Horror Movies | 2023 HORROR RATE NOW! (pg. 232)

Outlaws

30 minutes ago, The Witch said:

You ain't a #true horror fan if you haven't seen this CLASSIC

ezgif.com-resize-3.thumb.gif.9626b01a842

I havent seen so many classics cuz I really hate watching old movies. I haven't seen Psycho, Freddy, Halloween, Exorcists etc... So I can't call myself a ture horror fan :rip: I am just a basic horror movie lover I guess.

I decided not to watch old horror classics since I fell a sleep cuz of boredom while watching The Shining. I really liked the book tho :cm:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reverse Warholian

• ChapelHooker

• The Witch

• genetic fail

12 hours ago, Companion said:

I havent seen so many classics cuz I really hate watching old movies. I haven't seen Psycho, Freddy, Halloween, Exorcists etc... So I can't call myself a ture horror fan :rip: I am just a basic horror movie lover I guess.

I decided not to watch old horror classics since I fell a sleep cuz of boredom while watching The Shining. I really liked the book tho :cm:

as long as you enjoy horror movies, you're a horror movie fan, period. no gatekeeping here, plus a **** ton of classics are overrated turds anyway (not The Shining tho)

15 hours ago, Companion said:

I'm just trolling sis, I haven't seen Psycho neither and i'm not planning too! The Shining is a borefest, I agree.

you should watch the new classics instead like Saint Maud, Malignant, Hereditary, The VVitch, Titane and X

fVKluN0.gif

Malignant bad and only enjoyable once in a "fun, campy" way  :fan:

I'm gonna watch X this weekend. The positive reception definitely has me excited though I didn't think it looks that exciting or interesting. Ready to be proven otherwise.

On 4/21/2022 at 3:43 AM, Companion said:

14 hours ago, The Witch said:

I'm just trolling sis, I haven't seen Psycho neither and i'm not planning too! The Shining is a borefest, I agree.

you should watch the new classics instead like Saint Maud, Malignant, Hereditary, The VVitch, Titane and X

fVKluN0.gif

Psycho is my fave horror movie ever. It's not SCARY , the idea of the movie, the acting, the everything from it is SUCH A CLASSIC. 

-----

16 hours ago, Hurem said:

Choose or Die was TRASH

It was kinda stupid but it was a fun watch for me. 

----

Idk why i really hate The Shining. It's just not clicking for me. 

On 4/22/2022 at 12:27 AM, Hurem said:

Choose or Die was TRASH

The trailer was so so good but yea, it was TRASH

I just finished "X" and for me at this moment is my fave movie of the year so far. 

On 4/21/2022 at 7:08 PM, The Witch said:

fVKluN0.gif

Taste twins! I loved the VVitch, Malignant and Hereditary. Definitely going to wath the others that you recommended. Thank youu :hug:

Edited by Companion

The way Hereditary STAYS in the pop culture consciousness, the way it has influenced a new wave of drama and grief infused horror movies, the way it is a timeless classic already

only the best horror film of all time :clap3:

I watched "The Exorcism Of God", such a bad movie. The only thing that i liked from it, some effects and that's all. 

-----

Just finished "Horror In The High Desert" , didn't know it was inspired by that real case. It was ok-ish, the "Gary's final night" segment made me uneasy, it's 1 a.m here , i was watching it alone and it creeped me out. The ending was wtf, but still creepy. 

new film from the director of In Fabric... looks wild and ???

Anyone seen The Innocents?

On 4/23/2022 at 2:39 AM, ChapelHooker said:

The way Hereditary STAYS in the pop culture consciousness, the way it has influenced a new wave of drama and grief infused horror movies, the way it is a timeless classic already

only the best horror film of all time :clap3:

The underrated Relic is still its prettiest child. :heart:

On 4/22/2022 at 3:29 AM, rooby.booby said:

Psycho is my fave horror movie ever. It's not SCARY , the idea of the movie, the acting, the everything from it is SUCH A CLASSIC. 

-----

It was kinda stupid but it was a fun watch for me. 

----

Idk why i really hate The Shining. It's just not clicking for me. 

I remember watching the version where Ellen Degeneres's wife plays the lead when i was a kid :rip:

58F368A8-58C2-4504-84F5-BC1411955045.thu

On 4/22/2022 at 7:13 PM, Companion said:

Taste twins! I loved the VVitch, Malignant and Hereditary. Definitely going to wath the others that you recommended. Thank youu :hug:

:heart:

I watched The Cellar this past weekend, and the idea stuck with me. It was better than I expected. There were moments that were really creepy to me.

On 4/20/2022 at 6:43 PM, Companion said:

On 4/22/2022 at 4:13 PM, Companion said:

Taste! We LOVE to see it :clap3:

Hi guys, I need help finding the name of a film, it was late last year/early this year and it was about zombies in a deparments building, I think the full movie is focused on that but I can't recall its name, does anyone know it?

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

Hi guys, I need help finding the name of a film, it was late last year/early this year and it was about zombies in a deparments building, I think the full movie is focused on that but I can't recall its name, does anyone know it?

Yes! Was it Black Friday? I watched it around the holidays.

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

could it be Alive (2020)?

49 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

Yes! Was it Black Friday? I watched it around the holidays.

No, I just watched the trailer and it's completely different, although I will watch this one later on lol

23 minutes ago, xrosup said:

could it be Alive (2020)?

No, I watched that one and it's not.

In this one the main cast is a woman and her son/daughter and everything happens on this building they live in, I know the movie is recent because it was supposed to be premiere in the cinemas in February here but can't remember the name to look for it online.

On 4/25/2022 at 11:34 AM, ChapelHooker said:

We will be streaming! @SitarHero

On 4/25/2022 at 8:34 AM, ChapelHooker said:

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

We will be streaming! @SitarHero

That we will! Strickland underrated king :clap3:

8 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

No, I just watched the trailer and it's completely different, although I will watch this one later on lol

No, I watched that one and it's not.

In this one the main cast is a woman and her son/daughter and everything happens on this building they live in, I know the movie is recent because it was supposed to be premiere in the cinemas in February here but can't remember the name to look for it online.

Is it this one?

On 4/18/2022 at 2:45 PM, rooby.booby said:

Some of you enjoyed It Comes At Night? 

Ew. :what:

One of the most boring movies I've ever seen. :biblio:

Edited by Roberto

24 minutes ago, Roberto said:

One of the most boring movies I've ever seen. :biblio:

IKR? The trailer looked so good and then.... the movie came.... crap!

--------

I watched "Midnight" last night. 

^ This one.

Please don't watch it! It's super bad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.