Boys Love | BLammy Awards (April 20th)!

JonginBey

i didnt vote for the cast of kp because it's still on air, will definitely vote for some of them next year, hope they wont be forgagatten next year :biblio:

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

FUN FACTS ABOUT THE RATE: Only one of us had all 20 men on their list rank within the Top 40. Not to brag but it's me :fan:@discreetinside and @JonginBey almost did it too but Kim Kang-min didn't chart (missing the Top 40 by 1 point)

Also Miss Keith and I have the most men on our list appearing in the Top 10 with 9. Coincidentally, it's the same person that we didn't vote for. On the other hand, @pearlmercury only have 2 people from her list that made the top 10. @Mix and @DanyelP23 had the next least entries in the top 10 with 3 each.

The way we’re always on the same page.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The way we’re always on the same page.

giphy.gif

nene-leakes-we-see-each-other.gif

The Bubbling Under (ranks 41 to 50)

Earth Thanakrit 31 pts.

Kim Kang-min 31 pts.

Max Lin 29 pts.

Aaron Lai 28 pts.

Neo Nimtawat 28 pts.

Khaotung Thanawat 26 pts.

Kim Tae-hwan 25 pts.

Jun 22 pts.

Mild Suttinut 22 pts.

Hyuk 20 pts.

Edited by touya kinomoto

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

has anyone seen Fandy's blonde hair recently?!? i'm living for it tbh

Mess now I'm curious, I have him blocked on Instagram :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

FAnDy declining as he should.

:giraffe:

--

Maybe I should have voted for Kang Min.

1 minute ago, 4Real said:

Mess now I'm curious, I have him blocked on Instagram :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Maybe I should have voted for Kang Min.

maybe you should have and Win Metawin would have uncharted this year :monkey:

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

bippy-bipdoof.gif

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

maybe you should have and Win Metawin would have uncharted this year :monkey:

I thought the other gorls would show him more love :monkey:

5 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

FUN FACTS ABOUT THE RATE: Only one of us had all 20 men on their list rank within the Top 40. Not to brag but it's me :fan:@discreetinside and @JonginBey almost did it too but Kim Kang-min didn't chart (missing the Top 40 by 1 point)

Also Miss Keith and I have the most men on our list appearing in the Top 10 with 9. Coincidentally, it's the same person that we didn't vote for. On the other hand, @pearlmercury only have 2 people from her list that made the top 10. @Mix and @DanyelP23 had the next least entries in the top 10 with 3 each.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12) Kim Kang Min (#41)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Previously on Survivor BL King Rate 2022, Kim Kang Min made a pact with Son Woo Hyun to made into final but him and the whole tribe later find out he made the same deal with everyone else on tribe and thus Kim Kang Min was unanimously voted out from the tribe. 19 remaining, who will be voted out next?

Apo Nattawin, Elijah Canvas, Fluke Natouch, Gun Atthaphan, Inn Sarin, Job Thuchapon, Kokoy De Santos, Max Nattapol, Mile Phakphum, Mix Sahaphap, Nanon Korapat, Ohm Pawat, Park Jae Chan, Park Seo Ham, Singto Prachaya, Son Woo Hyun, Tae Darvid, Tee Thanapon, Tul Pakorn

Edited by discreetinside

2 hours ago, rp662 said:

:'(

i'm so distraught tho

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Omg... it means that either Miss Apo or King Tae Darvid didn't make top10..

Hopefully it's Miss Apo though going my luck it probably means Tae missed da top 10:chick3:

At least they're likely charted within top 40 this time around so both win :cm:

Edited by discreetinside

well i wanna thank in advance everyone who voted ofr both my Kings - Kokoy & Mix to survive this year

Tentative start time of the Hall of Fame discussion later: 9:30PM EST. ATRL Pokémon Bingo is at 8:30 lol

Edited by touya kinomoto

2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Wait which voter(s) have the next most men charted in the Top 10 after you and @JonginBey? :gaycat3:

unforgotten Night has been released ... staring trash can i mean Yoon

3 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Wait which voter(s) have the next most men charted in the Top 10 after you and @JonginBey? :gaycat3:

@4Real and @dabunique with 8/10!

17 minutes ago, dabunique said:

well i wanna thank in advance everyone who voted ofr both my Kings - Kokoy & Mix to survive this year

At least Kokoy and maybe Mix are inside top 10 again.

6 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

At least Kokoy and maybe Mix are inside top 10 again.

well...

9 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

well...

well they made it at least lol

i can't ask for anything more

some more fun facts about the rate: unlike last year where we had 6, we only had 2 Kings that managed to reach the top spot ever since i started tracking votes (which was the 5th vote, mine!)

unsurprisingly, Thailand still has the most representation with 24/40. other countries represented in the list are Japan, Philippines, Taiwan and South Korea. China got completely booted out the list after having 3 from last year.

2 hours ago, discreetinside said:

12) Kim Kang Min (#42)

you can actually put him at 41 since he got more votes than Earth Thanakrit. Kang-min got 5 votes, Earth only had 2.

Just now, dabunique said:

Miss @touya kinomoto when r u presenting the BL Kings again?

This weekend! I'll start the reveal this Friday night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.