Pokéthread

Mimie

Ruination Quartet + Therian Quartet + Galarian Birds 

That's the trinity yup yup. Fish & Leopard carried. Such S-tier designs.

articuno.pngzapdos.pngmoltres.png

raikou.pngentei.pngsuicune.png

regirock.pngregice.pngregisteel.png

uxie.pngmesprit.pngazelf.png

cobalion.pngterrakion.pngvirizion.pngkeldeo-resolute.png

tornadus-therian.pngthundurus-therian.pnglandorus-therian.pngenamorus-therian.png

tapukoko.pngtapulele.pngtapubulu.pngtapufini.png

articuno-galar.pngzapdos-galar.pngmoltres-galar.png

tinglu.pngchienpao.pngwochien.pngchiyu.png

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

3 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

tornadus-therian.pngthundurus-therian.pnglandorus-therian.pngenamorus-therian.png

and none for KaLOSS bye :bibliahh:

lemme go ahead and shut up about the flop region now considering it might be part of the post game :toofunny3: better just go ahead and screw on my smile now

when will that get announced btw ? i feel like it wasn’t long at all after SwSh came out that they teased the DLC

better be one part and not some two part bull sh*t this time EITHER!

They really should implement multiple save files, I'll have to start a nuzlocke on Scarlet since I don't wanna lose my pokes from Violet

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

I always think about how wrong they did Raikou. Entei and Suicune featured in their own movies (Suicune getting its own game version) and Raikou got nothing. He deserved more because imo he is cooler than Entei and it seems he was always the forgotten one

PERROS LEGENDARIOS | Wiki | • Pokemon Amino • Amino

4 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I always think about how wrong they did Raikou. Entei and Suicune featured in their own movies (Suicune getting its own game version) and Raikou got nothing. He deserved more because imo he is cooler than Entei and it seems he was always the forgotten one

PERROS LEGENDARIOS | Wiki | • Pokemon Amino • Amino

He got that three part anime spoinoff with Ethan and those flops from Team Rocket :eli:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/The_Legend_of_Thunder! 

1 minute ago, lpd446 said:

He got that three part anime spoinoff with Ethan and those flops from Team Rocket :eli:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/The_Legend_of_Thunder! 

That's what I'm saying he got that irrelevant thing while the others got movies. Someone at GF as a ORH for sure :eli:

On 11/25/2022 at 4:42 PM, Magickarp said:

Smogon council is literally WORMS. 

We won't ban Last Respects, & instead ban Houndstone, cuz Basculegion will eventually get it

We won't ban Rage Fist, & instead ban Annihilape, cuz just cuz

Also not the score falling to 75, the Tinkaton curse :dies: @Serendipity might like this img

ca8BHtT.jpg

Fif5QLYX0AQlGFf.jpg

The lowest mainline game ever and first mainline game to ever be yellow

7dc.gif

51 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

Fif5QLYX0AQlGFf.jpg

The lowest mainline game ever and first mainline game to ever be yellow

7dc.gif

Sad because the game is easily one of the best Pokémon games ever but it's impossible to ignore that they released an unfinished game.

There are no excuses for the many bugs and issues. I don't buy the "no time" excuse anymore. They have served 3 subpar games in a row. Therefore, they should've learned by now that if they struggle, they should reach out for help. Or maybe they should be realistic and not so ambitious (open world games are no joke).

10 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Sad because the game is easily one of the best Pokémon games ever but it's impossible to ignore that they released an unfinished game.

There are no excuses for the many bugs and issues. I don't buy the "no time" excuse anymore. They have served 3 subpar games in a row. Therefore, they should've learned by now that if they struggle, they should reach out for help. Or maybe they should be realistic and not so ambitious (open world games are no joke).

No time is one thing, but maybe they need to look at themselves and ask if they have 'no talent'.

70d.gif

Maybe they need to bring in people who have more technical ability :dancehall2:

Main story completed :weeps: Wow this was an emotional game. I wanted to give [redacted] a hug so many times throughout :weeps: 

@Jessie Mulay thanks for the recommendation, Harimecha is now effortlessly slaying 5 Star Raids solo, and just easily beat my first 6 Star :jonny5:

I also got a Maushold Family of Three :jonny5: that's a 1/100th chance :jonny5: i got ha through a raid tho :shutup:

Encountered another Shiny, and once again its nothing i care for :rip: Cubchoo, Sneasel, & Psyduck now :rip:

6 hours ago, qurl said:

and none for KaLOSS bye :bibliahh:

Be quiet, *****.

42 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

@Jessie Mulay thanks for the recommendation, Harimecha is now effortlessly slaying 5 Star Raids solo, and just easily beat my first 6 Star :jonny5:

I also got a Maushold Family of Three :jonny5: that's a 1/100th chance :jonny5: i got ha through a raid tho :shutup:

Encountered another Shiny, and once again its nothing i care for :rip: Cubchoo, Sneasel, & Psyduck now :rip:

What moveset for the raids?

So cool how her shiny has a Texture change

Normal SpriteShiny Sprite

8 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

What moveset for the raids?

You're mainly clicking

Belly Drum + Drain Punch

Then

Thunder Punch/Wild Charge

Close Combat/Coverage

I made a sparkly normal sandwich and got a shiny Cyclizar and Girafarig. 2 of the shinies I wanted :jonnycat:

I just found my 2nd shiny - Low Key (Female) Toxtricity! It actually looks kind of cool and pairs up nicely with a Heal Ball:

849-l.png

It has Minus, though. :deadbanana4: How soon can we get those Ability Capsules again? Is it only through raids? 

And I've just checked that the Low Key form doesn't get Shift Gear. :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Raids are always going to be 3 family apparently. 1/100 only applies to evolution.

Also just got my first full odds shiny on Scarlet. A damn Jumpluff looking for a Sandy Shocks to complete my Violet dex :rip: The game KNEW how mad I was when I got the Hoppip they said here have the final.

42 minutes ago, AMIT said:

I just found my 2nd shiny - Low Key (Female) Toxtricity! It actually looks kind of cool and pairs up nicely with a Heal Ball:

849-l.png

It has Minus, though. :deadbanana4: How soon can we get those Ability Capsules again? Is it only through raids? 

And I've just checked that the Low Key form doesn't get Shift Gear. :gaycat6:

You find ability capsules until you get 8 badges so very far in the game. You can buy it in the Chansey stores iirc.

2 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

You find ability capsules until you get 8 badges so very far in the game. You can buy it in the Chansey stores iirc.

Oh, well at least you can just purchase them, I guess. I still have 2 badges to go. Thx for the info!

Btw I finally found a decent Tinkatuff from a 3 Star raid and it's already evolved. :jonnycat: It's Jolly too! Gonna use ha to destroy the Psychic Gym along with Bombirdier, Houndstone, Brambleghast and Skeledirge. I think I also have a raid Pawniard I could use. 

I've also decided to build an entirely new team to take on the E4/Champion and the final battles of the other 2 paths:

8eLakPo.png

I am actually loving using so many Pokemon throughout a single run!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.