The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

8 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

robyn bringing the views hihi 

give her first chair 

u think its a lil coinkydink that robyns starring episode is the most viewed?! i think not!! robyn supremacy continues!

6 hours ago, slw84 said:

I'm afraid GEB supporters won again...poor dat. @stophittingmedad what say you!

we always win!! ahhhhh!!!

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

certain members in here are soooo mad that robyn is winning and finally getting the acclaim she deserves. i feel a bit like galileo discovering the world is round despite everyone saying it was flat but ORH probably have a lot in common with flat earthers...

lanaboards-yikes.gif

17 minutes ago, FAN said:

Kathy sitting beside Lisa Rinna at the peoples choice tonight I’m ******* screaming :ahh:

:ahh:

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:ahh:

She’s so mad tonight :ahh:

say what you want about Lisa, at least she can still have a good time

Kyle, Rinna and Erika were all asked who they’d most like to see back on the show and Kyle/Erika picked Teddi and Lisa picked Brandi

I’m gonna need Chris basset to not be replying to like every major RHOP tweet

like sir do you work lol 

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m gonna need Chris basset to not be replying to like every major RHOP tweet

like sir do you work lol 

and I’m gonna need y’all to let go of this misguided notion that HWs husbands should be silent when they’ve been a major talking point of the season. If Chris’ name is uttered unnecessarily every other episode by Candiaces co workers in a defamatory way, he has every right to address the show and the women on it. 

Edited by Phobos

4 minutes ago, Phobos said:

and I’m gonna need y’all to let go of this misguided notion that HWs husbands should be silent when they’ve been a major talking point of the season. If Chris’ name is uttered unnecessarily every other episode by Candiaces co workers in a defamatory way, he has every right to address the show and the women on it. 

Like!! Is he just supposed to be ok with being lied on and only speak at the reunion 

14 minutes ago, Phobos said:

This. Especially when the “story” is that you are out here making women uncomfortable all across Maryland. :rip:

Suddenly, the girls are cool with Peter, Slade and Joe (NJ)...:santa:

1 hour ago, Phobos said:

It never ends well when they do this is all I’m saying 

especially how Chris is doing it lol 

44 minutes ago, Khamis said:

This. Especially when the “story” is that you are out here making women uncomfortable all across Maryland. :rip:

55 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Like!! Is he just supposed to be ok with being lied on and only speak at the reunion 

The girls hate Candiace so much that they insist on defying basic logic to justify the slander against Chris Bassett  (and his natural human response to it). 

it’s beyond clear one user in here has an erotic fixation on being a contrarian and devils advocate for the lowest rung of human behavior. 

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:rip: I like candiace lol 

The girls really throw their entire emotions into a reality show cast and can't handle when you don't like who they like.

Mess.:psyduck:

None of the cast members are upstanding enough to have this much vigor to server surrogate defense lawyer.

Candice STILL got caught lying and being just as lowdown with her "platform" as her cast members.:rofl:

20 hours ago, FAN said:

Kathy sitting beside Lisa Rinna at the peoples choice tonight I’m ******* screaming :ahh:

Kathy is so returning back along with Rinna.

If she can sit next to Rinna she can film on the same show.

28 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It never ends well when they do this is all I’m saying 

especially how Chris is doing it lol 

Yes.

What he is doing is that most just like his wife.

The difference between Candice and Ashley is Ashley addresses it and shuts it down even she is lying.

The power and intellect Candice could have had if she handled it correctly (she had Robyn backing her) and closed the lid on it.

GEB and Ashley KNEW she'd throw a tantrum and turn it into something major and now Chris has to sit back and defend it.

If Chris had done what Ray is going to tell him to do which is apologize for making her feel uncomfortable and then make sure he never engages with Gizelle again if something like that can make her uncomfortable then he would look like the bigger person and the story is dead.

Now she's tripped up over her good momentum by being caught in lies, being just as gossipy on her platform, attacking Gizelle's looks and age (LIKE A TEENAGE CHILD WOULD DO) every chance she gets and making comments about Gizelle's daughters while on social media.

Candice could gather, read and shade her with class like Karen does (most of the time) and instead goes to the lowest common denominator social media "drags" and regurgitates them.

Candice and Chris could have come out of this season on the rise and it just feels lukewarm.

Sadly, I think Wendy and Candice with Karen not being able to trust Candice or like Wendy more than an ally is going to divide this group even further like RHOBH.

GEB and Ashley seemingly have a trio and GEB are for sure friends and Ashley might just be friends by now too. Mia is a nonfactor.

They'll need to add more friends of Karen, Wendy and Robyn to balance this out a bit.

Edited by slw84

Until Canfiace lies about someone sexually assulting another person, she has every right to defend her man from the foolery 

Imagine thinking Chris should apologize to someone for making them feel 'uncomforable' when said person said first hand he didn't say or do anything wrong or inappropriate.

Gizelle lied flat out!

She said she was uncomforable with the 'optics' then said Chris made her feel uncomfortable and tried to hit on her. Then tried to claim that Chris lured her to her room when she's the one who suggested they go to her trailer.

Then she blatenly embellished Ashley's story about her friend and told Robin that Ashley said Chris was feeling on her friend's booty. Flat out lie! 

Gizelle owes Chris an apology! This woman stays scheming on people's marriage but she's taking it way too far trying to paint Chris as a sexual predator. Embarrassing and I hope they drag her for it at the reunion. 

For years, Chris has dealt with the girls saying he's broke, jobless, and living off Candiace and he let it slide....but someone trying to paint u as a sexual predator is not something to brush off. He has every right to defend himself 

:ahh: Karen's mole looks amazing this year. Robyn's reign just won't let up. Gizelle looks gorgeous on IG. Ashley finally getting vitamin D from someone she's attracted too.

The core four are doing wonderfully.

:santa:

2 hours ago, Khamis said:

January may be a busy month for Brandi! :duca:

I’m so excited for this omg :duca: based on her podcast interview with Tamra and Teddi last week I really don’t think she’s back for S13 :(

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

The girls really throw their entire emotions into a reality show cast and can't handle when you don't like who they like.

Mess.:psyduck:

None of the cast members are upstanding enough to have this much vigor to server surrogate defense lawyer.

Candice STILL got caught lying and being just as lowdown with her "platform" as her cast members.:rofl:

The delusional irony of you typing this with your endless dissertations 

and that’s why we went to sing sing. :gaynetcat4:

i get dragged to hell and back for stanning queen robyn dixon but now i come on this website today to see people stanning chris bassett!?!? i must have hit my head or smtg because please bffr this cant be happening

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.