The Real Housewives: The Megathread!

boys

emily and gina are trying to give us ramona and sonja and it’s not working ladies 

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

i don’t know....between nyc and OC, bravos casting department has fumbled the bag soo hard in recent years 

imagine if they just kept the same OC cast for season 12 :rip: we probably would still have a good cast

the amount of things we would've seen MKE go through all things equal :rip: 

I don’t understand why is Kyle so mad at Garcelle. I am closer to a lot of friends than to my siblings. That’s normal life. Also wasn’t she besties with Teddi after just 1 season of the same reality TV show?

i just hope she has this same energy towards Lisa Rinna which is seen purposely trying to create a feud between the two sisters

13 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Gizelle needs to worry about her man and all the illegitimate children he's produced. Candiace should call up Fraudra to get the details on their relationship if Gizelle wants to be this messy. :gaycat5:

You all really missed the plot.

Do you even realize you fall right into the narrative of women being defined by their men/ex-men?

the reason why Gizelle can withstand sophomoric shade about not having a man because unlike Karen/Ashley/Monique/Robyn/Charisse...Gizelle is not defined by who she's married. She's more than just a wife/ex-wife

Gizelle, Wendy, Candice to a lesser degree even Katie were defined as other things before becoming wives. Wendy is defined by education before being a wife and mother, Candice by being a kept daughter and Gizelle by being the daughter of a civil rights icon who parlayed that name into working for Hillary Clinton in DC and eventually her own business before becoming First lady/wife/mother.

I never get why people think this is a drag especially if she is not thirsty for a man to begin with.

People like legends Luann/Vicki/Sonja are thirsty for men which is why it's easy to drag her...the likes of Gizelle, Kenya, Garcelle, Carole, Danielle can take em or leave em but have wives who men are either only getting them because of money, are broke, are cheaters, are criminals, are elderly etc. dangling the fact that "they can't get a good man" in their faces.

:huh:

7 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

emily and gina are trying to give us ramona and sonja and it’s not working ladies 

Is that what they are doing? It barely worked the first time with Ramona and Sonja.

Are they trying to achieve Mad tv parody.

I get a zlist Romy and Michelle vibe from those two

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

I don’t understand why is Kyle so mad at Garcelle. I am closer to a lot of friends than to my siblings. That’s normal life. Also wasn’t she besties with Teddi after just 1 season of the same reality TV show?

i just hope she has this same energy towards Lisa Rinna which is seen purposely trying to create a feud between the two sisters

Well for starters it's part of her promo for her book. I think there is a difference of Teddi getting a new best friend in Kyle versus both being best friends. Kyle enjoyed having a wannabe little sister type around but I never heard HER say Teddi is her best friend but teddi not having many friends probably views Kyle as her best friend.

But you are right about Rinna and even that blow up your lips some more name changing Taylor. The way she let Taylor shade Kim without checking her was outrageous much like Rinna's comments. Rinna would have gotten her azz beat by now had it been real sisters.

Now are the richards sisters from the same father. There's like a 5 year gap between one and 10 year between another so unless they planned it that way for some reason it seems one of those sisters had a new daddy and i'm not sure which but the blondes seem to be closer and also had Kyle beneath them and now Kyle is on top in terms of relevance so that makes it tougher i'm sure.

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

You all really missed the plot.

Do you even realize you fall right into the narrative of women being defined by their men/ex-men?

the reason why Gizelle can withstand sophomoric shade about not having a man because unlike Karen/Ashley/Monique/Robyn/Charisse...Gizelle is not defined by who she's married. She's more than just a wife/ex-wife

Gizelle, Wendy, Candice to a lesser degree even Katie were defined as other things before becoming wives. Wendy is defined by education before being a wife and mother, Candice by being a kept daughter and Gizelle by being the daughter of a civil rights icon who parlayed that name into working for Hillary Clinton in DC and eventually her own business before becoming First lady/wife/mother.

I never get why people think this is a drag especially if she is not thirsty for a man to begin with.

People like legends Luann/Vicki/Sonja are thirsty for men which is why it's easy to drag her...the likes of Gizelle, Kenya, Garcelle, Carole, Danielle can take em or leave em but have wives who men are either only getting them because of money, are broke, are cheaters, are criminals, are elderly etc. dangling the fact that "they can't get a good man" in their faces.

:huh:

Ok, I'm seriously done with your muddled thoughts on every post, so I'm ignoring you like Kelly did to Vicki!

Kyle is one of my favorite housewives ever Idc Idc :bunny:

Spoiler

Plus Mauricio is a MEAL so she really won :WAP:

Edited by Twilish

55 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Ok, I'm seriously done with your muddled thoughts on every post, so I'm ignoring you like Kelly did to Vicki!

:clap3:

And that's how you lose the argument plot... Gizelle is not defined by a man and Kelly and Vicki are friends now. Kelly hooked Vicki up with her new man.

Wonderful of Kelly and Vicki getting over pettiness in the past.:intoit:

So Kyle is mad at Garcelle, but not mad at Lisa Rinna who ruined the relationship she had with both of her sisters 

They acting like Garcelle brought it up on her own when she simply answered a question Andy asked her. All the micro-aggressions these women keep throwing at Garcelle over things they've been doing for years.  :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Now are the richards sisters from the same father. There's like a 5 year gap between one and 10 year between another so unless they planned it that way for some reason it seems one of those sisters had a new daddy and i'm not sure which but the blondes seem to be closer and also had Kyle beneath them and now Kyle is on top in terms of relevance so that makes it tougher i'm sure.

Kyle and Kim have the same dad and even if they didn't half-siblings grow up as close as full blooded siblings in the same house.

32 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

They acting like Garcelle brought it up on her own when she simply answered a question Andy asked her. All the micro-aggressions these women keep throwing at Garcelle over things they've been doing for years.  :deadbanana2:

Garcelle is really shady though. She plays the game just as the rest of them and we love her for it. I don't think Kyle calling out Garcelle's clearly antagonistic response is a micro aggression.

I actually enjoy Kyle vs. Garcelle because it makes Kyle uncomfortable and have to work as opposed to Kyle vs. Dorit where Kyle knows she's gonna win every time.

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Yeah, they've been asked questions that caused this too so it's part of the game. I think Kyle is drumming up interest in the show.

26 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Kyle and Kim have the same dad and even if they didn't half-siblings grow up as close as full blooded siblings in the same house.

That makes sense.

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Garcelle is really shady though. She plays the game just as the rest of them and we love her for it. I don't think Kyle calling out Garcelle's clearly antagonistic response is a micro aggression.

I actually enjoy Kyle vs. Garcelle because it makes Kyle uncomfortable and have to work as opposed to Kyle vs. Dorit where Kyle knows she's gonna win every time.

All them women are shady though, I just don't understand the overreaction they're having on social media. I actually don't think Garcelle was trying to antagonize Kyle, she's just a blunt person and said what she said. 

Hopefully they patch this up because I do think Kyle and Garcelle could make a fun duo if they wanted to.

On 4/14/2022 at 6:16 PM, Alfred said:

tea. Her two best moments on the show.

Also the whole chateau Sheree vs Moore Manor storyline was a kii. Other than that her solo storylines and business ventures always felt super disingenuous/forced. Remember when she wanted to be a dancer and then an actor? :rip: 

Ok maybe top 20 then. Kandi is the Kyle of ATL.

Lmaoo she was so dry as an actress, I forgot about that :rip::deadbanana2:

At least she didn't self finance an entire show just for it to go nowhere like Kenya :rip: I wonder how much it costed her to make the entire thing :deadbanana2: 

I will never understand Kyle sympathizers. She is so boring. Her “storyline” was literally Kim, Kim, Kim, LVP, LVP, Kim, her kids, LVP, having bangs, and then nothing. Like what is the appeal. Also Mauricio is ugly now. He is high all the time and looks like he has a lazy eye. Sorry I have standards. Looks like the psychic was right, he will never emotionally fulfill her. Kyle has literally been on the wrong side of every single dispute in BH history, including when she turned against her own blood for a paycheck MULTIPLE times. It’s not cute sis, and it’s so transparent that she’s basically in bed w the producers (a la Bethenny but with no sense of humor, iconic moments, or charisma)

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I will never understand Kyle sympathizers. She is so boring. Her “storyline” was literally Kim, Kim, Kim, LVP, LVP, Kim, her kids, LVP, having bangs, and then nothing. Like what is the appeal. Also Mauricio is ugly now. He is high all the time and looks like he has a lazy eye. Sorry I have standards. Looks like the psychic was right, he will never emotionally fulfill her. Kyle has literally been on the wrong side of every single dispute in BH history, including when she turned against her own blood for a paycheck MULTIPLE times. It’s not cute sis, and it’s so transparent that she’s basically in bed w the producers (a la Bethenny but with no sense of humor, iconic moments, or charisma)

ElbSLlgVMAAEqyB.jpg.992d732cf3567a5f94be

On 4/14/2022 at 1:44 PM, MAKSIM said:

Marge is carrying RHONJ this season. I said it. 

Marge is such a legend :clap3:

17 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I mean all of this is true but she's the reason for the BH franchise. 

SHe brought in most of the OGs and also uses her Hilton connection for Paris, Nicki and Kathy.

She is boring and I HAAAAAAAAATE that groggy weird sound she makes when she's crying and talking (I'm surprised there aren't memes or parodies of that) BUT

-brought most of the OGs in

-hilton connection

-she had family drama from the start giving her ample storyline and YES Kim >>>>>>>>>Paris>>>> Kathy>>>>>>>>Nicki>>>>Kyle

-she had connections to get certain events going where iconic scenes occurred (if you think about it)

-besides being interesting she's able to adapt into any form at any point so she's versatile minus the entertaining/interesting part

I mean...she isn't THAT girl but they have plenty of debatable reasons to justify her as center diamond. Good Lord if Rinna ever got it.:lakitu:

On 4/16/2022 at 7:21 AM, Arcadius said:

I'm not sure you know what a micro-aggression is......Garcelle was being a little shady and she responded (she could have easily said something more civil). And trust me, I am no Kyle fan. Kyle is definitely dragging it out, but she does that with everything and everyone. There are people that deal with micro-aggressions and BS like that all the time so please don't toss it around like it's nothing because the impact gets diminished when you do. 

Guys this is fun reality tv. We shouldn’t be writing essays with bulletpoints.

Garcelle better bring it at the reunion cause the gurls WILL gang up on her

On 4/16/2022 at 7:33 PM, stjosephprey4us said:

Please, you wouldn't have sex with Mauricio? Someone's lying to themselves!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.