Pokéthread

Mimie

11 minutes ago, AMIT said:

8eLakPo.png

Amazing team :clap3: I didn't like Baxcalibur at first but he's so good and more overpowered than most Pseudos like :WAP:

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

6 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

Fire and Ice types really won this gen

Wait what? lol, where are these great fire types? This is the first gen where I've not used any on my team so far but I'm hoping I find one soon. I'm trying to learn the pokemon through the actual game so I assume I've missed some, but I literally haven't seen ANY new ones I liked.

Ed Sheeran in the credits took my neutral stance on this game for the worse :bibliahh:

But this really could have been the best Pokémon game ever if they fixed a few things. I could see where they were going, they just need to find new talent or outsource this game. :jonny:

53 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

Amazing team :clap3: I didn't like Baxcalibur at first but he's so good and more overpowered than most Pseudos like :WAP:

thank you sis! :bird: 

Yeah Baxter is so cool with that ability and that monstrous Attack. :jonnycat:

I wanted to use both Dragalge and Appletun since their debut games were a little underwhelming for me and they deserve better I fear. :eli:

9 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Ruination Quartet + Therian Quartet + Galarian Birds 

That's the trinity yup yup. Fish & Leopard carried. Such S-tier designs.

articuno.pngzapdos.pngmoltres.png

raikou.pngentei.pngsuicune.png

regirock.pngregice.pngregisteel.png

uxie.pngmesprit.pngazelf.png

cobalion.pngterrakion.pngvirizion.pngkeldeo-resolute.png

tornadus-therian.pngthundurus-therian.pnglandorus-therian.pngenamorus-therian.png

tapukoko.pngtapulele.pngtapubulu.pngtapufini.png

articuno-galar.pngzapdos-galar.pngmoltres-galar.png

tinglu.pngchienpao.pngwochien.pngchiyu.png

The Ruinous Quartet have became my favorite group of Legendary Pokémon.

tinglu.png: Tank, strength, vigor

chienpao.png: Sleek, sexy, supreme

wochien.png: Wicked, whimsical and wonderful

chiyu.png: Colorful, slayful, and powerful

:alexz:

• ATRL Moderator

The disrespect to the legendary dogs who are easily the best trio this franchise has ever seen :giraffe:

"If held items were introduced today, Smogon would want it banned. You're telling me u can have a choice band OR a choice scarf? It could turn a 3HKO into a 2HKO? And it can REVERSE a speed tie? And there's no way for me to know which it has in advance, I have to guess? What the **** is this 50/50 bullshit!"

Smogon is currently discussing Tera bans. And i saw someone on Reddit spill.

Starshine

Just realized i can't get the Shiny Charm. Already caught 300+, but forgot about VersExcs my hacked Switch can't get.

All that work and for what? 

Starshine

I'm training my freshly caught Primeape to evolve by using Rage Fist twenty times. I murdered multiple Fidoughs while they tried to use Roar to no avail and their mother calmly watched on the sidelines until there were none left.

Omg just finished my Dex :jonny5: First game I've ever done it. And now I'm going to do it for a second time on Scarlet .. 350 to go !

3 hours ago, elevate said:

Wait what? lol, where are these great fire types? This is the first gen where I've not used any on my team so far but I'm hoping I find one soon. I'm trying to learn the pokemon through the actual game so I assume I've missed some, but I literally haven't seen ANY new ones I liked.

Bar Skeledirge there's Armarouge, Ceruledge and Blaze Breed Tauros. Also Chi-Yu and Iron Moth!

12 hours ago, artc0cx said:

Finished the main game, damn the characters and story was on point this time :weeps:

9 hours ago, Desire said:

Main story completed :weeps: Wow this was an emotional game. I wanted to give [redacted] a hug so many times throughout :weeps: 

Going into this game blind plot wise was such a smart idea I was on the verge of tears towards the end :weeps: and then when the end actually came I was bawling :weeps:

I feel like they should’ve explained the terastal phenomenon a lot better because it felt like it was just tackled onto the story for a cheap gimmick, and my guess is that the paradox forms were obviously the main gimmick they were trying to sell.

5 hours ago, Starshine said:

Ed Sheeran in the credits took my neutral stance on this game for the worse :bibliahh:

But this really could have been the best Pokémon game ever if they fixed a few things. I could see where they were going, they just need to find new talent or outsource this game. :jonny:

Ngl I was in my feelings when he came out and I didn’t mind it? The song wasn’t bad and it made me a little more emotional :deadbanana4:

I think this is one of the best Pokémon games ever. The performance and technical issues are atrocious though and at this point I can’t even cut gamefreak any slack because it’s the 3rd game in a row that has these issues (in my experience). I wish I could say I hope they fix it for next gen but they obviously don’t care anymore

When you enter the last area of the game it doesn’t feel like a Pokémon game :deadbanana4: it feels so ethereal and creepy with the beautifully haunting music. I wish the Pokémon selection in that area had a little more variety, and not being able to ride Miraidon dragged it out for a little too long imo. But the area is gorgeous, peak Pokémon route I fear. My only wish is that you could see it on the map cuz at some point I was just going around in circles and wasted a whole 30 min :deadbanana4:

Even with the horrible performance (which honestly got a lot better after the ATROCIOUS first 15 min for me), this STOMPS on SwSh so easily. There’s actually no competition. The story is so much better and the fact that it made me bawl just makes me love it even more :weeps:

14 minutes ago, mael said:

5 star+ raids sounds like a nightmare. :gaycat6:

That's what we all thought at first but they're actually really easy!

Basically if you have any good setup mon they are easily soloable, easier to learn with solos than with team if you're new because the bots dying doesn't lower time.

Just found a shiny Iron Hands in 3 mins after eating a LV3 electric and shiny power sandwhich omg. :cries:

DNDIVIFKSMH HFF

I FALSE SWIPED IT AND IT KNOCKED ITSELF OUT IM GONNA CRY

Edited by FOCK

4 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Just found a shiny Iron Hands in 3 mins after eating a LV3 electric and shiny power sandwhich omg. :cries:

DNDIVIFKSMH HFF

I FALSE SWIPED IT AND IT KNOCKED ITSELF OUT IM GONNA CRY

gorl u always save at the shiny !!

9 minutes ago, Jessie Mulay said:

gorl u always save at the shiny !!

I’m really kicking myself. :ace:

BUT I just found another thank ****.

Edit. AND A THIRD :bibliahh:

Edited by FOCK

Playing this game now after finishing Persona and the game literally lags so bad in docked mode :deadbanana4: :bibliahh:

You’re one of the lucky ones :emofish:

Meanwhile I’ve made like 6 sandwiches and have 1 Iron Hands out of all my hunts. Which is why I’m completing my Scarlet Pokédex before I do another Paradox hunt. Feels like such a waste to run around for 30 minutes to an hour to find nothing :rip: least I can say I’m max odds with Shiny Charm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.