Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

On 5/2/2022 at 2:32 PM, mellenthin said:

King.

I've been so out of the loop lately, do you have any recommendations on anything that came out the past year?

Watched Titane the other day, kinda liked it!

Have you seen X yet? if not DO IT

Grotesque-Criminal-Darklingbeetle-size-restricted.gif

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

@The Witch this was me after first hearing Hold My Stancard :rip:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ccl6cAFl5Qp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

We gonna pretend it never happened if it bombs

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

Ok horror is boring again right now we need something BIG and ICONIC. 

X was not good sorry guys. It's so overrated and tame and silly like... :rip::bibliahh:

It's literally just a slasher movie and yes, I said it. It IS literally 'JUST' a plain old, overdone slasher movie.

15 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

Pearl is coming

8 hours ago, The Witch said:

Pearl is coming

Might stream this 

I'm patiently waiting for MEN.COM to revive my interest in horror this year after UMMM swiftly executed it

1 minute ago, SitarHero said:

MEN.COM

:rip:

5 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Is the Orphan Prequel ever coming out, or :huh:

Right! They've written a bunch of articles about it so you would think a trailer would be out by now. Praying it doesn't go straight to streaming. 

On 5/4/2022 at 4:26 AM, Lord Gaga said:

Nope and Men are coming! I also have hope that the new Ari Aster is dropping Q4. 

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

Nope and Men are coming! I also have hope that the new Ari Aster is dropping Q4. 

Isn't Ari's next movie a non-horror? 

13 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Is the Orphan Prequel ever coming out, or :huh:

Omg forgot about this :duca:

@Walk_Away21 could be a serve or disaster, tbh! Interested in the practical non-CGI'd deaging VFX they keep hyping up. 

2 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Isn't Ari's next movie a non-horror? 

It’s an absurdist psychological horror comedy-tragedy drama (based on the script I’ve read that is almost a decade old and was surely redrafted a bunch)

:gaycat4: 

18 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Might stream this 

Looks like a coming of age more than a horror movie :rip:

5 hours ago, The Witch said:

Looks like a coming of age 

Ideal for a 13RW / Euphoria stan :fan:

6 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

It’s an absurdist psychological horror comedy-tragedy drama (based on the script I’ve read that is almost a decade old and was surely redrafted a bunch)

:gaycat4: 

Well when you put it that way :duca:

I watched X recently and I have mixed feelings. The first half of the movie was awesome but the 3rd act ruined it for me. The lead actress was incredible though. Actually, the entire cast was spot on, with the exception of Jenna Ortega. I found her acting very monotonic and one-dimensional, which was shocking to me as I really enjoyed her in Scream. 

The crocodile scene with the lead actress was FANTASTIC though and imo, one of the best horror movie sequences in recent years. 

Overall, I'd give it a 7.5/10

Yall whats going on with the Final Destination franchise? Are there any news about the new movie. I used to obsessed with the series.

On 5/5/2022 at 3:55 AM, Reverse Warholian said:

Might stream this 

It's kinda boring and not really horror :rip:  there's barely any story and it all feels very amateur college film.

The Strangers sequel was surprisingly good and Bailee Madison was a great scream queen :clap3: very interesting directing

13 hours ago, Companion said:

Yall whats going on with the Final Destination franchise? Are there any news about the new movie. I used to obsessed with the series.

Last we know it’s being written. Probably will film later this year or early next and come out 2024. They don’t even have a director attached at the moment, so it’s still in pre-production phase. 

2 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

Last we know it’s being written. Probably will film later this year or early next and come out 2024. They don’t even have a director attached at the moment, so it’s still in pre-production phase. 

Oh thank you. Nice to hear its being written. If they play their cards smart and make a good movie with nice production it has the potential to smash. 5th movie was really big in my country. Scenes was being shared all over the Facebook :rip: With the nostalgia factor and movie's unique concept i am expecting it to have good numbers. They ended the series really good with the last scenes of the 5th movie so I hope they reboot the series and make a fresh start.:bam:  

They can recast the Alexz Johnson tho she deserved better.

When I started open water I was like what is this low budget mess and I thought I knew what I was in for when the plot line started to kick in but the night scene onward I felt like I wanted to throw up from the anxiety and fear. What a rough ******* movie to watch and one made on that budget too? Whew. One of the best ocean/shark themed movies.

14 hours ago, Companion said:

Oh thank you. Nice to hear its being written. If they play their cards smart and make a good movie with nice production it has the potential to smash. 5th movie was really big in my country. Scenes was being shared all over the Facebook :rip: With the nostalgia factor and movie's unique concept i am expecting it to have good numbers. They ended the series really good with the last scenes of the 5th movie so I hope they reboot the series and make a fresh start.:bam:  

They can recast the Alexz Johnson tho she deserved better.

We only claim 1, the highway scene from 2, & most of 3 :alexz2:

@Walk_Away21

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.