• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

19 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I hate the new breeding mechanic :deadbanana2:

It sucks that you have to actively picnic for like 30 minutes at a time to get eggs. It wouldn’t be so bad if you could at least raid/surprise trade/hatch eggs etc while you wait

It fell to yellow :deadbanana4:

bizMUnY.png

Espathra sweeping the first 3 :jonny5: she is every icon

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

It fell to yellow :deadbanana4:

bizMUnY.png

Espathra sweeping the first 3 :jonny5: she is every icon

Queen of the Bob! :jonnycat:

so I played around 13 hours so far and did the bug gym, flying titan and dark star base… Im really taking my time to explore everything and catch every single mon I see but Im only using the new ones on my team. I LOVE the music, its really fitting the theme of Paldea. The graphics are better than I thought tbh but nothing to precious. I also found a shiny rockruff but I keep the minecraft pokémon on my team:jonny5:

How come sometimes when you level up it doesn't prompt to let you know it learn new moves you have to go to the Pokémon screen to relearn it?

About to take on the league.

Actual final team:

Skeledirge

Kingambit

Ceruledge

Annihilape

Tinkaton

Clodsire

It was so hard to decide :weeps: i had to box Lokix, Garchomp, Garganacl and Shiny oricorio

I love the new breeding mechanic :allears: so quick and easy just buy/make a jam sandwich, set up Picnic and wait for the eggs to roll in

Hatching crazy fast too with Flame Body + Egg Powers stacked. I was breeding AND hatching a full team in like 10 mins

also Egg Moves :jonny5: got a Driftblim in Surprise Trade and it taught my Smoliv Strength Sap!

Barafin and Iron Santa just got banned. :sistrens:

Now do Tera (and maybe toss in Booster Energy while you're at it) next so the tier is at least half playable. :giraffe:

Spoiler

Annihilape pulled through with ice punches :WAP:  queen Tinkaton:heart2: helped me a lot with Reflect and last battle was a Clodsire vs Clodsire. So epic

god i love Clodsire so much :weeps: 

a5549c76d5f56d2debb367018235f07fc99bd4c2 

3 hours ago, qurl said:

i think if u use an ability patch it will go from Torrent to Moxie but HAs are not found on normal wild pokémon, generally distributed thru events/via the tera raids/maybe on wild tera pokemon ? unsure on that one

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Hidden abilities are "secret" abilities that the majority of Pokemon have. They are very rare to find. In fact, no wild pokemon has it. However, they have made it easier to have access to them in recent titles (through raids or a brand-new object that allows you to change your pokemon's ability to the hidden one). 

Pokemon can only have 1 ability at a time. In the case of that Quaquavel, it's Torrent and it's always gonna be Torrent unless you change it with the object I mentioned above. However, if someone gives you a Quaxly with its hidden ability, you can always have more Quaxlys with their hidden abilities through breeding. 

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

It's an alternate rare ability. You currently have Torrent on Quax.

For the starters u can get their HA's through 6 Star Raids dropping Ability Patches, if you're lucky.

For other mons u can get them in Raids or overworld Teras, if you're lucky. I managed to get a Speed Boost Espathra in a 4 star raid.

And so would Prankster Spore :sistrens: i couldn't think of anything else "fitting" with ha entires except maybe Punk Rock. 

Thanks :bird: I was under the impression that by hidden they meant that Pokémon had 2 abilities at once so I was really expecting to get the moxie attack boost and the speed boost from aqua step with Quaquaval :bibliahh: I might get into breeding for better EV spread but I’ve never done it

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Ryme :rip:

Ended Nicki so easily and the Greavard dancing is already more iconic :bibliahh:

20 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

About to take on the league.

Actual final team:

Skeledirge

Kingambit

Ceruledge

Annihilape

Tinkaton

Clodsire

It was so hard to decide :weeps: i had to box Lokix, Garchomp, Garganacl and Shiny oricorio

Nnn everyone using new mons only basically have this team. I have Ceruledge, Tinkaton, and Clodsire

7 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

My whole team is weak to ground, Rika is going to destroy me :WAP:

I’m super weak to ground hopefully Quagayval and Arboliva carry me :deadbanana4:

I was hoping to go blind into the elite four but I guess one of them is ground type and I also read earlier that Larry is part of it too so I’m assuming it’s a norma type?

The fight against Clavell was so hard :deadbanana4: first time I’m playing a Pokémon game without the IGN guide nnn and he had me quaking with only 1 mon left alive and his weed cat ***** kept one hit KO’ing my mons :bibliahh:

My mons are level 60-62 rn after the final Team Star Boss. Should I head into the Pokémon league now? I’m still trying to perfect the move set on some of my mons but hunting for materials for TMS may take too long I fear

EDIT: no spoilers please just let me know if I should grind up a little more or if I’m good to go :supaspaz:

Edited by Ms. Togekiss

About to open up a cat shelter with all these damn Sprigtostitos I'm getting in Surprise Trade

breakfast.jpg

Got like 10 of them (some with Protean), a few Scarlet exclusives, Scream Tail, Iron Bundle, Tera Raid mons

Still no Fuecoco :redface: where's the demand?

2 of the best designs getting banned :clown: but that hideous Goldilocks staying, & being the new Landorus spam :clown: I mean, i agrih MascFin was cracked, & Goldilocks isn't broken but i still hate it :clown: I care about LEWKS too much. This is why i can only play Radical Red :dies:

29 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

60-62

u are more than good to go for the E4

I would pick Close Combat over Low Kick any day, 5PP is all u need per battle.

If you're scared i'm sure u have PLENTY of Ethers picked up by now.

21 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I was hoping to go blind into the elite four but I guess one of them is ground type

Sorry I should had put that in spoilers :rip:

24 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

The fight against Clavell was so hard :deadbanana4: first time I’m playing a Pokémon game without the IGN guide nnn and he had me quaking with only 1 mon left alive and his weed cat ***** kept one hit KO’ing my mons :bibliahh:

Honestly same, he was actually very difficult :deadbanana:

Any of you hunties with Scarlet want to do a link trade?

I have Violet, I’m willing to trade all 7 paradox future Pokémon for the 7 paradox ancient Pokémon 

let me know ?

1 hour ago, Sky Engineer said:

How come sometimes when you level up it doesn't prompt to let you know it learn new moves you have to go to the Pokémon screen to relearn it?

I’m not 100% but I think it doesn’t prompt you to let them learn a new move if they level up after an auto fight 

Spoiler

The little kid wasn't a match for my singing Croc and omg Larry is such a hard worker daddy :WAP:

Why is robo delibird banned :redface:

ice winning in the end :redface:

19 minutes ago, Katamari said:

I mean have you seen her stats :redface:

She also had pretty much perfect coverage between Water STAB + Freeze Dry

And yes Ice is better now, but I wish we had Galarian Slowking and Alolan Ninetales for full optimization :'(

People are so dumb, we were doing a 5 stars raid of a tera fighting Gargancl and the idiots bring a Baxcalibur and another Miraidon… Needless to say they died a lot so we lost…

51 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Water/Ice typing with 124 sp atk and 120 or so speed, it was bound to happen.

1 hour ago, artc0cx said:

Sorry I should had put that in spoilers :rip:

Honestly same, he was actually very difficult :deadbanana:

Grass Terastallized Meowscarada with ha signature grass move is a ducking menace :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.