• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

So RHOB S13 update:

- Lisa, Erika, Sutton, Garcelle and Kyle confirmed to return 

- Diana OUT

- Crystal/Dorit/Kathy unconfirmed 

- New women being tested 

Saw on Instagram. I really thought we’d have some return (Denise, Brandi, Camile) but I guess not 

I thought I would miss Jen when she eventually has to leave SLC but I literally cannot wait for her to go to prison (hopefully before season 4 is filming). She annoys the **** out of me this season :rip:

22 hours ago, mindbender said:

Bethenny truly cant lose an argument, she's so good and I think she's correct.

She really isn't and it's so good and satisfying to see a know-it-all like her being owned and clocked live on TV.

:celestial5:

Edited by igninton

2 hours ago, Crashed said:

I thought I would miss Jen when she eventually has to leave SLC but I literally cannot wait for her to go to prison (hopefully before season 4 is filming). She annoys the **** out of me this season :rip:

She’s a psychopath. Far crazier than LeeAnne Locken or Danielle Staub ever were. And what makes it worse, none of the women want to fight with her cause they’ll have to put up with her screaming. Every time she’s been in an argument this season I’ve been waiting for someone to scream CLINK CLINK at her but no one has.

5 hours ago, FAN said:

So RHOB S13 update:

- Diana OUT

- New women being tested 

Saw on Instagram. I really thought we’d have some return (Denise, Brandi, Camile) but I guess not 

:noparty:

idk why they are so reluctant to bring someone back. We want to see people with history. The new women are flops. Idk what’s not clicking

Nina from #rhodubai on her Instagram attacking American Girl for releasing a children’s book that talks about about gender expression and being transgender :katie: I know it’s Dubai, but I didn’t take her for a bigot

1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

Diana was such a flop housewife omfg 

Someone said the first time her and Andy spoke was the reunion and she was virtual lmao

3 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

She’s a psychopath. Far crazier than LeeAnne Locken or Danielle Staub ever were. And what makes it worse, none of the women want to fight with her cause they’ll have to put up with her screaming. Every time she’s been in an argument this season I’ve been waiting for someone to scream CLINK CLINK at her but no one has.

Couldn't have said it better. It doesn't even matter whether the women fight her or not, she's acting like a lunatic regardless :rip:

9 hours ago, FAN said:

So RHOB S13 update:

- Diana OUT

- New women being tested 

After snatching that center diamond, the Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit can get demoted. The possibly demoted Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit might serve better with her rented fashions and face reactions and support Kyle and dem.

Unfortunately, Crystal will snatch a diamond for political reasons. This will be her 3rd season so she'll have to get in the game ALL THE WAY through or she'll get the heave-ho.

Diametrical (possibly) Demoted Duchess Diva Dorit will accept a FOH.

Crystal would not as she's not that close to any of them anyways.

Kathy will return if she wants.

I'm thinking Dorit and Kathy will be the FOHs and Crystal will be given one more chance.

Q10wwUN.gif

3 hours ago, Khamis said:

:noparty:

idk why they are so reluctant to bring someone back. We want to see people with history. The new women are flops. Idk what’s not clicking

Politics is what is keeping some people in the mix.

If anything they need newer fresher cast members: Kimora Lee Simmons, Latoya Jackson, Brenda Ritchie, a reach but Kris Jenner as a special guest

returnees:

LVP would be great but her antics might not work in this era

Brandi would be disastrous. She's too desperate for money

Teddi. Boring.

Kim Richards. Legend. Icon. Doubt Kyle wants her back on.

Jacqueline??? Beautiful but that's about it.

Adrienne. Not bad but very lukewarm

the 25k glasses girl. A mess

Eileen. zzz but I think she brought balance and pretended to be fair but was also bias, too so it made her more interesting.

Yolanda. Too gangsta for this franchise. 

Camille. Legend. Icon. The moment but she ruined it by not sticking to the villain role particularly when she returned. I get her 2nd season she had to play nice but when she left and returned she either needed to be season 1 Camille or season 2 Camille. She ended up serving 1.5 Camille and it wasn't good for her.

Sheree. Bye girl. Jada WON.

Denise. Ugh. I don't know I want her back but she HAS to play ball. I get why she made bravo bravo bravo a thing because Brandi had NOTHING to do with her current storyline but she's much like Mary from SLC in that she'd be great to return but Bravo HAS to put stipulations to force them to do certain things. They can't chicken out. Props for her at least showing up to the reunion.

Katrhyn. I felt she got a raw deal but she and her hubby are too busy enjoying their lives traveling so good for her.

Kathy. Yes, Legend. the fans of spoken. Come back and CONTINUE TO MOTHER. Mother is MOTHERING even at award shows. Love her for that.

Eden. I feel as though she will actually connect with the broken glass and cut a btch. I think she needs to remain OFF CAMERA.

Faye. It's giving Marlo. I kind of want her to have a more prominent role. She serves and is the perfect person to love to love or love to hate.

8 hours ago, iaintiffin said:

WOW...Miami was amazing and we got 4 whole episodes.

They pulled the plug on Miami way too soon.

Mama Elsa alone >

I’ve been confused for the longest why RHOM Twitter kept talking about people getting mojitos and I just got it :ahh:

im so slow lol

Apparently the new women they are testing for RHOBH are friends with Kathy and ex friends with Crystal (part of that iconic 14 friend group) so I assume if they cast one or two girls from the group Crystal will stay for the drama 

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Apparently the new women they are testing for RHOBH are friends with Kathy and ex friends with Crystal (part of that iconic 14 friend group) so I assume if they cast one or two girls from the group Crystal will stay for the drama 

The way Kyle would have a field day with this :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, FAN said:

Oh this next season will truly be a kiii if true! :WAP:

3 hours ago, FAN said:

Oh it's over for Diametrical Duchess Diva Dorit... Dorit should humbly accept her demotion and continue to serve looks and meme reactions, though.

Anyone else finding Angie K to be the star of the season? :deadbanana: I adore Lisa but her trying to kiss Jen’s ass all season has not been it. That said, posting Heather’s dad obituary was top tier housewife moves :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.