• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

just watched the potomac episode. i know the robyn haters are fuming that she was the star of this episode and made 14k with her quick event. robyn is the moment and tent pole of this season. we won!! i used to pray for times like this

crying-proud.gif

I know someone that produces for NJ (I don’t watch) and said that it’s why bravo doesn’t really cater to social media too much. They had the same storylines for years and still doing well :rip:

19 minutes ago, Crashed said:

The caption is suspicious ?

She looks good here 

hopefully they do use whatever cameras that  were on UGT :rip:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

45 minutes ago, Crashed said:

i just don’t see her coming back full time but Bravo will undoubtably use her as a friend to to stir up drama

….the problem is that she’s basically team Rinna/Erica. even when she called Erica boring/overrated at bravocon she started licking her *ss afterwards for Erica not getting upset about it :skull: i don’t wanna see Brandi being wasted as yet another Rinna mouthpiece; BH doesn’t need any f*cking more of that

3 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

Ready 

The Melissa Whorega takedown season is finally coming!

I can't quote for some reason but YES Teresa's show is coming back soon.

Also, people forget that out of 1M viewers not even 25% of them are social media keyboard gangsters talking all that crap not realizing they are falling right into the trap of being invested and "hate watching" and stuff.

Most of the audience is busy raising kids and using the time to watch RH shows for escapism. they are not interested in the "tea" online.

That's why I laugh when you all make it seem like social media holds so much weight. LOL.

200.gif

3 hours ago, Crashed said:

Isn’t this because she’s on the new Peacock show out next month? 

I don't think I've ever gone this quickly from loving a housewife to hating a housewife as I have with Heather. This season she is just absolute ****.

13 hours ago, qurl said:

i just don’t see her coming back full time but Bravo will undoubtably use her as a friend to to stir up drama

….the problem is that she’s basically team Rinna/Erica. even when she called Erica boring/overrated at bravocon she started licking her *ss afterwards for Erica not getting upset about it :skull: i don’t wanna see Brandi being wasted as yet another Rinna mouthpiece; BH doesn’t need any f*cking more of that

I have the same concern. But I also hope that Brandi is aware that Team Rinna isn't popular with the viewers and that she mustn't become a mouthpiece if she doesn't want to get the boot again

jus finished da first four episodes of RHOM season 5

dat hot mic incident smh

aren't u mic'd?

why u think i'm whispering

sir how stupid can u be

Lisa & Larsa goin at it at da Alexia's wedding reception, ladies not da place or time but happily it was resolved

Marysol being da embodiment of Elsa every episode with ha drunk ass

I love KiKi but damn why r u being messy, if Lisa told u not say anything because she was gonna say sumthin, u needed to stay quiet (now had she not said anything, then pounce my dear)

Alexia saying she's ur typical Cuban mom very tru but unlike her, my mom would be beating Peter's girlfriend and draggin her by da roots all over Little Havana

Nicole's Anthony is bein messy and is gonna be clocked by da other housewives, u not da star here, u an accessory, kno ur place

Julia, ma'am, u have so much around u to keep u busy and u losing it cuz ur children aren't home

Miami is slaying, easily the best Housewives of 2022

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Lisa really ate Meredith up this week on RHOSLC

Absolutely destroyed her

also Angie K is becoming the moment 

Bad weather getting the first seat.

Poor Lisa. 

Angie (blonde) Meredith Heather Andy Whitney Lisa Angie (brunette), Danna???

I'm sure the FOHs will be there for more time than normal considering Jen is a no show.

insta.gif

just get back with frank at this point 

like neither of yall will do any better  :toofunny2: and the love is still there 

Edited by Katamari

16 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Omg atrl was down but :jonny:

What is going on 

why is phaedra....

does kandi know cuz....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.