The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Also Ashley Darby is at a show my friend is hosting and apparently she has Karen with her? They’re not filming and my friend sent me Ashley’s email :rip:  

edit: not Karen with her it is another person, my friend was just chatting w ashley and said she’s super sweet

Edited by kgeezy310

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that bravo lowkey protected her from that choking thing

11 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

They're gonna destroy her :rip: 

“As the Black Lives Matter movement swept our nation, Mrs. Leakes — Bravo’s historically most successful Black female talent — should have been embraced by NBC, Bravo, and True,” the suit says. “Instead, NBC, Bravo, and True forced her out of the ‘house she built,’ denying her a regular role.”

Nene is so shameless

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Finished RHOA S6. What an incredible INCREDIBLE season. i feel like i just watched the peak of housewives :jonnycat:. It got so much better after episode 9. The reunion was sooo good!!.

My rank of the season:

1. Kenya: she is truly becoming my favorite hw of all time. I understand why the viewers sided with Nene at the time (after all she was very beloved and famous) but knowing what we know about her and Phaedra now just shows that Kenya was actually in the right side of history and was vilified for nothing. The way that she stood her  ground in the reunion was crazily entertaining (and admirable). I am sorry but at this point people should have realized that Kenya was the new queen of RHOA

2. Cynthia. I really liked her this season. She had her heart in the right place

3. Nene. She created drama and her confessionals were as hilarious as ever but I feel like Nene truly peaked in S5. In S6 she was mostly grumpy and if I'm not mistaken things get worse from here for her

4. Phaedra. I love the way she read Kenya. Also, her relationship with Apollo was finally getting entertaining. Btw i think Apollo is a much better reality tv character than Peter for example

5. Kandi. Other than mamma Joyce i find everthing that she does so fvking dull. I don't care about Todd and I didn't care about her stupid play.

6. Porsha. I am prettty sure she got her peach back after she attacked Kenya in the reunion because she was so ****** boring this whole season

I think you're going to find S7 very interesting considering someone in the group got demoted to friend

7 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I think you're going to find S7 very interesting considering someone in the group got demoted to friend

Honestly I never even realized she was until recently 

From being the top housewife of all franchises to this? Nene is really going out sad :doc:

Just watched RHOC reunion and Emily is beyond insufferable at this point. Shannon really owned this season and Heather and her flunkies hate to see it :toofunny3:

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

They also threw her a bone after she attacked the crew :rip:

I mean Bravo is racist but the same girl who called Claudia a half-breed and wanted Kim to get in blackface doesn't really have a leg to stand on I'm afraid

c5d40cdd783aa482ee207443a268cde0

Nene has lost it. Welp, didn't she say some time ago that she would be back to RH if they asked her? 

Way to bury everything for GOOD GOOD. 

----

The first part of the reunion was ok. Not bad, not good. Emily was talking so much, shut up a little. Gina still in denial, Shannon a Queen, Noela's life is shady. Watch them dig stuff about her and getting ugly. Heather was super ok.  Awww and yeah, it seems that Jen was there too. Not Nicole getting more screen time than her. :dies:

Edited by rooby.booby

12 minutes ago, dman4life said:

They also threw her a bone after she attacked the crew :rip:

That and called a girl a half breed :rip:

also I heard that Kim negotiated her own show due the choking incident. If true then it is kind of in Nene

that being said if nene has good evidence than more power to her 

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

also I heard that Kim negotiated her own show due the choking incident. If true then it is kind of in Nene

Queen is taking Bravo down. Say goodbye to the network. It will soon be called Channel Linnethia.

:dies:

It's true tho. I prefer my housewives vile, toxic and delusional :allears:

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Kim definitely wouldn't have gotten her own show from that, it took place a good 2 years before she got her spin off. 

The lawsuit is sad, I believe from what I read in the book that Kim got some preferential treatment, but the ladies all say Nene did too and that Nene actively tried to get others of them fired and block opportunities for them. I think between choking Kim, assaulting crew members and making drug allegations against Andy...she doesn't have much of a leg to stand on. 

Also Kim calling them all the n word? Has anyone heard that before? I'm sure at least one of the other wives would've said something by now.

5 hours ago, dman4life said:

From being the top housewife of all franchises to this? Nene is really going out sad :doc:

Just watched RHOC reunion and Emily is beyond insufferable at this point. Shannon really owned this season and Heather and her flunkies hate to see it :toofunny3:

And so many of us are ahead of our time and saw this coming.

Poor Nene stans.

eGHWwbu.gif

SHe's iconic and the most iconic housewife of all time. There, I said it but her ego and attitude destroyed her chances to at least go out like Tiffany Pollard and have a comeback.

She gone...

Bravo will easily prove she has enough bad moments they have stored to use against her PLUS her being overpaid for so many years.

I hope she doesn't spend too much money on this lawsuit

I need that Katie Rost girl to come back to RHOP and then I'll tune in. I watched some compilation videos of her, and she had me cackling :skull: the way she had Robyn FRAZZLED

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Poor Nene stans.

eGHWwbu.gif

SHe's iconic and the most iconic housewife of all time. There, I said it but her ego and attitude destroyed her chances to at least go out like Tiffany Pollard and have a comeback.

She gone...

Bravo will easily prove she has enough bad moments they have stored to use against her PLUS her being overpaid for so many years.

She really screwed this all up :'(

It was clear as day from everyone (castmates AND viewers) that she needed another break from the show. She shoulda just taken the L, did the few episodes they offered her for S13 and bowed out gracefully whilst maintaining a relationship with NBC. I guess that's asking for too much of the woman who couldn't sit through a virtual reunion :ace:

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Poor Nene stans.

eGHWwbu.gif

She gone...

It was clear as day from everyone (castmates AND viewers) that she needed another break from the show. She shoulda just taken the L, did the few episodes they offered her for S13 and bowed out gracefully whilst maintaining a relationship with NBC. I guess that's asking for too much of the woman who couldn't sit through a virtual reunion :ace:

1 hour ago, ZIVERT said:

I need that Katie Rost girl to come back to RHOP and then I'll tune in. I watched some compilation videos of her, and she had me cackling :skull: the way she had Robyn FRAZZLED

She does not need to be on tv sadly 

There is nothing authentic about Noella. She is 100% fake, 100% a gold digger & 100% thirsty. 

she claims she wasn’t in it for the money, but she was on seeking arrangements. A website for sugar daddy/baby relationships. 

2 hours ago, dman4life said:

Yup. I know someone who worked in production as an assistant on that joan rivers fashion show thing and she was...so nasty and so rude to staff she felt better than. Her head blew up in season 6 because season 5 Nene was the perfect blend of sass, fun, messiness without too much ego.

that season birth Whew chile, the gheettooooo, the ghetto honey, the ghetto.

Quiet as its kept when Kenya took over and got praise from Beyonce is when Nene's ego went into overdrive. in season 4, she kind of had an ego but it was because she landed the shows and had to show herself to be "classy" but she was 'startin' as Luann would say but she wasn't there yet. By season 6, she let the ego walk her instead of walking the ego. Your ego is your dog. Are you walking the dog or is the dog walking you? YOU HAVE TO HAVE EGO but you have to manage it.

After Gone with the wind fabulous and then Pillowgate when the producers said they have to wait for the "star (Kenya Moore)" to arrive she was GONE. The likable Nene vanished and then season 7 she was at her worst.

IN season 10, she started off good but then Roachgate triggered her bad ways again and then by season 11 she unraveled once again and got violent.

By season 12 she was completely out of control to where production decided to show her off screen antics to the public.

Talk about a worldwind

tenor.gif

32 minutes ago, Chemist said:

It's the cultural impact of RHONJ and Teresa for me ::allears:

At this moment, she's the ONLY housewife a show has gone on halt for.

you might count Ramona but that's debatable.

teresa remains a legend

tenor.gif

The way I completely stopped watching OC and NJ weeks ago. Did this happen to anyone else? It feels like weeks since I've seen a fresh new episode. Perfect timing for the new seasons of BH and ATL that are about to save us next month. 

Bring it on! 

On 4/20/2022 at 4:05 PM, Chemist said:

Finished RHOA S6. What an incredible INCREDIBLE season. i feel like i just watched the peak of housewives :jonnycat:. It got so much better after episode 9. The reunion was sooo good!!.

My rank of the season:

1. Kenya: she is truly becoming my favorite hw of all time. I understand why the viewers sided with Nene at the time (after all she was very beloved and famous) but knowing what we know about her and Phaedra now just shows that Kenya was actually in the right side of history and was vilified for nothing. The way that she stood her  ground in the reunion was crazily entertaining (and admirable). I am sorry but at this point people should have realized that Kenya was the new queen of RHOA

2. Cynthia. I really liked her this season. She had her heart in the right place

3. Nene. She created drama and her confessionals were as hilarious as ever but I feel like Nene truly peaked in S5. In S6 she was mostly grumpy and if I'm not mistaken things get worse from here for her

4. Phaedra. I love the way she read Kenya. Also, her relationship with Apollo was finally getting entertaining. Btw i think Apollo is a much better reality tv character than Peter for example

5. Kandi. Other than mamma Joyce i find everthing that she does so fvking dull. I don't care about Todd and I didn't care about her stupid play.

6. Porsha. I am prettty sure she got her peach back after she attacked Kenya in the reunion because she was so ****** boring this whole season

SPILL. S6 of ATL is top tier. Def one of the best of all time. The Pillow Talk event alone... whew. ATL S5 is also a goodie. 

5 hours ago, Chemist said:

It's the cultural impact of RHONJ and Teresa for me ::allears:

Ew.

The way this girl's mouth opens and her wonky ass horse face is so cringe. 

I kind of love this :dies: I don't give a *** about LVP but I don't hate her like some RHOBH fans do. Anything that makes the Faux Force Five PISSED is good in my books

Edit: She waswith Tom Sandoval too. VPR rules cameo next season? :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.