The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

10 hours ago, Khamis said:

Lol objectively Robyn is mostly wrong 90% of the time. But that’s fine bc at least she’s clocked in. In HWs you gotta have people that are loud and wrong…. Otherwise we’d have nothing to talk about. Robyn and Mia are serving that this season.

Gizelle is the one on the fence bc I don’t understand why she goes to work thinking “ok who’s marriage at I’m going to try to get into today” like it don’t gotta go that deep all the time.

yeah and 90% is still an A so Robyn stays winning!! lil GEBsters unite!!

edit: i misunderstood what u said. robyn is not wrong 90% of the time! maybe 10% wrong compared to everyone else on earths 40% wrong. she is ahead of her time we dont understand yet.

Edited by stophittingmedad

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Khamis said:

The way no one talks about SLC :dies:

The drop from season 2 to season 3 is serving debuting at #1 on the charts to OUT the next week.

I said this would happen when Mary left.

The SLC episode was excellent, best of the season. Jen is becoming completely undone and it's amazing and scary to watch. The friends of actually earned their spots too, calling out Jen for the con woman she clearly is in ways the core four haven't been able to do in three seasons. Meredith and Heather following Jen around like her assistants was so embarrassing for them. :toofunny3:

Lisa Barlegend continues to be the star and anchor of the show. I normally hate Whitney, but this week her confessionals were KILLING me. It's nice to see those two move on from pretending to be Jen's friend, unlike Meredith and Heather. This season has just been awful for Heather and it's clear the blind adoration from the fans has gone to her head.

not mama susan skulldragging the girls :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

The SLC episode was excellent, best of the season. Jen is becoming completely undone and it's amazing and scary to watch. The friends of actually earned their spots too, calling out Jen for the con woman she clearly is in ways the core four haven't been able to do in three seasons. Meredith and Heather following Jen around like her assistants was so embarrassing for them. :toofunny3:

Lisa Barlegend continues to be the star and anchor of the show. I normally hate Whitney, but this week her confessionals were KILLING me. It's nice to see those two move on from pretending to be Jen's friend, unlike Meredith and Heather. This season has just been awful for Heather and it's clear the blind adoration from the fans has gone to her head.

I have to admit, Whitney had me cackling with the domestic vacation shade

32 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I have to admit, Whitney had me cackling with the domestic vacation shade

That was the best. Someone had to say it. :dies:

Take a shot every time Angie K. says “humble abode.” :dies: Danna is also trying WAY too hard.

Ok so why do we think RHOBH is on pause? Are they giving the viewers time to be less mad at Rinna/Erika so they can have them back or are they planning a big shakeup?

4 hours ago, FAN said:

Ok so why do we think RHOBH is on pause? Are they giving the viewers time to be less mad at Rinna/Erika so they can have them back or are they planning a big shakeup?

Likely the former lol 

On 11/30/2022 at 12:15 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Random but the S3 reunion Monique said that Ashley said she had a miscarriage cause she was drunk 

Did that ever happen cause I don’t recall seeing that on tv lol 

Ashley high key is the MVP...i have a feeling she's going to show this now that she isn't sniffing Freddy Krueger's drawers to catch a bu$$y mixed with cheap cologne "perfume" scent as she stated a couple seasons back.

21 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I am recent to RHOBh but I was under the impression that many people didn’t like Brandi at first 

No the CAST couldn't stand a younger, more attractive woman.

We loved Brandi until she went too far in season 4 and went against her puppeteer LVP. 

Season 3 she was at her best. By season 4 and 5 she jumped the shark

That Kenya voodoo never let up since

HEY5V8p.gif

15 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

:ahh:

yass mia should stay 

Did Wendy's mama put a spell on Mia? Mia better stop playing. Wendy has a praying grandmother AND mother. Mia, you in danger gurl.:lakitu:

13 hours ago, geddymonster said:

Take a shot every time Angie K. says “humble abode.” :dies: Danna is also trying WAY too hard.

It's because they know Shah is going so they are auditioning to take her space and with Mary out they know it's a fair shot.

Whitney and Lisa are doing too much to fill up Mary's spot and these "friends" are warming up for Shah's spot.

I DO think Bravo should bring back Mary. Mary said she never quit. They just need to add in her contract that she MUST attend the reunion unless she has a medical excuse.

Mary was such a coward for skipping the reunion.

They really said “all hands on deck” this season.

- Every HW but Monique appears

- Two friend ofs in big scenes 

- The men are beefing and beefing loud 

Wow, the Potomac midseason trailer is one of the best trailers in recent memory. This case is just dynamite! Sorry for doubting u ladies 

Is this the first trailer without candiace being a major player  lol 

10 hours ago, FAN said:

Also what Angie K said about Jen and the necklace had me GAGGED :ahh:

GAGGED. I SCREAMED. Give her a snowflake for that alone.

10 hours ago, FAN said:

Less time to be mad. Everyone is coming back. Mark my words

Maybe Charisse will finally work for her check. Bc all she has been serving is…. “Rethervations pleath”

54 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is this the first trailer without candiace being a major player  lol 

Yes lol my girl can afford to take a backseat to the drama for once....though Chris is stepping right in it 

This is shaping up to be th3 best season yet by far!

Team Ashley, Karen, Candiace (and Wendy)

Mia is such a delusional tryhard punk, she made good tv but it is going to get old if she keeps it up. That episode was so good though. 

Angie K needs a spot on the main cast, her snide comments about Jen had me cackling :dies:  When she flat out called her a ***** in the car :bibliahh:

Whitney’s confessionals were gold this episode. I also like the awkward energy Danna brings. I love how blatantly extra the friends of are being in hopes of getting a snowflake. 

Jen was awful that past episode but it made amazing tv. She is really in her own alternate universe and her reasonings for her actions make no sense at all :dies:

Edited by Acetone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.