, but even now that she’s off the show the entire season’s plot lines are all leaked to the press. How can Kyle say Sutton isn’t empathetic for not being as sensitive about Dorit’s robbery, but then downplay her father’s suicide and two miscarriages. The list goes on. Idk if 1) they don’t know they’re being this blatantly two-faced, like if they’re really that stupid and blind to their own actions 2) if they don’t care and they do it all to drive conflict on the show or 3) they all have too much dirt on one another and have formed an alliance to keep each other’s heads above water in Hollywood and on the show. However, THAT one characteristic is what really makes FFF insufferable and literally painful at times to watch bc it makes it feel like the show has no stakes bc you always know how they will swing no matter what the conflict is depending on who’s involved. And yes, this is an essay but at least what I’m writing is coherent :skull:

i can't believe kyle actually said that :rip: she was always very careful but this time she literally crossed the line (AND given the marks on sutton)

incredible

sutton should've toughened up and SAY it to kyle .. also garcelle better let erika HAVE iT, there's no ******* way one should talk to a chile like that

Kyle is an absolute disgusting human being. I wish LVP ran her off the show instead.

7 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

garcelle better let erika HAVE iT, there's no ******* way one should talk to a chile like that

I hope she gives it to her at the reunion. 

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

How did bravo find  Carlton :bibliahh:

they need to being her & LVP back to END VYLE

Incredible how messy things have become in one week and the episode hasn't even aired yet. We're in the mid of the season and Kathy hasn't even appeared yet, so god knows what else is going to happen.

I really hope Bravo rethinks the current RHOBH cast after this season, since they are all problematic in one way or another (the white women).

People are gonna think Garcelle supporters are the ones attacking Portia when in reality it’s LVP stans I bet

10 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I hope she gives it to her at the reunion. 

that's too far away, she needs to have her have it now

nftr0oj62.gif

3 hours ago, insomniac said:

OMG savage! How was that never a storyline?

not 300.000 dollars :skull: Dorit and PK and their lifestyle always seemed fraudulent and will come to light one day as well..

19 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

they need to being her & LVP back to END VYLE

The way she’s staying on Kyle’s next so far :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Chemist said:

:rip:

She's done :rip: 

28 minutes ago, Chemist said:

The lowest approvals for returning out of any housewife :rip: Girl is less popular than Kyle, Erika and Rinna :rip: 

28 minutes ago, Chemist said:

The lowest approvals for returning out of any housewife :rip: Girl is less popular than Kyle, Erika and Rinna :rip: 

3 hours ago, boys said:

People are gonna think Garcelle supporters are the ones attacking Portia when in reality it’s LVP stans I bet

I think so too. So many of them have Twitter accounts with photos of Kyle pre-surgery and variations of Vyle in the name :deadbanana2: 

3 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

i can't believe kyle actually said that :rip: she was always very careful but this time she literally crossed the line (AND given the marks on sutton)

incredible

sutton should've toughened up and SAY it to kyle .. also garcelle better let erika HAVE iT, there's no ******* way one should talk to a chile like that

The main problem is that Erika and Garcelle are not even cool like that for garcelle to chalk it up to her being a drunk friend.

It's bizarre :psyduck:

Kim cussing out ken :bibliahh:

she needs to come back 

3 hours ago, Matangi said:

Incredible how messy things have become in one week and the episode hasn't even aired yet. We're in the mid of the season and Kathy hasn't even appeared yet, so god knows what else is going to happen.

I really hope Bravo rethinks the current RHOBH cast after this season, since they are all problematic in one way or another (the white women).

The BH cast sadly won’t change much since they’re still ratings magnets and the fraud four are pretty much besties with the producers. I just wonder how much longer until fans get sick of the never changing power dynamics.

BH is so toxic this season. I’m kind of over it. Has anyone seen the housewives subreddit? It’s a total war zone. :ace: 

I think the Erika mess was more cringe than actively horrible. I appreciate Dorit and Crystal having some sense. Kyle, on the other hand, was being a monster. 

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

And this is exactly how Andy and the girls will spin the narrative on Garcelle come the reunion. 

38 minutes ago, Stevie said:

BH is so toxic this season. I’m kind of over it. Has anyone seen the housewives subreddit? It’s a total war zone. :ace: 

I think the Erika mess was more cringe than actively horrible. I appreciate Dorit and Crystal having some sense. Kyle, on the other hand, was being a monster. 

I mean, the craziest thing from the clips is Kyle adamently telling Sutton she hasn’t had a miscarriage and is probably lying about it :rip: 

I can’t wait to hear how Teddi tries to spin this on her podcast 

Diametrical Duchess Dorit is innocent...go after the other girls, instead

giphy.gif

I'm speechless at this "apology"

FW8aw7NWAAAj3vS?format=jpg&name=large

She did say in another Story she called Sutton the morning after the party and apologized, but we'll see.

Saying all that nonsense and still saying "I like seeing this side of Erika!" in the same clip. Dumba**.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.