The Real Housewives: Robyn Dixon officially FIRED! #RHOP

boys

Why is Rinna doing the most :rip:

the cancer line was a bit much and I’m glad they all laughed at her.

also Diana should just be a FOH. She has some cute sound bites lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

kyle really gagged them. This has to be my favorite moment all season. I cackled :rip:

:rip:

This ep was juicy. Loved they put it all out there for once lol. Can’t wait for the reunion :jonny6:

I kinda agree with Erika and Rinna, why would they have to squash the story when it's Kyle's turn to be in the hot seat? They are filming a reality show ffs lol

She's the queen of being open and honest and I am sure she leaked stories as well.

I'm Team Kathy all the way but this tweet from La Toya looks almost like a paid partnership with all these hashtags and taggings :dies:

Apparently Lisa Rinna changed her mind and made a last minute decision to attend Bravocon after all. Also Kathy Hilton won't partake in the BH panel according to the schedule but is still listed as one of the attendees :foxaylove3:

2 hours ago, Crashed said:

I'm Team Kathy all the way but this tweet from La Toya looks almost like a paid partnership with all these hashtags and taggings :dies:

Someone please sign LaToya up to be on RHOBH! :clap3:

talk about ending the season on a high note! this episode had it all: humor, drama, glamour, obscene wealth, friendships breaking, faye reznick giving her unsolicited opinions....BH at its best!

11 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

talk about ending the season on a high note! this episode had it all: humor, drama, glamour, obscene wealth, friendships breaking, faye reznick giving her unsolicited opinions....BH at its best!

It truly was the best episode of the season 

Does anybody know any further tea about the reunion trailer? I know someone here said the reunion trailer was coming during WWHL but unless I missed it, that didn't happen?

13 hours ago, Propaganda said:

“I’ll get cancer and die” :bibliahh:

This SENT me

1 hour ago, KingB® said:

Something about Whitney urks tf out of me. It started somewhere in S2

She's so try hard and whiney. I had to skip her scenes this week...I know she's going through trauma but the way she's blurting it out so awkwardly to Lisa and then the other women shows she's either not ready to talk about it, or using it as a storyline....it never came up organically she just tried to shoehorn it into conversation.

1 hour ago, KingB® said:

Something about Whitney urks tf out of me. It started somewhere in S2

Same and I’m going to a meet and greet for her next week 

I think dorinda is doing one at a straight stripe club lol 

Lisa and Erika getting dragged is going viral on social media :dies:

this is SO good :dies:  it's giving 90s sitcom

3 hours ago, savedthemixtape said:

Does anybody know any further tea about the reunion trailer? I know someone here said the reunion trailer was coming during WWHL but unless I missed it, that didn't happen?

it was supposed to come today but Kathy lawyers are more meticulous than expected :monkey:

17 minutes ago, Chemist said:

it was supposed to come today but Kathy lawyers are more meticulous than expected :monkey:

Oh wow, I'm kinda perched for the reunion

a mess of true 

she do tend to lie though :eli: 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Same and I’m going to a meet and greet for her next week 

I think dorinda is doing one at a straight stripe club lol 

A straight strip club? I can't imagine turning up as a straight man expecting hot girls and finding a chain smoking, angry old lady doing a meet and greet instead.

At this point i don't care who is put in pause. I don't want to see this feud in my screen ever again :zzz:

I love their dynamic together, they really are kooky and weird but in a fun/nice way (Also makes sense why the rest of the women don't mesh with Sutton, she's genuine whereas they seem more filtered)

I disagree with housewives fans on bringing Tilly to the mix, she'll just get sidelined like her friend and ends up treated as weird.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.