Pokéthread

Mimie

On 11/22/2022 at 12:05 PM, Magickarp said:

Still can't believe how hard they ****** over her evo

C0r_GQGoQD1IWrxZ5srpPI4dAfT0OrbseYzytvVk_lY.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=4991dac6479ad1df9c5287c628140af5bc66d6c4

Did u use the Lvl 45's to beat Tusk? Cuz i thought they weren't sppose to obey?

So glitch, if you terastelize and you use the move they obey.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Oh my God the way he dragged :rip: not him proving SV worse than PLA in every way :rip: I thought SV had better textures and artstyle, but he's kinda clocking me and making me switch from embarrassment E0D1EAu.png how did GF's B team (directed by Iwao) make a better game not only in terms of Gameplay, but on a technical level too :rip:  i'm kinda embarrassed for hyping u up about the visuals now @Codex marge-ashamed.gif

Just noticed i'm the top poster by almost double... maybe i need to get banned again marge-ashamed.gif

18 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

So glitch, if you terastelize and you use the move they obey.

Omg :deadbanana2: thanks! This is kinda good if u wanna unlock all the movement options before doing the other paths, and not be overleveled :eek:

Okay wait 5 stars actually easier to solo.. way smoother than with these randoms online and groups I'm finding in discord.

Talent is losing but he will prevail, I see him having more potential in competive than Miraidon.

Koraidon Pokemon GIF - Koraidon Pokemon Legendary - Discover & Share GIFs

14 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Talent is losing but he will prevail, I see him having more potential in competive than Miraidon.

4x weak to fairy sis :deadvision:

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

I didn’t realize you were supposed to do the dark Team Star base first, now it makes so much sense why Fire, Poison, and Fairy were all so hard for me when I reached them :rip: 

I did the Bombardier Titan first and the poison base and struggled so bad :deadvision: so after completing those I started leveling my team up cuz I thought all the other titans and bases were gonna be harder but I was wrong :bibliahh: all the titans have been really easy and the star bases have been alright mostly because I’m over leveled I guess. GF really dropped the ball by not level scaling the whole game this is stupid :deadvision:

12 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I did the Bombardier Titan first and the poison base and struggled so bad :deadvision: so after completing those I started leveling my team up cuz I thought all the other titans and bases were gonna be harder but I was wrong :bibliahh: all the titans have been really easy and the star bases have been alright mostly because I’m over leveled I guess. GF really dropped the ball by not level scaling the whole game this is stupid :deadvision:

Ugh, the only game that needs level scaling and it doesn’t have it:rip:

Not starting this game until I get a full shiny team

spacer.png

I kinda like the new breeding mechanic, it’s nice to not have to run back and forth for eggs to generate, I can shiny hunt in other games while I wait for my Fuecoco to get it on with a Japanese ditto:turkey:

15 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

4x weak to fairy sis :deadvision:

Its fairy weakness can be patched with tera and the only fairies it'll have to worry about are Zacian and Flutter Mane and he has the moves to deal with both.

After finishing Violet story I think my current gen ranking is now:

Gen 4 > Gen 5 > Gen 3 > Gen 2 > Gen 9 > Gen 1 > Gen 8 > Gen 7 > Gen 6 :fan:

Y'all notice how all the Gym leaders kinda dislike Geeta? :rip: She kinda serves abusive intimidating boss :rip:

Not to mention they went out of their way to hint at her being down to Area Zero before with Glimmora? 

I wonder if she's the DLC villain

Doing a little Surprise Trading and so far getting nothing of interest, just Chinese Sprigat breedject

so yah nothing 

marge-ashamed.gif

Guys do you have any spare:

-Fuecoco

-Eevee (in a pokeball)

-Flabebe (in a pokeball)

?

3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Oh my God the way he dragged :rip: not him proving SV worse than PLA in every way :rip: I thought SV had better textures and artstyle, but he's kinda clocking me and making me switch from embarrassment E0D1EAu.png how did GF's B team (directed by Iwao) make a better game not only in terms of Gameplay, but on a technical level too :rip:  i'm kinda embarrassed for hyping u up about the visuals now @Codex marge-ashamed.gif

The warranted lashings :jonny6:

And yes, Arceus is THAT girl. Cant wait for Legend Celebi 

6 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The warranted lashings :jonny6:

And yes, Arceus is THAT girl. Cant wait for Legend Celebi 

Is this an actual thing or you making this up sis.

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

The public has spoken :clap3:

mqdefault.jpg

notice the 2 shelves for Kora? Yeah, they definitely overestimated her demand

3 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

The only Johto revisit we're getting anytime soon is Let's Go Togepi & Marill :fish1:

2 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

The public has spoken :clap3:

mqdefault.jpg

notice the 2 shelves for Kora? Yeah, they definitely overestimated her demand

The only Johto revisit we're getting anytime soon is Let's Go Togepi & Marill :fish1:

I just saw the fanmade trailer and i would buy. Pokemon needs to hire people who actually play the games tbh. Cause the fanmades >>>>>>

24 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Well she’s wrong. We’re getting Legend: Kyurem not flop Celebi

18 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

NOT 10M in 3 days :rip:

This is so outselling PLA & BDSP in the upcoming weeks. 

11 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Almost double SWSH so i can't be mad :allears: once again proving Sharts sales were the Switch Effect and nothing more :fan: i'm glad open world has done things for her :clap3: I can already hear Joe typing he gloaty celebretory tweet tho :mazen:

31 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Not it doubling GOWR’s sales+outselling PLA…

sometimes quality loses.

We are never getting a good pokemon game :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.