Jump to content

Horror Movies | ATRL Ends rate (pg. 79)


Outlaws
 Share

Recommended Posts

It Comes at Night is one of the more underrated horror films from last decade, tasteless shits. 

 

BGSev9x.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ChapelHooker

    152

  • mellenthin

    114

  • The Witch

    169

  • Reverse Warholian

    278

finally watched titane and it was amazing :jonny5:

 

as someone who hates european cinema i'm still surprised at how much i enjoy new french extremity films (minus raw that was boring trash). these movie sure know how to leave an impact. we need a full revival of this genre atp not one movie every 4 years

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Coma Baby said:

It Comes at Night is one of the more underrated horror films from last decade, tasteless shits. 

 

BGSev9x.gif

Youre Entitled To Your Wrong Opinion GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it comes at night is good but its not a horror movie x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

 

Is it this one?

 

 

No :'( 

 

Although I will watch that one when it gets released, looks nice!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Watching Titane right now and now that iconic guy dancing gif makes sense :dies:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, The Witch said:

Also watched the Saint Maud after your recommendation loved the both. Saint Maud was way bettr imo since the story and message was more clear(?) Idk how to describe but thank you. Saving the X for the last since it is so popular in atrl lol. Recommend me some more please :celestial5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just watched the Killing of a Sacred Deer. Do you guys have any idea what the director wanted to tell us? :deadbanana:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Companion said:

Just watched the Killing of a Sacred Deer. Do you guys have any idea what the director wanted to tell us? :deadbanana:

Basically the entire thing is a retelling of a classic greek tragedy (Iphigenia at Aulis), which is all about “sacrifice” for the greater good. I recommend reading more about that play. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess I liked Titane but I don't get the hype. 

Loved the concept (car fixation, serial killer etc.) and the first half very much especially the storytelling regarding Alexia's childhood. But the movie kinda goes downhill after she takes Adrien's identity and meets Vincent. There's just too much going on and everything is so sketchy and weirdly paced.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2022 at 4:59 AM, Coma Baby said:

It Comes at Night is one of the more underrated horror films from last decade, tasteless shits. 

 

BGSev9x.gif

Tea!

 

On 4/29/2022 at 5:34 AM, zaso said:

finally watched titane and it was amazing :jonny5:

 

as someone who hates european cinema i'm still surprised at how much i enjoy new french extremity films (minus raw that was boring trash). these movie sure know how to leave an impact. we need a full revival of this genre atp not one movie every 4 years

 

On 4/29/2022 at 9:18 PM, Companion said:

Watching Titane right now and now that iconic guy dancing gif makes sense :dies:

 

On 4/30/2022 at 10:09 AM, The Witch said:

Our impact

 

nRPKU11.gif 

 

 

On 4/30/2022 at 4:51 PM, Companion said:

Also watched the Saint Maud after your recommendation loved the both. Saint Maud was way bettr imo since the story and message was more clear(?) Idk how to describe but thank you. Saving the X for the last since it is so popular in atrl lol. Recommend me some more please :celestial5:

Omg, you need to participate in the next rate. Saint Maud could've used your help in the last one :chick3:

 

10 hours ago, sweetsexysavage said:

I guess I liked Titane but I don't get the hype. 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Loved the concept (car fixation, serial killer etc.) and the first half very much especially the storytelling regarding Alexia's childhood. But the movie kinda goes downhill after she takes Adrien's identity and meets Vincent. There's just too much going on and everything is so sketchy and weirdly paced.

 

It's not for the taste-bypassed, I fear. 

 

Quote

 

Here it is!

 

1.     House of 1000 Corpses (2003)

 

 

nRPKU11.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/30/2022 at 5:51 PM, Companion said:

Also watched the Saint Maud after your recommendation loved the both. Saint Maud was way bettr imo since the story and message was more clear(?) Idk how to describe but thank you. Saving the X for the last since it is so popular in atrl lol. Recommend me some more please :celestial5:

I heard Possessor and Piercing are good, both on my watch list

 

Grotesque-Criminal-Darklingbeetle-size-restricted.gif

 

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

 

 

I haven't stopped howling at this Brazilian Carrie prank all day! :dies: @Walk_Away21 @The Witch @starsailor @mellenthin

I luv the Chucky one :dies:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

X was cute enough I guess. Kind of expected better after such a strong start.

 

nRPKU11.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Patiently waiting for X to come out here on the 19th!

 

I love the cast and A24 :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, The Witch said:

 

New serve by the king of horror? @Reverse Warholian @mellenthin

 

Grotesque-Criminal-Darklingbeetle-size-restricted.gif

 

 

King.

 

I've been so out of the loop lately, do you have any recommendations on anything that came out the past year?

 

Watched Titane the other day, kinda liked it!

 

 

Edited by mellenthin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mellenthin said:

kinda

Reported 

 

nRPKU11.gif

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Reported 

 

nRPKU11.gif

 

 

This scene took me the **** out :ahh: 

 

I think I gave it a 3.5 on letterboxd, so probably a bit more than kinda!

nRPKU11.gif

Edited by mellenthin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2022 at 9:15 PM, Reverse Warholian said:

 

 

I haven't stopped howling at this Brazilian Carrie prank all day! :dies: @Walk_Away21 @The Witch @starsailor @mellenthin

I love it! :dies: 

I love the Annabelle one too

 

Edited by starsailor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, starsailor said:

I love it! :dies: 

I love the Annabelle one too

 

:ahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

gonna rewatch silent house tonight

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...