The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

15 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

In terms of the reunion...I think the best head to head match-ups will be in this order: 

Candiace vs. Gizelle (if Gizelle doesn't disengage)

Karen vs. Robyn

Karen vs. Charisse 

Wendy vs. Mia 

Candiace vs. Ashley 

Ashley vs. Mia 

Candiace vs. Robyn 

Wendy vs. Robyn 

This is going to be the best reunion yet lol 

Praying they don’t table it like the RHOA girls by reunion time 

that should have been a great reunion too 

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Praying they don’t table it like the RHOA girls by reunion time 

that should have been a great reunion too 

!! They can't mess this one up...let's hope

I forgot...Mia vs. Jacqueline. That should be interesting!

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm not really enjoying RHOP this season. It's entertaining, but it just feels so mean-spirited, nasty, and vindictive. What happened to the fun? Why does every storyline on this show revolve around infidelity rumors? :skull:

I'm enjoying Karen and Candiace but that's about it.

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This candiace vs gizzele thing is such a mess 

cause they clearly are ready to fight :rip:

also who said gizelle is afraid of candiace :ahh:

candiace can’t even say her name 

Gizelle is the "production puppet" but also afraid of Candice and her gather up all of social media reads and practice them every Thursday at 4:30 immature azz.

A mess.

Candice remains immature and then has every excuse for when she talks crap about others.:coffee:

I can give Wendy her flowers. She halfway apologized to Mia...it wasn't a real one but she made the effort to make amends:clap3:

19 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

i got high before watching this episode and took photos of robyn like i was at a concert

IMG-7186.jpg

15 hours ago, Chemist said:

:deadbanana2:

:dies:

Candice is mad childish.

She is stuck at 15 years old and she will be her own undoing.

Dorothy should have her "peach" or whatever it is.

She's emotionally unstable.

No matter what she is going to cry and tantrum her way to see another day instead of being a tough woman and handling her business.

If you want to meltdown over people "using [a] platform" to keep a rumor going then you shouldn't have engaged with Ashley on a rumor from yesteryear KNOWING it was on camera.

Candice needs intense therapy to grow the bleep up. that's high school

See GEB, Ashley and Karen are childish but at least it's college sorority antics.

Candice is still 15 talking cash ish about everyone else is fake but as soon as she's exposed she's running out the room like Maury just realized Chris is NOT the father.

Weak. 

Karen is winning me over. I actually got anxiety when I saw her facial expression because I KNEW she was pissed but more importantly beyond disappointed and hurt that Candice would do this to her and Karen KNEW it was true no matter what Candice said.

candice used alternative facts: she convinced herself that she wasn't lying because Charisse said the rumor but when Candice and Ashley were talking they were bringing up the rumors form yesteryear to give it life.

Candice YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF. You're not cute enough to glide through like Gizelle. 

15 hours ago, Chemist said:

:deadbanana2:

Charisse serving the crown is heavy and I'ze tired:rofl:

I still cackle at the way Charisse and Karen really thought they were going to double team the RHOP ambassador and win. Ha.

The editors and producers for RHOP are holding EVERYONE accountable with the flashback footage and I love it! Candiace not remembering what she told Ashley about Karen and Charrisse forgetting she put her arm in front of Robyn to prevent her from walking towards Wendy. This reunion is going to be excellent!

@slw84 Wendy acknowledging her part in the conflict is a step in the right direction. A lot of people say "I'm sorry" and do not own up to what they did nor are they capable of identifying their role in escalating. 

When Candiace said neck rolls and they did a close up on Gizelle's, I....:rip:

Edited by kishi

robyn bringing the views hihi 

give her first chair 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

The surge to 1M+ 

Impressive ladies ? 

Candiace was wrong for perpetuating that rumor about Karen even though it came from Charisse!

Ashley is fake....she was the one who brought up the topic of rumors regarding Karen/Ray in that convo with Candiace....the way she tried to act like she wasn't a part of the mess smh

I still don’t understand how candiace and gizelle went on a trip after this season lol 

30 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I still don’t understand how candiace and gizelle went on a trip after this season lol 

Do you mean the ultimate girls trip? From the trailer, looks like they ain't getting along on that trip either lol 

1 hour ago, kishi said:

The editors and producers for RHOP are holding EVERYONE accountable with the flashback footage and I love it! Candiace not remembering what she told Ashley about Karen and Charrisse forgetting she put her arm in front of Robyn to prevent her from walking towards Wendy. This reunion is going to be excellent!

@slw84 Wendy acknowledging her part in the conflict is a step in the right direction. A lot of people say "I'm sorry" and do not own up to what they did nor are they capable of identifying their role in escalating. 

When Candiace said neck rolls and they did a close up on Gizelle's, I....:rip:

Yes, it was big of Wendy to apologize. I wouldn't have until after Mia apologized personally but she wanted to relieve the tension.

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

robyn bringing the views hihi 

give her first chair 

I'm afraid GEB supporters won again...poor dat. @stophittingmedad what say you!

58 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Candiace was wrong for perpetuating that rumor about Karen even though it came from Charisse!

Ashley is fake....she was the one who brought up the topic of rumors regarding Karen/Ray in that convo with Candiace....the way she tried to act like she wasn't a part of the mess smh

Right. Candice was wrong.

Ashley essentially said to candice if I am disloyal and fake then I have no reason to hold this information in that YOU said about Karen since Candice tried to make it seem like she wasn't including Karen in her tantrum rant.

Ashley has always been sneaky.

3 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Right. Candice was wrong.

Ashley essentially said to candice if I am disloyal and fake then I have no reason to hold this information in that YOU said about Karen since Candice tried to make it seem like she wasn't including Karen in her tantrum rant.

Ashley has always been sneaky.

Agree with all of this but doesn't change that Ashley proved Candace's point....that she's fake cause she presented the info to Karen as if she herself wasn't a part of the gossiping and didn't initiate the conversation regarding rumors about Karen/Ray

Last episode was a good example of an ensemble cast all showing up but props to Candiace, Robyn, Ashley, and Karen for bringing the drama 

Wow this is big. The demo is higher than RHOBH's S12 average (0.32) :clap3:

These girls will NEVER not be entertaining

For me, Mia is going past the level of delusion that makes a great housewife to straight up annoying. It's getting to the point where I have an automatic negative response whenever I see her in a scene. :skull:

Yeeeees! I'm so happy for Potomac's ratings. The best city out there right now for me.

5 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Agree with all of this but doesn't change that Ashley proved Candace's point....that she's fake cause she presented the info to Karen as if she herself wasn't a part of the gossiping and didn't initiate the conversation regarding rumors about Karen/Ray

I mean Ashleys been fake. I don't get why Candice has a point to prove when she proved she's fake right along with them.

She was dumb enough to make nice with the one cast member she's had the most arguments with and then on camera talks about rumors about her "friend"

She proved she is no better than the people "using their platform" to spread a rumor.

1 hour ago, rooby.booby said:

Yeeeees! I'm so happy for Potomac's ratings. The best city out there right now for me.

They really are and the funniest one too serving older RHOA :clap3: 

Mia’s assistant needs to know her place :rip: 

but still cackled at her coming for Candiance randomly like that :dies: 

Robyn stirring up **** and eating and dead at production exposing Candiance like that. They really aren’t letting anyone get away with lying

the reunion is gonna be so good :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.