The Real Housewives: The Megathread!

boys

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Wait, these feuds are kinda giving.

Sutton is fighting with everyone:heart:. She is not good at confrontations but i looove her confessionals

They sound promising

Sutton shading Teddi’s outfit even off camera is ??

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Sutton is fighting with everyone:heart:. She is not good at confrontations but i looove her confessionals

Did they not want to give garcelle airtime? :rip:

Just now, sunmimi imfurst said:

I heard a bit of the podcast and it looks like Garcelle gets with Diana too. I think Teddi got a lot of sh*t for talking about Garcelle last time so i think they decided not to talk about her too much since they don't want the podcast to get dragged again :fan:

8 hours ago, Chemist said:

So Erika has these feuds with Rinna and Kyle, but is acting like they're besties on the podcast? Umm...

32 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

So Erika has these feuds with Rinna and Kyle, but is acting like they're besties on the podcast? Umm...

She never said she was feuding with them, she said she had some 'moments' with them but they moved on quickly. 

omg Andy :bibliahh:

Joe Gorga getting dragged through the mud like that :clap: ***** boy!

50 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Lmaoo

I wonder if that's the same face Andy makes when he bottoms

58 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I wonder if that's the same face Andy makes when he bottoms

I was going to say he looks like he's mimicking having to take a sh*t

OT: Andy doesn't bottom sis

I've never seen Andy have a constipated meltdown like that before... I may have to watch NJ for once. :fan:

On 4/24/2022 at 12:32 PM, satellites.™ said:

She's such a queen. :jonny6:

Atlanta sneak peek! Porsha (RIP) being remembered for "Bye Ashy!" and then Marlo getting shaded by the producers only to be topped by Sheree's "oh hell nah, to the nah nah". I'm SO here for this season without Porsha!

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

OT: Andy doesn't bottom sis

i know, that's why it looks painful for him

On 4/24/2022 at 5:32 PM, satellites.™ said:

:jonny5:

Oh wow, She was supermodel gorgeous!

Looking tall, skinny and fine.

:jonny4:

On 4/24/2022 at 3:16 AM, BlackJesus said:

I mean Erika is a dumb *****. LVP is living it up in her mansion, while Erika is trolling retirement homes looking for a man on his death bed so she can gargle his balls and have him pay her rent. 

:deadbanana4:

Just now, noonbob said:

:deadbanana4:

it's true though. Erika is a worthless piece of trash who leeches on old men for their money. she's a golddigging *****

18 hours ago, Chemist said:

Duchess Dorit getting a season off from fighting. It took a damn robbery to do it but by all means necessary.

Give us rented fashions and reactions Duchess. You can rest your feet this season

EasygoingReliableCrayfish-size_restricte

15 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

That would be genius if that were the case:mandown:

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

Legend Teresa:flame:

10 hours ago, Chemist said:

the trailer ate. not this NJ reunion looking like the best out of all the seasons this past year. Joe saying "I quit" like he's a damn housewife please 

7 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Atlanta sneak peek! Porsha (RIP) being remembered for "Bye Ashy!" and then Marlo getting shaded by the producers only to be topped by Sheree's "oh hell nah, to the nah nah". I'm SO here for this season without Porsha!

LMAO Sheree's intro :rip: the slow mo walk in with her iconic dressed down athleisure with "I felt the need to... tug on her wig," "woo-hoo-hoo hoo!" and "Who gon check me boo?" echoing. ATL always gets it right with the editing. The "Bye Ashy!" comment spliced in there was also genius.

Something about this S14 preview just feels fresh. It's giving me like S8-9 vibes where it just felt super natural and engaging/fun to watch. Marlo must be on cloud 9 now that she scored a peach.  Can't wait to see the mess she brings. Kenya seems to be happier than ever. 

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Teddi is the worst thing to ever happen to this planet.

this made me choke. omg. :laugh:

7 minutes ago, mindbender said:

this made me choke. omg. :laugh:

I’m not wrong though

39 minutes ago, Alfred said:

LMAO Sheree's intro :rip: the slow mo walk in with her iconic dressed down athleisure with "I felt the need to... tug on her wig," "woo-hoo-hoo hoo!" and "Who gon check me boo?" echoing. ATL always gets it right with the editing. The "Bye Ashy!" comment spliced in there was also genius.

Something about this S14 preview just feels fresh. It's giving me like S8-9 vibes where it just felt super natural and engaging/fun to watch. Marlo must be on cloud 9 now that she scored a peach.  Can't wait to see the mess she brings. Kenya seems to be happier than ever. 

Those 5 minutes felt like such a breath of fresh! I'm actually excited for an Atlanta season.

On 4/24/2022 at 9:49 AM, slw84 said:

I remember when that one housewife who lasted one year and had hard hearing told on her about the comment and she (Erika) seemed more bothered that the girl messed up her strategic moves I guess makes sense since she was Yolanda's friend.

You're talking about Kathryn Edwards and yes she blew up Erika's spot with that one lmao. I remember she (Kathryn) was interviewed on a podcast a few years back and she talked about how Rinna stood on Hollywood Blvd holding up "Hire Me" signs before she got cast on RHOBH :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.