The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Robyn is a loser. Like this man done cheated on you multiple times throughout your 20 year partnership and now you’re getting married? Girl you have zero respect for yourself and you were here lying out your teeth about Karen knowing she was telling the truth. And then she spills the tea we already knew on her Patreon. She needs to be fired. 

And Giselle needs to go as well bc as of recently she does nothing for the show. The blue eyed bandits are both harming its integrity and we are tired.

27 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I doubt Potomac will get much of a cast shakeup. Maybe Mia gets axed if the reunion was truly a disaster clown show for her like most of the girls said.

I’m a bit worried Potomac is gonna fall into the trap Atlanta fell into where they never properly build up and retain interesting new cast members (with Candiace being the last one, ie Porsha/Kenya). Wendy and Mia aren’t really landing with the fanbase, but I worry if they cut them loose and still don’t fire any OGs, it will just feed into the cast’s hazing tendencies for the newbies.

Nah Wendy’s definitely built her fanbase from season alone. The fans are living for her compared to last season. Mia is just messy so for that alone I think she’ll stay but if anyones going it will be her.

But I truly don’t think Robyn is coming back next season after all this.

Edited by Cotton

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, slw84 said:

People really love calling Robyn names...Robyn isn't even a polarizing character for her to have your minds like this.

Wow bethenney wow.

I don't get how people don't get that Bravo and production loves this devotion and dedication because it keeps interest throughout the year.

It's odd people don't get they are being sucked in that way.

Robyn is getting more and more popular by the season. No longer a sidekick

Delusional fans said the same thing about Lisa Rinna "Keep talking about her!!11 Bravo loves free promo!!11 ".

WRONG because and now she is FIRED

6 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I doubt Potomac will get much of a cast shakeup. Maybe Mia gets axed if the reunion was truly a disaster clown show for her like most of the girls said.

I’m a bit worried Potomac is gonna fall into the trap Atlanta fell into where they never properly build up and retain interesting new cast members (with Candiace being the last one, ie Porsha/Kenya). Wendy and Mia aren’t really landing with the fanbase, but I worry if they cut them loose and still don’t fire any OGs, it will just feed into the cast’s hazing tendencies for the newbies.

They don’t really need a cast shake up. They just need to wake up a bit 

A Robyn attack season a la season 3 Karen tax issue (which is the same situation as this but people seem to forget about) will be great hihi

6 hours ago, Chemist said:

Delusional fans said the same thing about Lisa Rinna "Keep talking about her!!11 Bravo loves free promo!!11 ".

WRONG because and now she is FIRED

Rinna quit though. Andy even said he hoped she'd come back.

So WRONG. 

Bravo fans were ******* RABID re Rinna. It was kinda scary to watch that cult mentality tbh. And over the racist/homophobic Kathy Hilton of all people. 

Edited by on the line
grammar/tired/not enough coffee

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

They don’t really need a cast shake up. They just need to wake up a bit 

A Robyn attack season a la season 3 Karen tax issue (which is the same situation as this but people seem to forget about) will be great hihi

RHOP definitely needs a shake up. Too many complacent OGs w/ fake storylines. RHOP went from the top to mids this season. Many episodes felt like a "chore" to finish, though not as bad as the current season of RHOSLC.

The big difference tho is that (like Candygirl rightfully said) Roberta purposely concocted all this mess with the help of her boss Fraudzelle and gave us the fake ass Chris storyline.

Therefore, when she boasted about her affair and how she was gonna make some coins on her patreon, she basically conned everyone. First, the audience realized that everything they just watched during the season is false...so why would they watch the reunion, if most of the storylines were contrived bullshit. Furthermore, I can't imagine Andy and the producers are happy that she waited until the reunion was filmed to drop this bomb in her private channel, when they pay her to do just that in the show...IT'S HER JOB.

Good luck next season Green Eyed Scammers.

28 minutes ago, on the line said:

Rinna quit though. Andy even said he hoped she'd come back.

So WRONG. 

Bravo fans were ******* RABID re Rinna. It was kinda scary to watch that cult mentality tbh. And over the racist/homophobic Kathy Hilton of all people. 

lmao pure delusions. The rumors is that she was offered a friend of role for 500k but she wanted FT and 2 mln and Bravo said NOPE

Just now, Chemist said:

lmao pure delusions. The rumors is that she was offered a friend of role for 500k but she wanted FT and 2 mln and Bravo said NOPE

You might wanna check your receipts again. 

Andy's mouth > depressed twitter users.

This is just another example of double standards from the clowns that are Robyn/Gizelle much like when Ray had his tax issues and the women came after Karen to try and take her down and then when Robyn actually her tax issues because of her own incompetence there was no spectacle made about it.

34 minutes ago, on the line said:

Andy never confirmed that Rinna left by her own. He has also said many times that he hoped Dorinda came back when we know for a fact that she was fired

1 hour ago, boys said:

This is just another example of double standards from the clowns that are Robyn/Gizelle much like when Ray had his tax issues and the women came after Karen to try and take her down and then when Robyn actually her tax issues because of her own incompetence there was no spectacle made about it.

The double standard is Karen lying that she didn’t know about the tax issue but then admitted she did know about it well before it was revealed lol 

literally moved homes season two without tell a single reason why until the next season 

we still don’t even know if she was fully living in that great falls house lmao 

but yes Robyn deserves the lashing for this lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The double standard is Karen lying that she didn’t know about the tax issue but then admitted she did know about it well before it was revealed lol 

literally moved homes season two without tell a single reason why until the next season 

we still don’t even know if she was fully living in that great falls house lmao 

She saw who she was dealing with when it came to the feign concern from alleged "friends" who had been itching to try and take down the Grand Dame of Potomac of course she's not going to tell everything to these ladies. She handled her business and did what a wife does and supported her man and used her money to take care of the tax issue.

The difference here comes down to character. Yeah Karen wasn't all the way upfront with them about it but Robyn wasn't upfront about her issue, tried charging fans of housewives money to learn about her real life issues on patreon instead of doing it on the show that pays her, and most importantly she spent last season making comments about Wendy behind her back in regards to changing her looks to try and keep her man because there were rumors he was stepping out on her. ALL THE WHILE KNOWING... What her man did.

1 hour ago, on the line said:

Andy always lets the girls say they quit even though almost all have been fired 

This is either Robyn’s last ditch effort to return for S8, or her attempt at burning everything down on her way out.

Regardless, I don’t expect a lot of cast shakeups. Replacements are almost always worse received than the OGs, and the only strong replacement for Robyn that we already know about would be someone who isn’t really fit to return (Katie). 

But Carlos king saying they would never do this when he was on RHOA :dies:

He’s The king of made up storylines lol 

rinna was def fired :dies: and the husband saying she left because no one believed her during the elton story...

Queens of Bravo on Twitter: "13 years ago today, Bravo gave birth to the  highest rated Real Housewives franchise ever and to the ultimate housewife, Nene  Leakes! Today I celebrate both! #RHOA

Ok radio silence on this Brandi/Caroline thing :deadbanana: we want an update! 

Brandi posted a picture of a camel the day the rumours came out and turned comments off and hasn’t been active since. :rip:

Edited by FAN

Mia and Wendy need to stay. Wendy feels more integral to the cast and she gives an interesting perspective as the successful / respected academic and it helped that she didn't seek desperate storylines this season. I hated Mia last season but she grew on me massively as the messy delusional KKB'd pathological liar

I'm about to be on season 4 of BH, and tbh I might skip it and just watch the reunion. The thought of watching a full season where half the cast are Y****da and two flop newbies is... :skull:

Would I be missing anything good?

3 hours ago, boys said:

while her parents were dying at that :biblio:

I think Jacqueline may be a good replacement and I also don't think Robyn's friend Charisse will hesitate to take her spot if she's axed :toofunny3:

Potomac is definitely overdue for a shake up though. Gizelle, Robyn, Ashley AND Karen deflect too much from their personal lives. The only reason the Grand Dame doesn't get called out for it like them is because she doesn't go out of her way to bring down the other women, unlike the others. I think even some fans of the GEBs would agree that they need to be broken up to see a different dynamic. 

Edit: So apparently we have Carlos King to thank for putting the battery in Robyn's back this year and delivering us her cringey "moments" this season :toofunny3:

Edited by dman4life

The way Robyn's mess is distracting you all from Ashley's fake ass divorce storyline. She had EVERYONE rooting for her and still ****** it up.

Is there a thread or a way to see how you guys talked about Miami season 4? I really wanna see what y'all thought about it. 

2 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

I'm about to be on season 4 of BH, and tbh I might skip it and just watch the reunion. The thought of watching a full season where half the cast are Y****da and two flop newbies is... :skull:

Would I be missing anything good?

I still liked season 4… Carlton was robbed of a second season

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.