Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

She really ate. I got the same sense of dread and anxiety as I got from mother! which I though would be impossible to replicate :deadbanana: what I've seen from the french extremity movies has been really good tbh, I need to dive more into it.

Check out Trouble Every Day, also starring Beatrice Dalle. 

TED_Poster.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

On 4/15/2022 at 8:55 AM, Lord Gaga said:

Not the title still being the rate that's never happening :foxaylove2:

Feeling in the mood for a pretentious horror movie lemme finally watch lamb or last night in Soho.

Lamb was awful! You've been warned. 

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Sometimes a bad horror movie is what I need for comfort. I'm sure @The Witch can relate :gayalipacat3:

Lamb was okish like not a trainwreck disaster like it comes at night but a cute tale maybe more fit for an anthology series episode rather than a full movie.

I haven't seen Lamb or The Killing of a Sacred Deer yet  :irate:

Just now, Lord Gaga said:

Sometimes a bad horror movie is what I need for comfort. I'm sure @The Witch can relate :gayalipacat3:

Not this backhanded compliment

Coma Baby

Choose or Die was meh. It's ok for a night you are home bored. 

I need more horror movies on the streaming services. I pretty much have watched all of the good ones lol

Ok so X is the best horror of the year already I can tell. We need more good horror though this decade has been so meh so far. 

7 hours ago, The Witch said:

The Killing of a Sacred Deer

An artsy fartsy triumph :clap3:

---

Did anyone here like The Advent Calendar? I don't remember seeing much talk about it. Lousy VFX aside, it kinda slapped :eek: 

An artsy fartsy triumph :clap3:

---

Did anyone here like The Advent Calendar? I don't remember seeing much talk about it. Lousy VFX aside, it kinda slapped :eek: 

I wanna watch this. It looks good, i have it on my list. 

13 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

Lamb was okish like not a trainwreck disaster like it comes at night but a cute tale maybe more fit for an anthology series episode rather than a full movie.

It Comes at Night >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lamb :biblio:

But yeah, I was thinking the same thing when I saw Lamb. It didn't need to be a full-length movie. Short film, maybe. 

13 hours ago, The Witch said:

I haven't seen Lamb or The Killing of a Sacred Deer yet  :irate:

Skip the former. :gayalipacat3:

7 hours ago, Coma Baby said:

It Comes at Night >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lamb :biblio:

Eviscerate ha! 

21 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

Ok so X is the best horror of the year already I can tell. We need more good horror though this decade has been so meh so far. 

Was bad tbh 

The bad takes in here :rainy: they should shut down ATRL again. 

Gonna watch some campy 2000s horror The Children rn.

Some of you enjoyed It Comes At Night? 

Ew. :what:

9 hours ago, genetic fail said:

:duca:

Book of Shadows was a mess, if advertised as it's own movie instead of a sequel it would've been received better 

Blair Witch had some cute concepts but showing the "witch" killed it for me 

Hope they get it right this time 

The original is soooo iconic should be high on my list if the flop 20th century rate is still happening:mandown:

17 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Well the only way is up from the last one I guess

courteney-cox-3.jpg

3 hours ago, skankle said:

Well the only way is up from the last one I guess

courteney-cox-3.jpg

Famous last words 

courteney-cox-3.jpg

Should I watch the blair withc project?

Spoiler

I read some people's comments that said 'movie don't show anything scary and nothing happens at all but you still get scared' And now I don't want to watch cuz I know nothing going to happen or be shown and I don't think I can enjoy the movie if I already know this :skull:

Edited by Companion

On 4/19/2022 at 1:21 AM, genetic fail said:

Keep it. 

22 minutes ago, Companion said:

Reveal hidden contents

I read some people's comments that said 'movie don't show anything scary and nothing happens at all but you still get scared' And now I don't want to watch cuz I know nothing going to happen or be shown and I don't think I can enjoy the movie if I already know this :skull:

If you don't have anything else to do or watch, give it a try. Watch it at night, alone. MAYBE, just MAYBE it will scare you a lil' bit. 

The Blair Witch Project remains absolutely terrifying because of its astute realism and timely innovative touch. It BIRTHED a genre for a reason so y’all better put some respect on its name, period.

I need some news for Disappointment Blvd. asap! It was rumored to premiere at Cannes but it’s not, so a Q4 release is pretty much confirmed at this point. Hoping for a teaser next month tbh. 

I watched X today. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either, definitely a good time, but I don't think it needs a prequel that's supposedly to come out soon

Screenshot-2020-12-01-at-18-14-40.thumb.

6 hours ago, Companion said:

Reveal hidden contents

You ain't a #true horror fan if you haven't seen this CLASSIC

ezgif.com-resize-3.thumb.gif.9626b01a842

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.