The Real Housewives: The Megathread!

boys

3 hours ago, crf13 said:

Not Jen signing with a talent agency weeks before her sentencing :bibliahh:

correction: Months* before her sentencing. I keep forgetting she’s getting sentenced on Jan 6th, now.

right like signign for what sis you going to the clink 

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Kandi and The Gang getting cancelled sucks though even though I didn't watch it but Aunt Bertha, Mama Joyce and Aunt Nora are a kii. :lmao: Didn't get good ratings though? Like, I'm going to theorize the pay was bad.

23 hours ago, Chemist said:

Robyn drags always go viral :lmao:a LOSER

A winner for those who aren't linear thinkers.

Robyn CONTINUES to show her impact. The opposite of love is not hate it's indifference.

The more people hate on her the less boring she is to RHOP.

Robyn Hood is clocking in and yet the girls think constantly talking about her is working against her.

crystal-rhobh-intro-pose.gif

I also love how GEB + Ashley masterfully let thirsty Mia Marlo her extra unnecessary onto an island by herself.

They see Gizelle coming so Ashley had to make nice with Wendy so that Wendy wouldn't go after her while she goes after candie.

Robyn had to make nice with Candice so that she wouldn't go after Robyn with the Robyn vs Wendy beef.

Gizelle and production are so crafty.

tumblr_o5buqfj0qC1tmhcmyo4_500.gif

And the girls are mad that Robyn is making MONEY off of hats being sold at gas stations like it matters where its sold because the deposits continue to go into her account

YTl5ET6.gif

@stophittingmedad and I kind of won. GEB supporters always win the long game

is5jWj0.gif

Random but the S3 reunion Monique said that Ashley said she had a miscarriage cause she was drunk 

Did that ever happen cause I don’t recall seeing that on tv lol 

Mid way RHONY S7 and this is literally peak housewives :allears:

Ramona changed so much from S6 to S7. She became “wiser” (we know this is not going to last) but still wildly entertaining. I completely understand why people wanted her on legacy. I only disliked her on season 4, so she’s 6/7 for me so far :michael:

24 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Mid way RHONY S7 and this is literally peak housewives :allears:

Ramona changed so much from S6 to S7. She became “wiser” (we know this is not going to last) but still wildly entertaining. I completely understand why people wanted her on legacy. I only disliked her on season 4, so she’s 6/7 for me so far :michael:

I wish I could watch 6-11 for the first time again lol 

Nene getting another hit meme

She really did wonders for Housewives

18 hours ago, slw84 said:

A winner for those who aren't linear thinkers.

Robyn CONTINUES to show her impact. The opposite of love is not hate it's indifference.

The more people hate on her the less boring she is to RHOP.

Robyn Hood is clocking in and yet the girls think constantly talking about her is working against her.

crystal-rhobh-intro-pose.gif

I also love how GEB + Ashley masterfully let thirsty Mia Marlo her extra unnecessary onto an island by herself.

They see Gizelle coming so Ashley had to make nice with Wendy so that Wendy wouldn't go after her while she goes after candie.

Robyn had to make nice with Candice so that she wouldn't go after Robyn with the Robyn vs Wendy beef.

Gizelle and production are so crafty.

tumblr_o5buqfj0qC1tmhcmyo4_500.gif

And the girls are mad that Robyn is making MONEY off of hats being sold at gas stations like it matters where its sold because the deposits continue to go into her account

YTl5ET6.gif

@stophittingmedad and I kind of won. GEB supporters always win the long game

is5jWj0.gif

:duca::duca::duca: literally couldnt have said it better myself! these ladies are playing 3D chess that the haters in this thread cant even comprehend. its so advanced they just dont understand the complexities of robyns maneuvers. cant wait for the rest of the season!  :duca::duca::duca:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

y

the way she stays in Robyn’s neck :ahh:

karen hasnt done **** this season. shes a bore! she had the opportunity to shut charisse down but didnt even take the chance and just walked away. shes serving nothing. im fine with old ladies as housewives but if they're gonna serve retirement home levels of excitement then maybe they overstayed their welcome.

2 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

karen hasnt done **** this season. shes a bore! she had the opportunity to shut charisse down but didnt even take the chance and just walked away. shes serving nothing. im fine with old ladies as housewives but if they're gonna serve retirement home levels of excitement then maybe they overstayed their welcome.

Robyn is younger and served for seasons retirement home level and now that she is activated she is an all over the place mess who is wrong in almost every situation. :deadbanana4:

26 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

Robyn is younger and served for seasons retirement home level and now that she is activated she is an all over the place mess who is wrong in almost every situation. :deadbanana4:

ring ring ring.... hello its the present day calling - wanting to tell you to stop living in the past!! were talking about 2022 Robyn (Robyn 2.0) the one that is bone collecting. while karen (59) is napping through this season. also robyn is almost never wrong. you should try watching the episodes with subtitles on or something since youre clearly not getting the whole picture.

Lol objectively Robyn is mostly wrong 90% of the time. But that’s fine bc at least she’s clocked in. In HWs you gotta have people that are loud and wrong…. Otherwise we’d have nothing to talk about. Robyn and Mia are serving that this season.

Gizelle is the one on the fence bc I don’t understand why she goes to work thinking “ok who’s marriage at I’m going to try to get into today” like it don’t gotta go that deep all the time.

Edited by Khamis

5 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

Not a single lie . I just love the way Karen is randomly always ready for Robyn :ahh:

they def only tolerate each other for gizelle lol 

11 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

Not Robyn finally clocking in. :jonny:

Is Mia really leaving the show?

Let's hope Mia leaves, she's toxic and declassing the show

fbgwpsO.gif

Mia should stay. It’s hard to find a housewife that is that delusional lol 

like she’s such a compulsive liar I actually think she believes the words that come out her mouth :rip:

2 hours ago, DR0GO said:

Not Robyn finally clocking in. :jonny:

Is Mia really leaving the show?

Mia is going to quit before she gets fired.

she’s entertaining but she doesn’t want her businesses impacted so she’s bowi g out before they do. I don’t see how chiropractor businesses could be impacted but maybe ? it’s a competitive market and staying on the show will make people not want to use it

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Let's hope Mia leaves, she's toxic and declassing the show

fbgwpsO.gif

Likely 

then it’ll be GEB + Ashley with Karen pretending to be neutral vs Candice and Wendy.

since production is not a fan of Candice and Wendy I suspect they’ll let Karen, Ashley or GEB bring in a friend.

Ask kale smoothie might be a good return as well but then if they bring in a classy one Ashley or Candice will have to carry the mess of the show.

28 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Mia is the Brandi of Potomac

Now that you put it that way :eek:

Brandi was more likeable though like you were rooting for her to do the right thing. Mia...not so much

13 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Now that you put it that way :eek:

Brandi was more likeable though like you were rooting for her to do the right thing. Mia...not so much

I am recent to RHOBh but I was under the impression that many people didn’t like Brandi at first 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I am recent to RHOBh but I was under the impression that many people didn’t like Brandi at first 

People really liked brandi her first 2 seasons but then she started going against LVP and everything went downhill after that :cm:

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Mia is going to quit before she gets fired.

she’s entertaining but she doesn’t want her businesses impacted so she’s bowi g out before they do. I don’t see how chiropractor businesses could be impacted but maybe ? it’s a competitive market and staying on the show will make people not want to use it

Likely 

then it’ll be GEB + Ashley with Karen pretending to be neutral vs Candice and Wendy.

since production is not a fan of Candice and Wendy I suspect they’ll let Karen, Ashley or GEB bring in a friend.

Ask kale smoothie might be a good return as well but then if they bring in a classy one Ashley or Candice will have to carry the mess of the show.

Good night. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.