The Real Housewives: The Megathread!

boys

Candiace needs to realize none of these girls are her friends and return the same energy

Robyn needs to get over her issue with Wendy 

Wendy was big for apologizing even though she wasn't in the wrong 

Mia is so delusional and on a serious power trip

Karen is activated! 

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, boys said:

Why would we thank her for anything? She's lucky to have a job at this point all she's done this season is embarrass herself and be a hypocrite

why cant you give a strong woman her flowers?

Candiace ruined her own friendship with Karen starting way back when she let the GEBs talk her into thinking Karen wasn't being a good friend to her in season 5 and now here she is this season spreading rumors that Karen is running around with other men and lying about it and beefing wit those two green eyed clowns.

Ashley acting like she wasn't at that same table with Candiace feeding into the mess that she was talking about is super fake and proves exactly what Candiace was saying ultimately that these hoes ain't loyal.

Gizelle is so scared of Candiace does anyone notice how she doesn't engage with her when an argument is on the cusp of breaking out? She knows its over for her if she fights with her.

Wendy was definitely the bigger person for apologizing when she didn't have to and good for her on showing up even though she knew she was walking into the lions den.

Robyn is 7 seasons into this show and has no iconic moments that highlight her in a good way. Pulling out an amazon echo on a cast trip in Miami isn't going to be the moment you think it is girl.

Charisse is a nobody and brings nothing.

Mia is literally the reason the trip got ruined by trying to embarrass Wendy with the Peter mess so how are you THIS upset and still trying to exile this girl all based off your actions. 

Karen gave us dramatics and carried on tonight. What would this show be without her. THE GRAND DAME REIGNS SUPREME.

Jacqueline I was surprised to see her going at it with Candiace, gagged me a bit.

1 minute ago, boys said:

Candiace ruined her own friendship with Karen starting way back when she let the GEBs talk her into thinking Karen wasn't being a good friend to her in season 5 and now here she is this season spreading rumors that Karen is running around with other men and lying about it and beefing wit those two green eyed clowns.

Ashley acting like she wasn't at that same table with Candiace feeding into the mess that she was talking about is super fake and proves exactly what Candiace was saying ultimately that these hoes ain't loyal.

Gizelle is so scared of Candiace does anyone notice how she doesn't engage with her when an argument is on the cusp of breaking out? She knows its over for her if she fights with her.

Wendy was definitely the bigger person for apologizing when she didn't have to and good for her on showing up even though she knew she was walking into the lions den.

Robyn is 7 seasons into this show and has no iconic moments that highlight her in a good way. Pulling out an amazon echo on a cast trip in Miami isn't going to be the moment you think it is girl.

Charisse is a nobody and brings nothing.

Mia is literally the reason the trip got ruined by trying to embarrass Wendy with the Peter mess so how are you THIS upset and still trying to exile this girl all based off your actions. 

Karen gave us dramatics and carried on tonight. What would this show be without her. THE GRAND DAME REIGNS SUPREME.

Jacqueline I was surprised to see her going at it with Candiace, gagged me a bit.

I agree with most of this....and yes Gizelle is definitely scared lol...the reunion is going to be funny 

the girls trying to pile on candiace to deflect from their treatment of wendy :deadbanana2:

i got high before watching this episode and took photos of robyn like i was at a concert

IMG-7186.jpg

30 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

i got high before watching this episode and took photos of robyn like i was at a concert

IMG-7186.jpg

:rip:

I saw online that Taylor is an official housewife now for OC, is that true? I didn’t see an announcement.

8 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

IMG-7186.jpg

:ahh:

Funny thing is Candiace have Robyn props later on in that IG live…she had good things to say about Robyn’s businesses…also Karen looked legit hurt at that table

The awkwardness the beginning this episode :ahh:

Edit: wait it’s the whole episode :ahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

RHOP:

• Finally... the opening is back... which means we're moving on from this bulls**t... hopefully.
  • The flashbacks are nice... but I am over the M.I.A. because it is purely not F.U.N.
  • This dinner and a show is something... but Dorinda did it better during Ultimate Girls Trip.
  • Candiace, darling, you can't say you don't know, and then admit your husband is talking about both Ashley & Gizelle.
  • Producers are on top of their game with receipts and clips this season. Amazing.
  • Short ribs, tacos and pasta? Umm... those three do not go together.
  • Candiace, girl, you lyin'. LYIN'.
  • Most. Awkward. Car. Ride. Ever.
  • Is it me, or is Karen eXXXtra horny this episode?
  • This is a boat? Haha. Mia is shady boots.
  • Candiace, STFU! I don't blame Robyn one single bit for not wanting to disclose sh*t around Wendy. I would do the damn same.
  • Oh that head TURN from Karen. She slow-mo'd herself so producers wouldn't have to.
  • Mia can do her thing... it isn't my cup of tea, especially in a relationship, but I can't blame her for enjoying what she enjoys.
  • Oh Ashley... you are messy as ****! Inviting Wendy after multiple no's.
  • Not Gizelle scooting Mia's chair. HAHA.
  • Robyn pulling out the Alexa is hilarious! To expose Candiace. I. LOVE. IT. Do it, girl! Go do it!
  • Ancient African proverb? You mean Nene Leakes? Or am I missing a reference?
  • "Thank you poop #2." Iconic line.
  • OH SNAP! KAREN IS ABOUT TO SNAP! Her face says it ALL!
  • PRODUCERS GIVING US THE RECEIPTS!!! Iconic!!!
  • "People know me. I stop and say 'hello.'" Iconic.
  • Karen: "We need cleansing." See's people singing Happy Birthday: "Okay! We're done!" HAHAHA.
  • Candiace talking about everyone getting along and then SHE is the one to re-open Pandora's Box. LAWD. Potomac is messy and people need to pay attention.

15 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

you can thank miss robyn dixon for that iktr!!

molding herself into a legend. They hate to see it.

Green eyes come with a lot of responsibility and she is showing her worth:hippo:

15 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

why cant you give a strong woman her flowers?

Depends on what people define as a strong woman. Some think fighting and attacking someone is fine as long as they are anti GEB provoked...

is5jWj0.gif

This candiace vs gizzele thing is such a mess 

cause they clearly are ready to fight :rip:

also who said gizelle is afraid of candiace :ahh:

candiace can’t even say her name 

18 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This candiace vs gizzele thing is such a mess 

cause they clearly are ready to fight :rip:

also who said gizelle is afraid of candiace :ahh:

candiace can’t even say her name 

Candiace has addressed her and pointed at her several times lol ....called her a liar, shady, and fake 

But Giselle for some reason is avoiding going head to head with Candiace....but then again she was quiet last season when Wendy started dragging her, quiet when Monique was tearing into her at the reunion so this is kind of her motto. She starts mess then retreats lol 

16 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Candiace has addressed her and pointed at her several times lol ....called her a liar, shady, and fake 

But Giselle for some reason is avoiding going head to head with Candiace....but then again she was quiet last season when Wendy started dragging her, quiet when Monique was tearing into her at the reunion so this is kind of her motto. She starts mess then retreats lol 

Cause candiace is giving her the cold shoulder (as she should tbh lol )

jacquilene vs candiace is funny cause why they fighting lol 

Social media can be such a gift and a curse to these shows. I don’t know how Candiace thought she could casually lash out on everyone on her instagram and get away with it lol

1 minute ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Social media can be such a gift and a curse to these shows. I don’t know how Candiace thought she could casually lash out on everyone on her instagram and get away with it lol

I don't think that's what she was trying to do at all....everyone in the group knows she has beef with Gizelle/Ashley so when she said 'none of these hoes' she was making a reference to those 2 and she clarified that 

In terms of the reunion...I think the best head to head match-ups will be in this order: 

Candiace vs. Gizelle (if Gizelle doesn't disengage)

Karen vs. Robyn

Karen vs. Charisse 

Wendy vs. Mia 

Candiace vs. Ashley 

Ashley vs. Mia 

Candiace vs. Robyn 

Wendy vs. Robyn 

This is going to be the best reunion yet lol 

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

Lord we forgot about the guys....

G vs. Eddie (defending their wives)

Chris vs. Ashley/Gizelle

Ray vs. the gang 

Juan won't show up lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.