The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

Reality tv is super cheap to produce, and I doubt the SLC girls are asking for big salaries. If Family Karma is still going on despite the network paying it dust, RHOSLC will be renewed - especially with the level uncertainty about how New/Legacy RHONY will do ratings wise. It’s not like Bravo is testing out a ton of promising new cities.

Right. Look how long Dallas lasted.

SLC's numbers are not that low and they fall under the new contracts so they are getting next to nothing in comparison to the OGs.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the RHOM girls fighting over a shady spot at the lunch table I'm losing it :ahh: Lisa calling Adriana a bully :ahh:

Larsa screaming over getting the Harpers Bazaar cover and the editors zooming on Vietnam sdjgsdhgkj :deadbanana2: :ahh:

Edited by mokitsu

I honestly think SLC will increase without Jen. It’s icky watching her on TV knowing she’s about to go to jail for an absolute minimum of 3 years while half the cast sucks her ass. 

Bring Angie x2 and Dana on as full time housewives, bring back Mary and 2 new friends and have a stellar S4.

15 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Not the RHOM girls fighting over a shady spot at the lunch table I'm losing it :ahh: Lisa calling Adriana a bully :ahh:

Larsa screaming over getting the Harpers Bazaar cover and the editors zooming on Vietnam sdjgsdhgkj :deadbanana2: :ahh:

It’s not on hayu yet :(

10 minutes ago, KeirGrey said:

It’s not on hayu yet :(

this is from the Hamptons trip in s4, i'm just watching it now!

If Mary comes back on everything will be okay. She’s way more entertaining than that criminal and I love how she triggers Heather and Whitney

9 hours ago, FAN said:

I honestly think SLC will increase without Jen. It’s icky watching her on TV knowing she’s about to go to jail for an absolute minimum of 3 years while half the cast sucks her ass. 

Bring Angie x2 and Dana on as full time housewives, bring back Mary and 2 new friends and have a stellar S4.

One of the Angie's is not coming back.

I DO think SLC could increase without Jen

Jen and Mary are not rating draws. They are just more interesting cast members. 

3 year minimum???I thought it was a 14 year minimum.

The one angie, dana, mary's return and a couple of new friends would be ideal.

3 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

If Mary comes back on everything will be okay. She’s way more entertaining than that criminal and I love how she triggers Heather and Whitney

No it won't. Mary was not a ratings juggernaut BUT it would be good for her to come back.

She clarified she never got fired or quit. She just refused the reunion.

If she returns, they'll put tighter restrictions on her.

i jus discovered Miami is back and now catching up on season 4

Adriana in these few years is still insufferable as always

i'm in da middle of da Hamptons trip which is a mess 

I see there is about as many people commenting on RHOP as there were attendants at the GEB event :gaycatney1:

14k profit, literally where did they get that from

Just now, *Tim said:

I see there is about as many people commenting on RHOP as there were attendants at the GEB event :gaycatney1:

14k profit, literally where did they get that from

The suckers that paid for VIP seats/meet and greets somehow? :dies:  Maybe because they did mostly everything themselves so they didn’t have to really pay anyone and got to keep most of the profit. But that number still seems huge for an event like that. 

I was cackling at Karen’s shady comments :dies: “they got 8 minutes to fill this auditorium” lmao

i love love love Marysol, cuz she's Elsa's daughter and one of my faves from da original

messy queen dropping receipts on Nicole's ass in da dinner on da first night of da Hamptons

da meltdowns over da one single room gave me so much life

i need to hurry up these last 7 episodes so i can get into da current season since i live down here and kno all about da trash dat is Lenny

Lisa to me is da heart of da show, how can u hate her for any reasons

I wonder how this will work since I can’t imagine they will be filming for much longer. Sounds like she hasn’t even been filming to this point despite attending events

Candiace calling that girl a Sesame Street character was just...:toofunny2:

I can't find the lie tho :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, dman4life said:

Always with the rude reads but true reads. :laugh:

51 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

Always with the rude reads but true reads. :laugh:

That’s what makes them so rude - they’re always painfully true :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, dman4life said:

Right :jonnycat:

but the notion that someone has to be “pretty” for men to cheat is often a tad flawed but I see why’s she’s mad lol 

i jus got to da reunion episodes, will kill dat tonight and then start season 5

i thought Nicole had fixed everything with Marysol and she came in with guns blazing

i'm like gurl

I've been locked up in my house for the past weeks writing a ton of essays for my Uni finals and I think to myself "use your vocabulary writer girl" at least 30 times a day :deadbanana2: kinda my favorite read

well… she’s trying something different 

looks like something from gizzele wig collection though 

14 hours ago, dman4life said:

Lmao! Now that she said that I can’t unsee it

The Muppets Christmas GIF by Muppet Wiki

I used to hate Candiace but my bf is getting into Potomac for the first time and I’m watching it with him and I find myself warming up to her a ton. I guess I’m used to her low blow digs now :dies:  but looking back she really pulls her weight and her diva antics are hilarious. Almost everything that comes out of her mouth is golden. 

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I love Kenya...no comment:santa:

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Well.... thats...... a choice. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.