Pokéthread

Mimie

3 hours ago, Sky Engineer said:

I walked through the desert three times over, stopping every 20 steps cause it's too slow. I've had it as a pawmi from level 2, still woke evolve this bitxh

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Make sure you evolve it while it's out of his pokeball. Mine worked like that. 1000 steps + rare candy while he was outside his pokeball. 

Yeah, you have to walk 1,000 steps while using the Let’s Go feature.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

NGL the one truly amazing thing about SV is that you can change moves for your Pokemon at anytime in the status menu. :jonnycat:

EDIT: Pkhex is out, but i cbf :gaycat6: 

PLA thrashing SV again :allears:

1 hour ago, mael said:

NGL the one truly amazing thing about SV is that you can change moves for your Pokemon at anytime in the status menu. :jonnycat:

u mean like in PLA?

mael

my entire team just hit level 90's and haven't even gotten to the last star boss nor challenged the E4 yet :dies:

6 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

EXCUSE ME?! She's too cute :jonny5: 

She is ADORABLE. But I have no clue what to really use her for. I wish her stats were just a little more impressive. 

4 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

I missed a shiny Roaring Moon because I ran out of revives, I ******* :weeps:

omggg I'm sorry, that sounds terrible. but girl, this is why you ALWAYS save the minute you think you spotted a shiny :emofish:

excuse me what the **** is that Dragon Darts animation? :biblio: and why is Dragapult's tail no longer transparent??? 33:22

Zacian's blade form being gone :deadbanana4: literally every PLA legendary having worse sig move animations :deadbanana4:

Not Larry being a gym leader and an elite four member. He has JOBS.

Edited by JonginBey

The way Penny is being rude to Nemona

:biblio: Should’ve been exiled the fraudulent ***** from the Pokémon world.

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

excuse me what the **** is that Dragon Darts animation? :biblio: and why is Dragapult's tail no longer transparent??? 33:22

Zacian's blade form being gone :deadbanana4: literally every PLA legendary having worse sig move animations :deadbanana4:

Theyve cut so many corners the proverbial Scarlet/Violet square is a perfectly smooth circle. :matty:

8 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

***** me too the **** :biblionny:

I actually found one in the wild in the graffiti trees near the team star poison base I think but haven’t found another since then

Have you tried encounter buffs using sandwiches / food? 

Should I teach my Quaquaval Close Combat over Low Sweep? I know it’s more powerful but it only has 5 PP :deadbanana4:

27 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Hide contents

The way Penny is being rude to Nemona

:biblio: Should’ve been exiled the fraudulent ***** from the Pokémon world.

Ground Zero section text very minor spoiler:

Spoiler

It’s revealed that Nemona is of spoiled, rich daddy privilege and Penny shades her the entire time. We love Penny in this house. Honestly it took her character from annoying emo to one of my favourite in the franchise. 

11 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Should I teach my Quaquaval Close Combat over Low Sweep? I know it’s more powerful but it only has 5 PP :deadbanana4:

I like Low Sweep more, and you can also check out Low Kick? I feel like that's really useful as the game goes on and the enemies get heavier. Close Combat's stat lowering kills it for me.

Considering "Moths" don't exist in the Pokemon World, Iron Moth makes no sense :thing:

17 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Hide contents

It’s revealed that Nemona is of spoiled, rich daddy privilege and Penny shades her the entire time. We love Penny in this house. Honestly it took her character from annoying emo to one of my favourite in the franchise. 

Girl was the beach house & multiple butlers & maids not obvious :rip: Penny, Arven, and the MC are all of spoilt daddy rich privilege :rip: 

2 hours ago, AMIT said:

omggg I'm sorry, that sounds terrible. but girl, this is why you ALWAYS save the minute you think you spotted a shiny :emofish:

I couldn’t because I was getting the paradox from Violet lol but I just tried doing the sandwich method and found it again after 15 mins! :jonnycat:

I finally get to use Iron Valiant and wow, non binary icon is excellent and their design has grown on me :jonnycat:

51 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Hide contents

No ma’am!

Penny calling her parents annoying was a ki because she obviously gets it from them!

:sistrens:

30 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I couldn’t because I was getting the paradox from Violet lol but I just tried doing the sandwich method and found it again after 15 mins! :jonnycat:

I finally get to use Iron Valiant and wow, non binary icon is excellent and their design has grown on me :jonnycat:

mess, your luck :deadbanana4: that's great that you found another one!

and yes, she's amazing and I can't wait to catch one for myself :jonnycat:

Why are the shiny animations and sounds gone....finding a shiny dreepy in an outbreak was impossible.

After a week playing I'm really dissapointed with the game, bugs aside, it's just a bit boring, the towns are faceless, the wild areas don't look great and mostly look the same...I think after PLA the fun of catching new Pokemon and not having to actually use them takes away the point of it. You basically end up with 350 you'll never take out the box.

I caught and evolved so many Tandemaus trying to get the family of three Maushold but still haven't gotten it :biblionny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.