The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

14 hours ago, slw84 said:

They pulled the plug on Miami way too soon.

Mama Elsa alone >

Miami has always been a fav of mine 

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, slw84 said:

They pulled the plug on Miami way too soon.

Mama Elsa alone >

The Miami girls are so FAB. I dont care if their faces are botched as ****. Their houses are to die for (especially Lisa's. RIP to that one though lol) and they always dress so fabously and colourfully. a gay man's dream :allears:

It's funny cause in RHOP the fanciest part of the Miami trip was renting a Lamborghini while Nicole alone owns like 5 :deadbanana2:

Larsa v Lisa is the kind of petty drama I live for.

also I love Kiki. I’m glad she is back and hope she gets more screen time this season. 

14 hours ago, FAN said:

Anyone else finding Angie K to be the star of the season? :deadbanana: I adore Lisa but her trying to kiss Jen’s ass all season has not been it. That said, posting Heather’s dad obituary was top tier housewife moves :ahh:

Angie K is Greek excellence. If she comes back, hopefully she will learn to react more quickly in situations like Jen pouring the drink on her head, but she and Danna are the MVPs so far. It feels like all of Heather/Whitney/Meredith have fallen into the background and just pop up every few episodes to have a moment of making an ass of themselves. I like them all, but they have all somehow managed to misplay this season so far. Lisa is a little better than them this season, but still embarrassing to watch her beg for Jen’s approval. Jen is a trainwreck that I can’t look away from, but it’s annoying that the main cast walks on eggshells around her. There’s a lot of missed potential because they don’t want her wrath. I liked Angie H at first but the desperation is palpable and the others don’t **** with her so I think she ruined her chance. 

also, I’m beating a dead horse, but they better bring back legend Mary M Cosby if they don’t want the show to peter out in a few seasons. 

Karen looks amazing rn, league above the other girls

Bravo terminating Angie K's contract because she demanded they pay for her party she used to get camera time to replace crazy Jen.

Whew, chile the Ghetto. The GHEEEEETTTOOOOOOOO. THe Ghetto honey.

insta.gif

9 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

The original was great. I just don't get why they pulled the plug so quickly

9 hours ago, Chemist said:

The Miami girls are so FAB. I dont care if their faces are botched as ****. Their houses are to die for (especially Lisa's. RIP to that one though lol) and they always dress so fabously and colourfully. a gay man's dream :allears:

It's funny cause in RHOP the fanciest part of the Miami trip was renting a Lamborghini while Nicole alone owns like 5 :deadbanana2:

Yes, the house and car p*^n for RHOM is top notch in comparison to other franchises.

the fact that Carlos took that way to heart and said the famous Kenya line after 

2 hours ago, slik said:

Are the Miami girls as wealthy as BH

Most of them are richer for sure. Kyle is probably richer but they're all filthy rich in Miami

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

I honestly think it's because the Miami culture is very different from most places and can be hard to relate as a viewer. The way the women interact is a little bit different too. Overtime with enough fanfare it was able to thankfully come back

12 hours ago, 305 said:

I honestly think it's because the Miami culture is very different from most places and can be hard to relate as a viewer. The way the women interact is a little bit different too. Overtime with enough fanfare it was able to thankfully come back

Fair enough.

20 hours ago, 305 said:

Most of them are richer for sure. Kyle is probably richer but they're all filthy rich in Miami

ok from the clips I watched Miami serves budget and cinematography

I approve :gaycat1:

This Potomac episode was filler....the editing was pretty bad too. Every conversation was sooo...choppy

Something is to be said about how all these girls bring their “friends” on the show and somehow they end up better friends with Candiace than the ones who brought them on the show. Shows she ain’t phony

On 12/10/2022 at 2:19 PM, slw84 said:

Yes, the house and car p*^n for RHOM is top notch in comparison to other franchises.

Probably because their ratings were the lowest amongst the franchises at that time 

27 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Looks like Jen’s coming to the reunion

Jen is so unhinged. I hope Lisa gets her own security at the reunion because I’m legitimately scared for her.

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

Jen is so unhinged. I hope Lisa gets her own security at the reunion because I’m legitimately scared for her.

Seriously. The cast mates should not engage with her at all for their own safety 

i feel like jail is really gonna stabilize Jen and make her less mental :heart: hopefully she’s only away for like 2 years and she can come back once Barlegend has proved victorious and claimed her throne atop the SLC cast 

Finished RHOM first 4 episodes and have some comments:

• Holy **** Lenny's hot mic moment is one of the most shocking moments in reality TV history. I literally had goosebumps when they showed the scene. The cameraman that left him and his friend alone deserves a massive raise
  • Every Lisa/Lenny scene is incredibly riveting. The foreshadowing is insane. Her saying that they are in an "up" moment or that the "Hochsteins never divorce". I feel so embarrassed for her but I am pretty sure she already knew something was up. 
  • Lisa is absolutely carrying this season from the very beginning, even before the divorce stuff happened. This season will make her a legendary housewife. Also did she get her fillers removed? Her face doesn't look as bad as in S4 (or maybe I am just used to it idk)
  • Larsa is a very horrible person and a psycho. A perfect villain I fear
  • This cast is perfect as it is. All these women have storylines that are actually interesting and REAL. Even Julia's weirdo ass is compelling to watch
  • RHOM should stay in Peacock. Bravo productions are so low quality compared :cm:
  • I think this season is going to even top S4 for me :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.