Pokéthread

Mimie

22 minutes ago, Antonini said:

It was so cute to see them together again. And now theyre traveling together again too. The nostalgia!

Misty getting a new catch after 20 years and Politoed slaying with that Hydro Pump, Bounce, Focus Blast, Mega Punch no Eder :clap3:

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• UnusualBoy

• thatsmydemi

• TaggedGalaxy

25 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

They probably forgot just like they forgot to make pokemon close their eyes when you put them to sleep. Sadly, I don't think this will be patched :gaycat7:

They fixed the sleep issue but I doubt they will fix the one with the shinies.

In other news, I found a Buizel outbreak and was trying to catch a jolly one but went back to poke center for some balls then came back to the beach and found this shiny Buizel swimming :jonny: , (I already had 2 shiny Floatzels stuck in US but this one will help me now) and it’s naughty which may work since its defenses are bad either way.

Baxcalibur is kind of the worst psuedo ever tbh. Nothing notable about it. Very forgettable. Kommo-o is pretty bad too though.

They didn't forget the Shiny sounds. Diff directors, diff directorial choices. Just like how spawns are decided were changed.

TIL Mew is a little ***** in the 1st Movie.

Mewtwo's anime arc got cancelled due to the PorySeizures, just like BW's Plasma vs Rocket arc got scrapped due to the earthquake. The way they gave TR a wardrobe change, & made them threatening for the whole season, then suddenly reverted their wardrobe, & became clowns again :deadbanana4:

Also :eek: no wonder their designs were so wonky :toofunny3: Palkia SLAYS tho, Dialga is the only ugly one.

Too bad Gods of Space & Time still get Pressure :clown: & need to hold an item to change form :clown:

They really need to fix the performance in Casseroya Lake, 'cause trying to hunt shinies at 10fps with Veluzas tailing my ass every 5 seconds is NOT fun. It's been 2 months, what the HELL are they doing? GF are so incompetent, my god. :rip:

14 hours ago, mael said:

They really need to fix the performance in Casseroya Lake, 'cause trying to hunt shinies at 10fps with Veluzas tailing my ass every 5 seconds is NOT fun. It's been 2 months, what the HELL are they doing? GF are so incompetent, my god. :rip:

Same goes for the place of the fairy leader. I had this Vaporeon outbreak but had to give up because it was PAINFUL 

Came across a tweet with mega evolutions and I have to say I miss them (let's ignore some questionable choices they made though). 

I just know the day they return is gonna be a collapse in the Pokemon community. Can't wait :duca:.

The number of possibilities now with all the new mons since gen 6. The potential mega evolution has now is huge. 

What's your top 3? 

1. Mega Mawile

2. Mega Manectric

3. Mega Altaria

I still remember my Mega Manectric VGC team from Sun and Moon :weeps: 

FnFUh_QXgAgxca0?format=jpg&name=900x900

Megas were so iconic ugh

pokemons best gimmick for sure

—-

I can’t get any of my pkmn strong enough to even clear 5 star raids idk what to do :rip: 

On 1/21/2023 at 6:42 PM, Relampago. said:

Baxcalibur is kind of the worst psuedo ever tbh. Nothing notable about it. Very forgettable. Kommo-o is pretty bad too though.

The middle stage looks like the first evo and the final stage looks like the mid stage, the 3rd stage should have a giant spine and some more protrusions. It looks incomplete

4 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Came across a tweet with mega evolutions and I have to say I miss them (let's ignore some questionable choices they made though). 

I just know the day they return is gonna be a collapse in the Pokemon community. Can't wait :duca:.

The number of possibilities now with all the new mons since gen 6. The potential mega evolution has now is huge. 

What's your top 3? 

1. Mega Mawile

2. Mega Manectric

3. Mega Altaria

Mega Scizor is my favorite, but honestly so many of them are slays 

10 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

What's your top 3? 

1. Mega Mawile

2. Mega Manectric

3. Mega Altaria

I tend to forget half of these exist until I see them, but I didn’t even know Mega Gallade was a thing at all. Wth :rip:

18 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Same goes for the place of the fairy leader. I had this Vaporeon outbreak but had to give up because it was PAINFUL 

Same here, had a Vapoeon outbreak yesterday but it was in the middle of the lake and just the fact that I was struggling to move there and the Veluzas going at me back and forth, I gave up. The only good thing is while battling one Vaporeon, I found a shiny Veluza lol.

18 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

What's your top 3? 

1. Mega Mawile

2. Mega Manectric

3. Mega Altaria

I love many of them but my top 5 is probably:

1. Mega Rayquaza

2. Mega Mewtwo Y

3. Mega Sceptile

4. Mega Gengar

5. Mega Mawile

On 1/21/2023 at 5:42 PM, Relampago. said:

It had potential but nothing is going on with it, it doesn't help that it comes after what I think it's the best designed pseudo aka Dragapult.

14 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Megas were so iconic ugh

pokemons best gimmick for sure

—-

I can’t get any of my pkmn strong enough to even clear 5 star raids idk what to do :rip: 

Gholdengo is your choice to clear most of these 5 star raids (Nasty Plot - Metal sound and two moves and your set), Annihilape is quite decent to, mine carries Rage Fist - Bulk Up - Taunt - Coverage move in any of the punching moves. They should clear all the 5-6 star raids, just have them above level 70 for those raids otherwise you may get 1 or 2 hits KO'ed.

3 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Gholdengo is your choice to clear most of these 5 star raids (Nasty Plot - Metal sound and two moves and your set), Annihilape is quite decent to, mine carries Rage Fist - Bulk Up - Taunt - Coverage move in any of the punching moves. They should clear all the 5-6 star raids, just have them above level 70 for those raids otherwise you may get 1 or 2 hits KO'ed.

Ok, I will toy around with Gholdie a bit then, thank you legend. I’m starting to get the sense that buffing yourself/debuffing the opponent is the way to go, yes? I’ve just been trying to go in with powerful moves and get walled as soon as they put up the shield :rip: 

5 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Ok, I will toy around with Gholdie a bit then, thank you legend. I’m starting to get the sense that buffing yourself/debuffing the opponent is the way to go, yes? I’ve just been trying to go in with powerful moves and get walled as soon as they put up the shield :rip: 

Yeah, in these raids you need to buff yourself and lower the defenses of the wild pokemon as fast as you can because once the shild is up they start resetting your boosts and their stats. But once they put the shield and reset, start buffing yourself up again.

13 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Yes. I'm not an expert but I've beaten several 5 stars by buffing up and then hitting with a super effective move. Make sure you can resist both the original and the tera type moves as well. The biggest problem is fainting because it takes away a chunk of time. Miraidon/Koraidon are usually good choice for most raids as well (and then Azumarill :rip:). 

On 1/22/2023 at 12:42 AM, Relampago. said:

They need to stop with the pseudo always being a dragon. It's so tired and predictable, at this point they are bleeding into each other and a lot of them are totally unremarkable (goodra, kommo-o, baxcalibur for sure). The possibilities are endless, they could do so many cool things but they insist on going with yet another dragon each time and it's boring AF.

goodra.png could've been a passable BugIC_Big.pngWaterIC_Big.png, if she had STAB U-Turn & Flip Turn with Regenerator :jonny5:

I love how underrated icon Floatzel is getting its flowers now thanks to Wave Crash. That thing under rain, water tera and running something like life orb or choice band destroys everything and thanks to its swim swim it will hit faster than anything but priority :jonnycat:

18 hours ago, Magickarp said:

goodra.png could've been a passable BugIC_Big.pngWaterIC_Big.png, if she had STAB U-Turn & Flip Turn with Regenerator :jonny5:

She’s just fine as a dragon. Her second type should have been Water or Poison.

She doesn’t look too much as a Bug, I want the first Dragon/Bug to look the part like king Flygon.

Slither Wing should have been Bug/Dragon, it looks more like a Dinosaur/Dragon than a fighting type :gaycat6:

Thanks you to those who gave me advice, I def only beat like 3-4 five star raids :skull: but I got the call from Jacq and finally unlocked 6-7 star raids :jonny: the raids are honestly a fun loop, I’m catching some mons I still need to fill out the dex, getting experience candies/berries/cash items to use to bring up more overpowered Pokémon to tackle more raids :jonny:

theres no way I could take on Greninja rn but can’t wait to see what builds ppl use and if I’ll be able to do it as well 

Are Violet and Scarlet already 20 million sellers? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.