• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• Chemist

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Friendly reminder that Mary was not a good housewife and anyone who genuinely thinks she was is purposely being contrarian

rhoslc-heather.gif

Im pretty sure no one would of been interested in RHOSLC if it wasn’t for Mary and her husband being her step grandfather 

2 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Friendly reminder that Mary was not a good housewife and anyone who genuinely thinks she was is purposely being contrarian

rhoslc-heather.gif

Mary remains the most interesting and funny housewife from RHOSLC and the premiere was dry without her.

RHSLC was giving its first episode. Couldn't get into it before.

The way Kyle puts her hands on Sutton and calls her a piece of **** over that birkin bag is disgusting. If I was Sutton I would have bought all those birkins just to spite her. 

Anyone who think Crystal is anywhere near Housewife material after that MJ comment :deadbanana: She really is one of the most embarrassing duds to enter this franchise. 

Meredith going into full-scale assault mode was kinda nuts tbh especially over a moment that was a hot mic that Lisa did not intentionally put out into the world. BarLegend got the girls SHOOK.....nothing new, I suppose.

5 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

The way Kyle puts her hands on Sutton and calls her a piece of **** over that birkin bag is disgusting. If I was Sutton I would have bought all those birkins just to spite her. 

This is the 2nd time she gets physical with Sutton... I hope they address this at the reunion, but I doubt it

5 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Please get a grip :rip:

The entire house was laughing because it’s a joke.

9 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Im pretty sure no one would of been interested in RHOSLC if it wasn’t for Mary and her husband being her step grandfather 

And that storyline went nowhere because Mary ran away, proving that she gave nothing

spacer.png

Not Erika, Dorit and Kathy getting axed :dies: and Rinna and Kyle staying 

11 hours ago, Stardom said:

Rinna's spot on the cast would be safe if she kept the drama light and airy, but she's getting nastier with each season which always ends up with them getting kicked off the show. :toofunny3:

She’s actually not getting fired lol Not surprised she lowkey the Kenya Moore of RHOBH

19 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Crystal with her "am I surprised that these women don't KNOW that requesting MICHAEL JACKSON is PROBLEMATIC these days...?" comment like...

she clearly just speaks for the weird cross-section of people she follows on Twitter.

she can follow Diane right out the door. keep Rinna and Erika who are evil but can actually think for themselves.

Speak for yourself, I don’t really know anyone in my circles who feel comfortable listening to Michael Jackson. Choices.

Edit: the amount of MJ defending in here. Never change ATRL.

Edited by CroNich

On 9/29/2022 at 10:56 PM, qurl said:

the only time housewife villain hypocrisy is endurable for me is when it seems pathological …. it’s why i can fully believe Jen is Shahmazimg and Rinna is a dumpster; bc Jen Shah is literally probably clinically insane and delusional with too much money and now the b*tch is going to jail

Rinna is hyper aware of everything she does and says. she knows full well how hypocritical it is for her to criticize Kathy for behaviors she’s exhibited. her sitting there saying Kathy needs to take responsibility for what she said and she FOLDED like a deck chair when Kyle confronted her about Rinna telling Eden that kim was close to death. or the way she rolled over when Yolanda bodied her *ss about the munchausens. she tried to physically assault kim !!! what the hell is she talking about she was “afraid” ??!?

also , Rinna trying to summarize this entire Kathy situation by saying it’s rooted in her jealousy of the Kardashians marks the final stage in a transformation i have long bemoaned. the new set of ladies on BH want so badly to be boring on camera and get paid for it like those broads did. they see someone with innate likability like Kathy or Kim or Sutton who get praised for being oddballs and they get so jealous of how boring and uneventful they themselves are that they have to find a way to come for the types of people that they will never be !

11 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Sutton appeared one in person, and I’m guessing her second appearance will be in person as well

hmm...ok. It's interesting others have already gone twice when it was made a big deal in the past. Hmm...

3 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

Please get a grip :rip:

The entire house was laughing because it’s a joke.

It’s not funny. 

Rinna's antics would make for good TV if it wasn't for the fact she's done this like five times already. It's just tired and comes off desperate for camera time. 

3 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

She’s actually not getting fired lol Not surprised she lowkey the Kenya Moore of RHOBH

Now y'all know these "blind items" are just bored middle aged women making shxt up. Dorito's salary being 100K per season? Please. :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

It’s not funny. 

Well then I guess BlackJesus is the arbiter of humour and the 10+ people who were actually present at the party know nothing! ATRL teaches me something new every day.

51 minutes ago, Stardom said:

Now y'all know these "blind items" are just bored middle aged women making shxt up. Dorito's salary being 100K per season? Please. :deadbanana4:

Yeah no way there’s such a large discrepancy between Erika and Dorit. Also no way they’re letting go of Erika yet. 

5 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

Why are people believing this?

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Why are people believing this?

spacer.png

If you read it makes sense. Dorits job can be done by anyone in bh she’s just a lifestyle Hw and there’s better options out there. Kathy’s asking for too much just to be a friend of so she will likely not comeback. They only need one villain and with Erika giving them so much bad press I think they wanna rebrand like RHOA into less criminal case storylines which is all that Erika is good for. And Rinna is asking for a lot and thanks to how relevant she became on TikTok with the m&m I can see executives giving in since tok is so huge rn and they’re chasing the young crowd. Read before y’all speak people 

5 hours ago, CroNich said:

Speak for yourself, I don’t really know anyone in my circles who feel comfortable listening to Michael Jackson. Choices.

Edit: the amount of MJ defending in here. Never change ATRL.

I've streamed MJ less over the years so it's not just Crystal although I am a millennial, too 

2 hours ago, Stardom said:

It's funny how this stuff jumped off after the $2M Rinna rumor got put out there and it references that too.

It seems like they are saying they'd need to make budget for Rinna assuming she'd get the $2M.

24 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

If you read it makes sense. Dorits job can be done by anyone in bh she’s just a lifestyle Hw and there’s better options out there. Kathy’s asking for too much just to be a friend of so she will likely not comeback. They only need one villain and with Erika giving them so much bad press I think they wanna rebrand like RHOA into less criminal case storylines which is all that Erika is good for. And Rinna is asking for a lot and thanks to how relevant she became on TikTok with the m&m I can see executives giving in since tok is so huge rn and they’re chasing the young crowd. Read before y’all speak people 

So now Bravo is going to give Rinna $2m over a tik tok meme :skull: how bout thinking before you speak, bc I def read the article sis :toofunny3:

9 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

This doesn’t read like Dorit is fired to me…it reads like they want to get another cast member that’s into fashions like Dorit is 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.