Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

It Comes at Night is one of the more underrated horror films from last decade, tasteless shits. 

BGSev9x.gif

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

finally watched titane and it was amazing :jonny5:

as someone who hates european cinema i'm still surprised at how much i enjoy new french extremity films (minus raw that was boring trash). these movie sure know how to leave an impact. we need a full revival of this genre atp not one movie every 4 years

1 hour ago, Coma Baby said:

It Comes at Night is one of the more underrated horror films from last decade, tasteless shits. 

BGSev9x.gif

Youre Entitled To Your Wrong Opinion GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

it comes at night is good but its not a horror movie x

7 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

Is it this one?

No :'( 

Although I will watch that one when it gets released, looks nice!

Watching Titane right now and now that iconic guy dancing gif makes sense :dies:

6 hours ago, The Witch said:

Also watched the Saint Maud after your recommendation loved the both. Saint Maud was way bettr imo since the story and message was more clear(?) Idk how to describe but thank you. Saving the X for the last since it is so popular in atrl lol. Recommend me some more please :celestial5:

Just watched the Killing of a Sacred Deer. Do you guys have any idea what the director wanted to tell us? :deadbanana:

4 hours ago, Companion said:

Just watched the Killing of a Sacred Deer. Do you guys have any idea what the director wanted to tell us? :deadbanana:

Basically the entire thing is a retelling of a classic greek tragedy (Iphigenia at Aulis), which is all about “sacrifice” for the greater good. I recommend reading more about that play. 

I guess I liked Titane but I don't get the hype. 

Loved the concept (car fixation, serial killer etc.) and the first half very much especially the storytelling regarding Alexia's childhood. But the movie kinda goes downhill after she takes Adrien's identity and meets Vincent. There's just too much going on and everything is so sketchy and weirdly paced.

On 4/29/2022 at 4:59 AM, Coma Baby said:

BGSev9x.gif

Tea!

On 4/29/2022 at 5:34 AM, zaso said:

finally watched titane and it was amazing :jonny5:

as someone who hates european cinema i'm still surprised at how much i enjoy new french extremity films (minus raw that was boring trash). these movie sure know how to leave an impact. we need a full revival of this genre atp not one movie every 4 years

On 4/29/2022 at 9:18 PM, Companion said:

Watching Titane right now and now that iconic guy dancing gif makes sense :dies:

On 4/30/2022 at 10:09 AM, The Witch said:

Our impact

nRPKU11.gif 

On 4/30/2022 at 4:51 PM, Companion said:

Also watched the Saint Maud after your recommendation loved the both. Saint Maud was way bettr imo since the story and message was more clear(?) Idk how to describe but thank you. Saving the X for the last since it is so popular in atrl lol. Recommend me some more please :celestial5:

Omg, you need to participate in the next rate. Saint Maud could've used your help in the last one :chick3:

10 hours ago, sweetsexysavage said:

I guess I liked Titane but I don't get the hype. 

Reveal hidden contents

Loved the concept (car fixation, serial killer etc.) and the first half very much especially the storytelling regarding Alexia's childhood. But the movie kinda goes downhill after she takes Adrien's identity and meets Vincent. There's just too much going on and everything is so sketchy and weirdly paced.

It's not for the taste-bypassed, I fear. 

Here it is!

1.     House of 1000 Corpses (2003)

nRPKU11.gif

On 4/30/2022 at 5:51 PM, Companion said:

I heard Possessor and Piercing are good, both on my watch list

Grotesque-Criminal-Darklingbeetle-size-restricted.gif

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

I haven't stopped howling at this Brazilian Carrie prank all day! :dies: @Walk_Away21 @The Witch @starsailor @mellenthin

I luv the Chucky one :dies:

X was cute enough I guess. Kind of expected better after such a strong start.

nRPKU11.gif

Patiently waiting for X to come out here on the 19th!

I love the cast and A24 :jonny5:

5 hours ago, The Witch said:

New serve by the king of horror? @Reverse Warholian @mellenthin

Grotesque-Criminal-Darklingbeetle-size-restricted.gif

King.

I've been so out of the loop lately, do you have any recommendations on anything that came out the past year?

Watched Titane the other day, kinda liked it!

Edited by mellenthin

1 hour ago, mellenthin said:

kinda

Reported 

nRPKU11.gif

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Reported 

nRPKU11.gif

This scene took me the **** out :ahh: 

I think I gave it a 3.5 on letterboxd, so probably a bit more than kinda!

nRPKU11.gif

Edited by mellenthin

10 hours ago, starsailor said:

I love it! :dies: 

I love the Annabelle one too

:ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.