Pokéthread

Mimie

14 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Y'all will NOT believe who is currently the most powerful Starter in singles

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

CROC SAID

NO FEMS

NO FURS

I thought Miss FemDuck would do sumn, but nope. She's completely outclassed by MascFin

Miss Fursona can't hit hard enough either

__skeledirge_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_blacknirrow__0bc53c20846cf9704dfd6477f49b9e01.jpg

I need VGC poketubers to work on a tank build. I want to use him as a support wall instead of a full attacker. The thought of using him as a tank with snarl, heat wave, helping hand, will o wisp, slack off, yawn... :jonny5:

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

Godzilla looks SO much better here than in-game. Her texture needs to be FIXED. It's so oily rubber looking in game.

MascFin :WAP: i NEVER noticed how thick and juicy her pecs were ****, i just wanna sink my head in between those :WAP: & i will not have y'all call me a furry, when MascFin is literally a mammal.

WdmZ4VB.png4Tskuby.png

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

I need VGC poketubers to work on a tank build. I want to use him as a support wall instead of a full attacker. The thought of using him as a tank with snarl, heat wave, helping hand, will o wisp, slack off, yawn... :jonny5:

I think she counters Zacian, Magearna, & Xerneas right? Maybe she could have a niche in VGC.

Or maybe she could be a Trick Room sweeper? :matty:

In singles she's only strong because of Tera. So if they ban that it's over for ha :toofunny3: she's pretty much the strongest "Fairy" type in OU :toofunny3:

playing since day 1 and still haven't found a single shiny while all my poke friends did :chick3:

34 minutes ago, artc0cx said:

I find Larry really cute for some reason :gaycat2:

I'm at 11/18, on my way to the ghost gym

I just beat him last night and his whole segment was so silly. :dies: The leaders are serving personality this game. We stan. :gayalipacat3:

My Nacklstack evolved before the fight and completely WALLED his Staraptor. :gaycat6: I am stanning him harder than ever though, ugh an icon! 

Also idk if it's just me, but I hadn't realized it before I saw it that Glaseado Mountain looks HUGE. :deadbanana:Like, I haven't even explored the actual icy areas yet and damn, the VERTICALITY. :WAP:

54 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Screaming, did u know gogoat.png has 531 BST :bibliahh:

Yes he’s a thiccc boi I used to use him a lot in Kalos :jonny6:

Didn't know you could catch another of your legendaries when you beat the game, let me soft reset for good nature or get a Ralts with jolly nature and synchronize to help me with that:jonny5:

Once you beat the game what is left to do other than complete the dex and the gyms missions that La Primera gave you?

Beat 3 gyms, 2 titans, and 1 Team Star and have somehow managed to find 4 shinies already :rip:

Psyduck, Drowzee, Hariyama, and Swablu

13 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Didn't know you could catch another of your legendaries when you beat the game, let me soft reset for good nature or get a Ralts with jolly nature and synchronize to help me with that:jonny5:

It's guaranteed to be Modest/Adamant if ur Mirai/Korai don't waste your time

Also Synchronize doesn't work anymore I believe

Edited by Jessie Mulay

3 minutes ago, Jessie Mulay said:

It's guaranteed to be Modest/Adamant if ur Mirai/Korai don't waste your time

Also Synchronize doesn't work anymore I believe

Wow, really? That's cool, they will save me so much time then lol.

• ATRL Moderator

I didn’t realize you were supposed to do the dark Team Star base first, now it makes so much sense why Fire, Poison, and Fairy were all so hard for me when I reached them :rip: 

Miss Scarlet arrived today so I can finally start playing :jonny:

Can‘t wait for Sprigajesus and me to conquer the Glitchea Region :gaycat1:

• ATRL Moderator

After three titans, four team stars, and five gym badges my team is Glimmora, Arctibax, Dudunsparce, Meowscarada, Rabsca, and Pawmot. The only one that I’m not sold on at the moment is Rabsca but I’m trying to give her a chance.  

Got the game on friday but was only able to play it yday. So far I'm loving it and I haven't ran into any significant issues :WAP:

UltimateSelfreliantCleanerwrasse-size_re

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

I didn’t realize you were supposed to do the dark Team Star base first, now it makes so much sense why Fire, Poison, and Fairy were all so hard for me when I reached them :rip: 

I did fire first and was so frustrated :rip:

Hmmmm yeah I'm probably going to replace Dachsbun. I have just realized her moveset, and Sekeldirge's/Arboliva's cover the same types basically (Dark, Fairy, Ground). So she doesn't really contribute much besides her fire and dragon immunities (and Skeledirge can take the fire moves anyway). 

Mess I finished the titan route and did the Arven battle and had no idea he would have 6 Pokémon in the upper 50s and lower 60s, the way he swept my entire level 40s team :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

I did fire first and was so frustrated :rip:

That’s who I did first and I started with grass cat :rip:  Super frustrating and it took me several tries and tons of revives to finally beat the boss

9 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Mess I finished the titan route and did the Arven battle and had no idea he would have 6 Pokémon in the upper 50s and lower 60s, the way he swept my entire level 40s team :deadbanana:

This is me, I thought his pokemon were gonna be around my level and they were like 5-10 levels higher, he beat me twice. God bless the rare candies and the medium and large sugar cubes.

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Can we talk about how all the new designs for Arceus trump the ones in SV?

While I do love most of the new design for Arceus, we actually... can't. I mean, you can't seriously compare over 100 new designs of SV to like 28 new Pokemon counting forms of past ones like Basculin, Sneasel and the Original Box Legend forms). The math just doesn't math. :rip:

And it's not like all 28 of those are slayful godly designs, considering things like White-Striped Basculin, Sneasler and Enamorus Incarnate form exist. Even the weird ass Origin forms.

Though lines such as Voltorb, Arcanine, Zorua and Goomy and Pokemon such as Lilligant, Typhlosion, Samurott, Avalugg and Braviary were straight up upgrades from their respective past ones, imo. All the new evos are great as well (Ursaluna and Basculegion in particular :heart2:), so yeah the net posivite was really good.

(btw Sneasler should have never existed and Overqwil should have been Poison/Steel, I fear).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.