The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

46 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Real or fake I think Drew is the only one who's going to bring the relationship drama this season so I think she's needed for that reason

Listen, I don't like Drew BUT I get her audience. Not everyone wants or can relate or can pretend to live vicariously through a fashionista. The clunky homely bad bodied corny broads need representation as well.

Therefore, Drew has her corner. People need to look broader because the trouble comes in when someone is basically a duplicate of you and ready to take your spot for cheaper which is what Drew did. Hihi. She's going to last longer than people think tbh.

45 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I like Sanya's dynamic with the girls....not that interested in her home life 

She proved she can be messy as hell and know one is going to square up with dem muscles shes sporting.

I think her family life will balance her ESPECIALLY since she's with a guy she's been with since college. They've been through the fire already so Sanya should be able to maintain and keep her marriage in tact on this show.:clap3:

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandi and Tamra are teasing the RHUGT trailer :jonny:

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Brandi and Tamra are teasing the RHUGT trailer :jonny:

Lets goooo finally

I snorted my drink with "Le'Bay" f***ing Kenya, all time top-tier housewife. Also, Drew must have some kind of humiliation kink because she has to know how embarrassing things already looking for her...right? Her husband is TRASH.

This season is going to be good, I feel it.

Marlo definitely tried her best and the girls' constructive criticism was a bit mean spirited, but I cannot forgive the lack of real champagne for some reason :rip:

Drew is a damn clown, my roommate and I were kkiiing so hard at the "or something like that" her and her corny ass man kept recycling :skull:

Kenya is more unbothered and ethereal than ever, we love to see it :clap3:

Kandi / Sheree were kinda boring, and that's all I remember 

That strawberry dress :ahh:

marlo had a good premiere  though. Lol

also Kandi is a mess for pulling that girl up :ahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Sheree's presence is soothing for me--I cant exactly pinpoint why :laugh:

Do you guys think this is Dubai or RHUGT? The palm tree makes me think it will be Dubai but I really want to see Vicki Brandi Dorinda Tamra and Jill at each other's throats :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, mindbender said:

Sheree's presence is soothing for me--I cant exactly pinpoint why :laugh:

She’s better without Kim for sure 

Lisa Rinna really think she is more relevant than what she is :deadbanana2:

Also kandi looked bored as hell the entire episode 

she clearly did not want to be at Drews house at all :ahh:

I did wonder how Drew would fit into the group following porshas departure, it looks like it's her against Marlo Sheree and sanya this season and she's friends with Kandi and Kenya. I just can't picture her being genuine friends with them, it seems more like they would tolerate her during filming.

the way im gonna have to rewatch because I was so drunk last night :rip:

14 minutes ago, Chemist said:

POP EMERGENCY

last years RHOA premiere got 1.4 million viewers. 

Nobody is checking for Atlanta anymore. The downfall is sad but it’s had too many poor seasons in a row

17 minutes ago, Heysexy said:

last years RHOA premiere got 1.4 million viewers. 

Nobody is checking for Atlanta anymore. The downfall is sad but it’s had too many poor seasons in a row

I think it has to do with the long break. Let's see if it holds up and how will RHOBH do.

For comparison:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

POP EMERGENCY

Well, that's not good in terms of RHOA numbers.
Good for Kandi's show getting a benefit
BH will likely take over as the #1 franchise.
If RHOBH does not pull 1M then RHONJ became the dark horse and became the #1 show when everyone was focused on BH vs ATL.

So now it appears as follows:
Nene and Eva leave season 12. Season 13 ratings fall almost 500k. Nene's and Eva's return TBD.
Note: Nene's return to season 10 after a couple of seasons saw a small decline but not as big of a decline as the average.

Kenya and Sheree leave season 10. Season 11 ratings fall almost 500k. Kenya's returns in Season 12 at the numbers level (1.9m to 1.9m).

Cynthia and Porsha leave season 13. Season 14 ratings fall almost 500k. Cynthia and Porsha's return TBD.

Chile...

m3y7Kkg.gif

I actually liked the Atlanta premiere 

Last season clearly hurt Atlanta a lot lol 

hopefully word of mouth helps this one cause it does seem pretty solid 

If RHONJ ends up becoming the #1 franchise

So RHOA is continuing its decline in ratings.

I just checked RHOBH started out with 0.95M last season.

If RHOBH doesn't maintain or increase ratings this season then the true new #1 flagship will be RHONJ serving 1-1.1M views weekly.

I think we have to watch BH very closely because they did 0.9M with whole Erika spending victims money storyline. If they hold then RHONJ will be the #1 and BH can work to snatch that spot. If they increase then yes Bravo will push BH even more
RHOP does solid in ratings between 800k-1M
It can easily turn into a situation like below
#1 RHONJ/RHOBH
#2 RHOBH/RHONJ
#3 RHOP/RHOA
#4 RHOA/RHOP
#5 SLC actually serves but they haven't yet built up their numbers usually 500-700k
OC is done for
NY is in shambles I think they went down to 400-500k towards the end.
Miami's on peacock
Dallas is cancelled I believe

Season 8 2.97
Season 9 2.59
Season 10 2.43
Season 11 1.93 Biggest dip in ratings
Season 12 1.91

Season 13 1.42
Season 14 0.93 2nd biggest dip

Yes, Kenya's return holding ratings for that one year. Love that for her.

is5jWj0.gif

people who can live with their parents/family like this shock me :rip:

Would love to see BH crack 1 million for it's new season debut

I only watch clips of NJ from time to time but it is VERY interesting it's retained mostly the same cast for years, has one of the shortest seasons typically and it constantly remains one of the most watched HW series. I could see Potomac overtaking ATL soon in ratings. SLC should SHOULD have much higher ratings given how insane it is, but for w/e reason it just hasn't caught on. 

people who can live with their parents/family like this shock me :rip:

God I’ love this show. :clap3::foxaylove3:Never thought I’d low key live for Marlo. Pretentious or not, she’s literally gonna carry this show now.  The mystique  of Marlo will have me coming back every week. 

https://youtu.be/kwiFFbpBw68

randomly found this YouTubers review  after watching Nina bonina’s review of the episode and I have to stan this hilarious queen. 

Edited by manwhore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.