The Real Housewives: The Megathread!

boys

RHOC Season recap + future wishes:

Heather: Whelmed by her comeback. She delivered but didn't save the show (although, not her responsibility) She was fantastic in showing us over the top parties, trips and shopping. Elevated the franchise for SURE. Definitely bring her back next season.

Shannon: Did fine but definitely very calculated. Seemed to side with Noella for the wrong reasons. 

Emily: Very intellectual, brought the messiness, great mediator and someone who can stand toe to toe with heather in terms articulation.

Gina: I think she's fine and actually on her side vs Shannon but if they reduce her to friend of, it would be great to see Emily + Heather alliance. Less power dynamic.

Noella: Hoooo boy, I wanted to love her so bad when I saw she was casted. But its a no from me. Too thirsty, too rehearsed, tried so badly to make things dramatic so it would look good on TV, but it alienated her from the other girls so no one filmed with her or gave her the time of day towards the end when it was becoming redundant. Would get caught in her lies then just deflects and lies about something else. I like that she brought tension but it was no where near the tension between Heather and Shannon during Nicole gate. Also she's delusional as **** but not in the endearing way.

Jen: I actually like her but she's too quiet. She could be like crystal and have a redemption in her second season or could be another Teddi. 

Nicole: Was actually very interesting and served Lizzie 2.0. Shame Noella scared her off the show. 

Bring Tamra back for a potential Shannon/Tamra combo Vs Heather and Emily.

Reduce Gina/Jen to friends. Maybe even keep Gina as a guest.

Remove Noella because she's done too much damage that no one will take her seriously from the cast. 

Bring in two newbies, one from Shannons circle and one from Heathers.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/29/2022 at 11:46 AM, Alfred said:

Today in a meeting, my manager asked if we had any weekend plans and I said I'm watching the premiere of the new RHOA season on Sunday... I got crickets. I feel personally offended, attacked, and unseen. :skull: 

I hope you went to HR afterwards :biblio:

HAPPY RHOA PREMIERE DAY! HERE ARE SOME CLIPS YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING TO CELEBRATE!

Jackie demoted :fan: it's what she deserves!

Perched for Atlanta premiere. This season really looks fun and light which is what I've been wanting from Atlanta for a while now!

10 minutes ago, Chemist said:

How does Jackie deserve to be demoted when she the best storyline the entire season? Wtf have Delores or Melissa done, one of them should've gotten demoted instead. This is a horrible decision by Bravo.

cant wait :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

How does Jackie deserve to be demoted when she the best storyline the entire season? Wtf have Delores or Melissa done, one of them should've gotten demoted instead. This is a horrible decision by Bravo.

She is soo ****** boring. Yeah her story was cute but she already gave us that so her time is over :michael:

1 minute ago, Chemist said:

She is soo ****** boring. Yeah her story was cute but she already gave us that so her time is over :michael:

Melissa had literally no story line the entire season, she should be demoted if Joe Gorga wants to "quit".

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

I hope you went to HR afterwards :biblio:

Went straight to the CEO to file a complaint. JK :laugh:

HAPPY RHOA S14 PREMIERE DAY!

:WAP:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

I don’t believe it. She had the strongest personal storyline this season and was also still fighting with Teresa. It’s also way too soon for them to be deciding full time/friend. 

If they were actually done with Jackie, I think they just wouldn’t invite her back at all. Friend of doesn’t make sense for her as a role since she’s not often a huge player in group scenes. It makes sense for **** stirrers who don’t have a compelling personal life i.e. Marysol on RHOM. 

On 4/29/2022 at 10:28 PM, BlackJesus said:

Tre is unbearable. Marge is the real queen of RHONJ 

the lies you tell...:gaycat2:The show literally didn't go on because of Teresa. Marge is just a more in control Danielle.

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Happy for this demotion. It's time

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

LOL that was a try hard to gain sympathy from viewers storyline. It worked but it can't keep her forever.

Delories likely just picked a beef with Teresa.

Melissa is the Cynthia. She has Joe to do her grunt work

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Yup

4 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

HAPPY RHOA PREMIERE DAY! HERE ARE SOME CLIPS YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING TO CELEBRATE!

season 12 was WILD :deadbanana4:

Can we agree this is probably the funniest argument on any Housewives show?:wave2: Sheree was fighting for gay rights when Marlo dropped the ***

Marlo was on something else (although I also think this argument is why she never got a peach).

"Everybody at Neiman Marcus talks about how you return stuff"

"ONE ROLEX? ONE ROLEX? That's Exciting"

"Your tag was on your shirt HONEY"

"By an 80 YEAR OLD MAN". "Would you like to meet him so you can come up?"

"Used to data a football player, now you're struggling..."

"ONYX WITH DRUG DEALERS"

"You don't like white people SHEREE?"

Them speaking gibberish at the end

Edited by Cottonmouth

96YJKAJ8c_72n_pYlUYP65ac5cUUqR5EWQgguG0W

:fan:

I'm proud of myself for watching this RHOA episode even though I don't like a majority of the girls but I wanted to give Marlo a chance as a housewife.

So happy not seeing Porsha on my screen tonight! Sheree is about to end Drew and her assistant though, she has no idea what she's started.

Not French Roll
Not Le'Ebay

xMi1ECI.gif

3 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

So happy not seeing Porsha on my screen tonight! Sheree is about to end Drew and her assistant though, she has no idea what she's started.

Cynthia and Porsha were not missed by me.

Marlo and Kenya are going to carry this season. Aquarians ain't play about their moments

Kandi actually got in the game more than normal.

Kenya was giving messy boots but in a playful way

Marlo got ate the bleep up but ate up Drew in the end.

Drew is here to serve cornball and there's an audience that wants to see it.

Sanya had a solid debut performance. Serving bone collector in training

Sheree did the best she could

Better than season 13's debut

xMi1ECI.gif

I REALLY REALLY enjoyed RHOA tonight, the light weight shade was good and the show didn't feel too heavy.

Idk I just watch RHOA and get the vibe that it's more like a job than actually about natural interactions if that makes sense? It feels more like oh let me say this for the cameras.

I'll tune in next week though and see how it goes.

Edited by boys

TheOnlyOne

NOT Le'bay :skull: :toofunny2:

The editors were on point this episode. I wasn't feeling Dru at all but I AM feeling her being dragged by each and every one of her cast members AND production themselves. It really was L after L for her all episode

Edited by TheOnlyOne

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

NOT Le'baby :skull: :toofunny2:

The editors were on point this episode. I wasn't feeling Dru at all but I AM feeling her being dragged by each and every one of her cast members AND production themselves. It really was L after L for her all episode

Yeah I texted a friend that I actually felt bad for her because it went from the relationship being bad, editors clocking her weight to Marlo shading her and she had no rebuttals. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.