Pokéthread

Mimie

Sometimes I read ATRL posts and they come off like this guy here

Untitled.png

6 hours ago, AMIT said:

Bar Skeledirge there's Armarouge, Ceruledge and Blaze Breed Tauros. Also Chi-Yu and Iron Moth!

Thanks! I'd already encountered some but I didn't know about the Tauros variation! Pretty cool.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

ch1vkiolkf2a1.png

Gen 1: Dragonite Ditto

Gen 2: Scizor Tyranitar  Slowking Blissey Azumarill  

Gen 3: Breloom Torkoal Pelipper 

Gen 4: Garchomp Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Wash Rotom Magnezone 

Gen 5: Amoonguss Volcarona 

Gen 6: AND NONE FOR KALOSER!!! BYE!!!

Gen 7: Toxapex 

Gen 8: CorviknightDragapult Grimmsnarl Hatterene Pincurchin 

Gen 9: Great TuskCyclizarGholdengoChien-PaoClodsireGlimmoraChi-Yu Annihilape Roaring Moon Iron ValiantKingambit Meowscarada Baxcalibur Ceruledge SkeledirgeGarganaclIron Treads Quaquaval Iron Moth Maushold Lokix Dondozo Tinkaton Orthworm Espathra Iron Hands Armarouge Ting-Lu Kilowattrel Cetitan Slither Wing Pawmot Wo-Chien 

4 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

When you enter the last area of the game it doesn’t feel like a Pokémon game :deadbanana4: it feels so ethereal and creepy with the beautifully haunting music. I wish the Pokémon selection in that area had a little more variety, and not being able to ride Miraidon dragged it out for a little too long imo. But the area is gorgeous, peak Pokémon route I fear. My only wish is that you could see it on the map cuz at some point I was just going around in circles and wasted a whole 30 min :deadbanana4:

Even with the horrible performance (which honestly got a lot better after the ATROCIOUS first 15 min for me), this STOMPS on SwSh so easily. There’s actually no competition. The story is so much better and the fact that it made me bawl just makes me love it even more :weeps:

That last area blew my mind and the entire time I was thinking, wow this game is beautiful and HUGE. It was giving me Nier vibes. The atmosphere throughout the game made me feel more immersed than any other Pokémon game. I just wished they delayed the game to fix the issues, because it could have stomped on Metacritic.

Even the town designs were their best regardless of the 500 restaurants, each region had their own identity and I loved that. The art style was there, the technical expertise wasn’t. There’s so much of a headroom to be improved though, this series will never die.

Edited by Starshine

1 hour ago, elevate said:

Thanks! I'd already encountered some but I didn't know about the Tauros variation! Pretty cool.

Don’t forget king Scovillain!

4 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

how do you find/get the mons from the other version/the ones you need? all through surprise trade?

I am still playing and haven't caught them all, but I got all starters and some version exclusives this way

Over 40 ultra balls to catch ******* Chien-Pao

IWK6.gif

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I caught a shiny Iron Bundle :jonnycat:

The shiny is so cool!  Grats!

5 hours ago, Konril said:

ch1vkiolkf2a1.png

Gen 1: Dragonite Ditto

Gen 2: Scizor Tyranitar  Slowking Blissey Azumarill  

Gen 3: Breloom Torkoal Pelipper 

Gen 4: Garchomp Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Wash Rotom Magnezone 

Gen 5: Amoonguss Volcarona 

Gen 6: AND NONE FOR KALOSER!!! BYE!!!

Gen 7: Toxapex 

Gen 8: CorviknightDragapult Grimmsnarl Hatterene Pincurchin 

Gen 9: Great TuskCyclizarGholdengoChien-PaoClodsireGlimmoraChi-Yu Annihilape Roaring Moon Iron ValiantKingambit Meowscarada Baxcalibur Ceruledge SkeledirgeGarganaclIron Treads Quaquaval Iron Moth Maushold Lokix Dondozo Tinkaton Orthworm Espathra Iron Hands Armarouge Ting-Lu Kilowattrel Cetitan Slither Wing Pawmot Wo-Chien 

Dragonite :clap3: and now it has more chances to shine with Bundle banned. It’s also seeing how usage in doubles.

The OGH must be shitting bricks with how good Gholdengo is doing right now, :sistrens: 

1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

how do you find/get the mons from the other version/the ones you need? all through surprise trade?

Someone posted it but I used those codes and I also got another switch so I could trade between. You will find more success with the codes if you have Scarlet

Can they stop making ice gym leaders the last or strongest gym? Ice Pokémon barely put up a fight. They all go down with a single move :skull:

That being said, Grusha's design is so good. 

Plant fetish0931_000.pngFur fetish0908_000.pngHardcore Queen1006_000.png Loli fetish 0963_000.png

So he's mentally ill right? He also said in another tweet Lokix was a sexy husbando :rip: but then i also remember him screaming about how Arboliva was NOT a waifu mon, and the "Plant Feitsh" was someone else :toofunny3: NONE of these bar Meow can be considered Waifu. No one would be calling Gallegarde trans if he didn't start that riddle :toofunny3: Both him and Kaka also said Quaquaval was the best design :deadbanana4:

sd2645uk5x491.jpg?auto=webp&s=cb007df59c7a611ad0fc5ce693e48d0f232a1b85

This psychic gym test nnnn

Based on the teaser images, I thought Great Tusk would be the cooler design but I absolutely love Iron Treads >>>>>>>>>

Does anyone have a completed map picture? I wanna see what flying locations I don’t have unlocked. 

He prefers Quaxly and that grunt entrance was especially fruity..

I Know What You Are Dog Meme Template - Piñata Farms - The best meme  generator and meme maker for video & image memes

28 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

I Know What You Are Dog Meme Template - Piñata Farms - The best meme  generator and meme maker for video & image memes

50e

55 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Distribot did NOT deserve to be banned

She was already one of the best designs, but her 3 unique attack animations took her from best, to bester

Iron-Bundle.jpg?fit=1200,675

2 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

I thought he was an *** but he is dating this girl for a while. I thought the same about Blaines and he supposedly had a kid not long ago. My gayday is hella broken :rip:

Was it just me or Miraidon was really easy to catch, I caught it in a Luxury Ball as well :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Distribot did NOT deserve to be banned

She was already one of the best designs, but her 3 unique attack animations took her from best, to bester

Iron-Bundle.jpg?fit=1200,675

I love the design, it is top 3 out of the paradox alongside Valiant and Moon.

The way the permanent EXP share always being on has been an amazing decision since first being added >>>

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Plant fetish0931_000.pngFur fetish0908_000.pngHardcore Queen1006_000.png Loli fetish 0963_000.png

So he's mentally ill right? He also said in another tweet Lokix was a sexy husbando :rip: but then i also remember him screaming about how Arboliva was NOT a waifu mon, and the "Plant Feitsh" was someone else :toofunny3: NONE of these bar Meow can be considered Waifu. No one would be calling Gallegarde trans if he didn't start that riddle :toofunny3: Both him and Kaka also said Quaquaval was the best design :deadbanana4:

sd2645uk5x491.jpg?auto=webp&s=cb007df59c7a611ad0fc5ce693e48d0f232a1b85

He’s so annoying and isn’t he a weirdo anyways? I remember ppl on Reddit being mad at him for being ableist 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.