The Real Housewives: The Megathread!

boys

4 minutes ago, *Tim said:

Another installment is coming honeeeys. Real Housewives of Amsterdam is coming somewhere around fall/winter this year to a dutch streaming service called Videoland. The article doesn't mention anything Bravo related. 

Cherry-Ann Person, Djamila Celina, Hella Huizinga, Kimmylien Nguyen, Maria Tailor, Sheila Bergeik and Susanna Klibansky are taking over :jonnycat:

?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&

I’m actually kinda interested :-*

I’d love to see some how ppl live in Amsterdam tbh.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, boys said:

RHOA just ain't what it use to be it don't matter the holiday or if the ratings were at 1 million every week. Kenya isn't funny and never has been. Kandi is a dry ass veteran only concerned about sex toys & whats on the menu for dinner. Sheree whether yall realize it or not has been fired twice for a reason. Drew is... I feel bad for her so I'm not gonna drag her. Sanya idk much about her but no one seems to be living for her. Marlo is just Marlo still bringing her same messy antics she always has but doesn't have a great ensemble to make use of it.

This show use to be one of the funniest ones to watch and not just in confessionals but in the scenes they filmed as well and it's definitely lost that magic.

Agreed

2 hours ago, *Tim said:

Another installment is coming honeeeys. Real Housewives of Amsterdam is coming somewhere around fall/winter this year to a dutch streaming service called Videoland. The article doesn't mention anything Bravo related. 

Cherry-Ann Person, Djamila Celina, Hella Huizinga, Kimmylien Nguyen, Maria Tailor, Sheila Bergeik and Susanna Klibansky are taking over :jonnycat:

Interesting!

I looked on Twitter but can’t find any info whether this is Bravo owned or not.

Videoland is the same streaming service that premiered Drag Race Holland, I think.

This better be in English so we can all follow the show. The cast looks diverse!!

12 hours ago, boys said:

RHOA just ain't what it use to be it don't matter the holiday or if the ratings were at 1 million every week. Kenya isn't funny and never has been. Kandi is a dry ass veteran only concerned about sex toys & whats on the menu for dinner. Sheree whether yall realize it or not has been fired twice for a reason. Drew is... I feel bad for her so I'm not gonna drag her. Sanya idk much about her but no one seems to be living for her. Marlo is just Marlo still bringing her same messy antics she always has but doesn't have a great ensemble to make use of it.

This show use to be one of the funniest ones to watch and not just in confessionals but in the scenes they filmed as well and it's definitely lost that magic.

I can definitely see Phaedra and Porsha back next year. Seems the audience wants VETS and won’t just watch the show for the show.

I think everyone else is expendable to the network with maybe Kenya as an exception considering she’s still a core member and actively involved  . 

2 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I’m actually kinda interested 

I’d love to see some how ppl live in Amsterdam tbh.

In cramped apartments :thing:

32 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Interesting!

I looked on Twitter but can’t find any info whether this is Bravo owned or not.

Videoland is the same streaming service that premiered Drag Race Holland, I think.

This better be in English so we can all follow the show. The cast looks diverse!!

It's not produced by Bravo

On 6/26/2022 at 10:52 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Not me meeting Andy cohen last night while I was rolling my ass off :bibliahh:

Ooh wow, what was he like :ducky:

4 hours ago, *Tim said:

Lol I actually know one of these ladies. Used to work for her. :laugh:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

It's not produced by Bravo

Does that make it the first show made separately? How does that work? Bravo licenses it? Hopefully it’ll be on Hayu.

1 hour ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Ooh wow, what was he like :ducky:

Oh he was nice lol. 

also RHOA discourse is a mess on Twitter lol. Really interested in what they do next season 

1 hour ago, insomniac said:

Does that make it the first show made separately? How does that work? Bravo licenses it? Hopefully it’ll be on Hayu.

No, there are a lot of international housewives shows: Chershire (which has like 15 seasons :deadbanana2:), Melbourne, Toronto, Johannesburg, Lagos, etc and yes it’s licensed by Bravo

15 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Streets are saying Noella got fired :deadbanana2:

This better not be true!

She had a strong first season and is the only one to wind up Heather, she needs to stay. 

I swear if Jen stays over Noella…

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

No, there are a lot of international housewives shows: Chershire (which has like 15 seasons :deadbanana2:), Melbourne, Toronto, Johannesburg, Lagos, etc and yes it’s licensed by Bravo

I’m shook!! Never realized that. Chershire of all places too! :rip:

Diana is serving suspect in these previews lol 

I'm watching UGT2 Episode 1, omg Brandi is making me cringe :skull: she has zero self awareness, and this is coming from someone who usually enjoys her antics :skull: 

21 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Streets are saying Noella got fired :deadbanana2:

I feel like Heather said she won’t film unless Noella was fired. Heather is a *****. 

I don't understand who thought casting Flopiana was a good idea...I haven't seen someone so disgusting since Theodora.

GET HER OUT NOW.

Sutton is our savior in her name we pray

GET DIANA JENKINS OFF MY SCREEN

and this is the best season since Season 5, it stopped being cool to drag rhobh since last year

Diana is one of the worst HWs in the history of every franchise, she isn't giving what she thought she gave

Vyle defending Diana against Sutton even though she was being horrible :ace:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.