• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than Whitney or Heather (from the few episodes of SLC I watched) I have no idea who this cast is…. 

What happened to all the BH rumours? :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Why getting Heather and Whitney when Lisa and Jen are there :psyduck:

That’s probably bad timing for Jen lol 

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

We should be happy if Jen isn‘t in jail by the time the SLC reunion is being filmed :dies: But I feel like Heather and Whitney could be an interesting combo. There’s probably some friction between these two since Whitney became besties with Lisa.

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

and odd group lol but I guess the current is too 

I wonder why they picked Giselle, and not Ashley.  This group seems more youth-oriented, and are Candice and Giselle even friends at this point? Odd choice. 

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Other than Whitney or Heather (from the few episodes of SLC I watched) I have no idea who this cast is…. 

What happened to all the BH rumours? :deadbanana2:

You need to get into the best franchise of the last years (RHOP)

gizelle and candiace like gizelle isn’t coming after candiace this upcoming season :deadbanana2:

Finished RHOC season 8 reunion and wow that was a bit insane dfthhs. One of the most toxic reunions

The DEVIL jumping out of Dorinda over food in the bedrooms and Tamrat screaming right back at her PLEASEEEE :deadbanana4:

Of all the ICONIC housewives from New York.. Really, those two? I suppose all the other housewives worth a damn to bring back are booked and busy or don't want to do it. 

I'm excited to see Tinsley back. But literally WHO is the pull from that group? Love Gizelle, but she is the heaviest hitter on that cast and she is not strong enough to draw in viewers.

20 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm excited to see Tinsley back. But literally WHO is the pull from that group? Love Gizelle, but she is the heaviest hitter on that cast and she is not strong enough to draw in viewers.

RHUGT season 2 did half of season 1 600k vs 300k. I'm sure this could keep it above 300k.

2 minutes ago, slw84 said:

RHUGT season 2 did half of season 1 600k vs 300k. I'm sure this could keep it above 300k.

If these numbers are real its further proof the Housewives fandom is completely divorced from the reality of what the viewer base at large likes. 

I preferred season one myself because season two is just some of the worst human beings to ever show up on the show thrown together in......... the Berkshires

I don’t mind this cast tbh but it seems to be promoting some of the lesser known housewives (Miami, SLC, new NY potentially). I love Tinsley so I’m not mad and I’d like to see Leah with a different cast even though I don’t like her that much. 

RHUGT Season 2 confirmed why I never liked or found Dorinda's confessionals funny. She tries way too hard and you can tell laughs at her own jokes. I also caught the vibe during season 7 that Dorinda likes to play shadow producer, it's funny seeing how it's even playing out now with this new season. I don't think it's terrible but it's nowhere near the classic that fans are calling it either.

Also the Jill Zarin era of NYC> Bethenny era

26 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

If these numbers are real its further proof the Housewives fandom is completely divorced from the reality of what the viewer base at large likes. 

I preferred season one myself because season two is just some of the worst human beings to ever show up on the show thrown together in......... the Berkshires

I think they were from airings on Bravo (episode 1) for both. Apparently season 1 episode 1 with live +3 ratings was 617k /0.15 demo season 2 episode 1 was 352k/0.09 demo.

I haven't watched season two but it seems to be entertaining but am not surprised season 1 is better.

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

I don’t think Jen can leave the country 

Does peacock even release numbers 

Y'all have to pick a lane and stick with it about these ratings :deadbanana2:

First, when someone's favorite franchise tanks in the ratings, it's always the STREAMING, HOLIDAY AND DVR NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!! excuse to defend it

Second, when a franchise someone hates outperforms, it's always the THEY HAVE NO COMPETITION ON THAT DAY!!!!! excuse to continue slandering it

Do ratings matter or not? Do they indicate the quality of the show/season or not? Find an answer to these questions and be consistent!

6 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I don’t mind this cast tbh but it seems to be promoting some of the lesser known housewives (Miami, SLC, new NY potentially). I love Tinsley so I’m not mad and I’d like to see Leah with a different cast even though I don’t like her that much. 

This is a controversial opinion but I think Tinsley is the perfect Real Housewife. Light-hearted, fun, a little messy and not afraid to engage when she absolutely has to. I think she is the type of person most people want to see.

The show at large has become about horrible people trying to outdo each other in awfulness and I think the declining ratings indicate people are not here for it. Especially with the state of the real world. Its just not fun anymore. 

6 hours ago, slw84 said:

I think they were from airings on Bravo (episode 1) for both. Apparently season 1 episode 1 with live +3 ratings was 617k /0.15 demo season 2 episode 1 was 352k/0.09 demo.

I haven't watched season two but it seems to be entertaining but am not surprised season 1 is better.

Receipts for this?  “live” ratings for a streaming service is not a thing and Peacock never releases ratings

Season 1 of RHUGT could have 3 million more viewers and still wouldn’t be the better season

This current cast features many unlikable women but there is no way to deny that it has been a far more entertaining show to watch giving you much more to talk about each week than the first

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.