Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

2 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Need a show of hands of who will actually participate if I re-release the rate. Won't be until October at the very earliest tho :coffee2:

You can keep the all-time rate, we want the 90s Nightmares 

Wl1YfJz.gif

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

3 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Need a show of hands of who will actually participate if I re-release the rate. Won't be until October at the very earliest tho :coffee2:

5764c7fad38a31a96261c820b995c6d4.gif

But dipping our toes with the 90s after a full year sounds like a good idea

Just watched m nights Old and it wasn’t as bad as the reviews. 

Not great though. The way he’s gotten away with 20 years of disappointment all thanks to like two smashes at the start of his career. :deadbanana2: 

On 6/1/2022 at 6:26 PM, Roman Holiday said:

732ca401e78161c9fd8f70c865a0fba697c3bb6c

Whew! The POWER this has :WAP:

Maybe my favourite movie moment of the year so far.

Edited by Jessie

18 hours ago, fauxtography said:

Just watched m nights Old and it wasn’t as bad as the reviews. 

Not great though. The way he’s gotten away with 20 years of disappointment all thanks to like two smashes at the start of his career. :deadbanana2: 

I watched this too and liked it nnn. Would like a prequel tho the plot is interesting 

33 minutes ago, Fifteen said:

I watched this too and liked it nnn. Would like a prequel tho the plot is interesting 

It was like a PG13 Midsommar, I thought M night did the whole disoriented in broad daylight thing pretty well, even if some of the dialogue was pretty bad. :deadbanana2:

Yeah, a prequel would be cool, though I did think the end twist was kinda lame and not that believable. :deadbanana2: I think it would have been cooler if like, the beach messed with time because the world's magnetic poles are changing (half true to life) and thats the area it was starting to spread at and they ran the experiments in attempt to find how to stop the fast aging process. IDK, something with a little more edge.

48 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Whew! The POWER this has :WAP:

Maybe my favourite movie moment of the year so far.

What movie?

2 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

It was like a PG13 Midsommar, I thought M night did the whole disoriented in broad daylight thing pretty well, even if some of the dialogue was pretty bad. :deadbanana2:

Yeah, a prequel would be cool, though I did think the end twist was kinda lame and not that believable. :deadbanana2: I think it would have been cooler if like, the beach messed with time because the world's magnetic poles are changing (half true to life) and thats the area it was starting to spread at and they ran the experiments in attempt to find how to stop the fast aging process. IDK, something with a little more edge.

all of that. would've been cool if the end was more like the book/graphic novel but i liked that they survived i just felt it was a bit rushed and the big pharmacy thing made sense with the hints they gave but what you said felt more interesting them trying to find how to stay young while killing innocents would be a better motive and made them a more hate-able villains.

4 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

What movie?

is this one, i highly recommend this and fresh are my fav movies of the year

Edited by Fifteen

Im worried about the new Ari Aster film. Apparently he and A24 cant agree on a Final Cut; he wants the original 3.5 hour cut while they obviously want to trim it down. Lowkey hope they let his vision in tact and also that we get a teaser and release date soon. 

2 hours ago, Fifteen said:

all of that. would've been cool if the end was more like the book/graphic novel but i liked that they survived i just felt it was a bit rushed and the big pharmacy thing made sense with the hints they gave but what you said felt more interesting them trying to find how to stay young while killing innocents would be a better motive and made them a more hate-able villains.

How does the graphic novel end?

2 hours ago, Fifteen said:

is this one, i highly recommend this and fresh are my fav movies of the year

Ooooo this looks good! :duca:

16 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

How does the graphic novel end?

Ooooo this looks good! :duca:

Its been a while since I read it (its bad btw) but I think they just all die. There is no reveal really. 

18 hours ago, mellenthin said:

:jonny5: a collapse indeed

13 hours ago, SitarHero said:

I can hear the cries of the anti-horror adjacent girls already

We about to EAT i fear

girlies i am depressed to the core and i need a gooooooooood (preferably newish) horror to watch tonight, recommendations?

only A24 tiers please

45 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

girlies i am depressed to the core and i need a gooooooooood (preferably newish) horror to watch tonight, recommendations?

only A24 tiers please

Watch gameplays of The Quarry :gaycat3:

Watched IT 2 last night. It was SO good - I remember people kinda complaining about it but I loved that it was basically scooby doo for adults. :jonny2:

Anyways, been on a real horror kick this week - trying to catch up on all the major ones in the last 3 years. I feel so behind, i need to find a youtube channel with like, top 10 lists of each year or something.

On 6/14/2022 at 5:37 PM, The Witch said:

You can keep the all-time rate, we want the 90s Nightmares 

Wl1YfJz.gif

This is kinda where I'm at. All time is just too expansive.

Wl1YfJz.gif

22 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Watched IT 2 last night. It was SO good - I remember people kinda complaining about it but I loved that it was basically scooby doo for adults. :jonny2:

Anyways, been on a real horror kick this week - trying to catch up on all the major ones in the last 3 years. I feel so behind, i need to find a youtube channel with like, top 10 lists of each year or something.

spookyastronauts on YouTube! Hands down the best horror channel with consistently good recommends and lists. 

2 hours ago, mellenthin said:

only A24 tiers please

Caveat, In the Earth, The Wolf of Snow Hollow, Baskin, Pontypool  :giraffe:

Edited by SitarHero

41 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

spookyastronauts on YouTube! Hands down the best horror channel with consistently good recommends and lists. 

Ooo thanks, subscribed!

1 hour ago, SitarHero said:

Caveat, In the Earth, The Wolf of Snow Hollow, Baskin, Pontypool  :giraffe:

In the Earth is really awful, but Pontypool is one of THE most underrated horror gems there are. Such a unique, atmospheric movie. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.