Boys Love

JonginBey

51 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

sent my ballots :duca: i wonder how many my khias will make it to the final list :gaycat2:

marry my dead body made zero noises in this thread but i still voted for the actors for taiwanese representation :party: and i encourage yall to watch the movie before blammy takes place, bc the actors served ACTING and it's such a good movie, and it's available on netflix  

I’ve been meaning to watch that. I just need to stop procrastinating :gaycat6: Will try to watch it before the BLammy’s at least so the film category can make a comeback.

• Haha 1

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, dabunique said:

F8omFGHa8AA2cUi?format=jpg&name=large

When Zach & Fandy or Chris & Jake show up then what lol

Chris and Jake are definitely fitting for Kiseki :duca:

I can't believe we gettin these two legends in a show

On 10/22/2023 at 9:08 AM, Nebur said:

Gossip TIME

It was not a secret that this actor is gay and had an alleged relationship with our beloved TUL, but after they broke up IT TURNS out that he has had a boyfriend since 2017 and is a MILLIONAIRE

Reveal hidden contents

and this ex from TUL is nothing less than our beloved teddy bear INN SARIN

Her current boyfriend is him partner in the restaurant /bakery whatever in Inn, the boyfriend is a millionaire and they have been a couple since 2017,

instagram him boyfriend VVVVVV

Reveal hidden contents

Inn born in 1995

Tie born in 1989

WAIT Tul and Inn dated BEFORE 2017?:deadbanana4: 

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

I’ve been meaning to watch that. I just need to stop procrastinating :gaycat6: Will try to watch it before the BLammy’s at least so the film category can make a comeback.

lol I’ve had that one bookmarked for a while too :bibliahh:

The Eighth Sense Ep. 7

They almost had me convinced that Ji Hyun was dead. Why would they do that? :gaycat6: also, Ji Hyun’s parents are whack. What does your son’s injury outside of school have to do with the surf club? Now, the whole program is cut.

I was so ready for Ae Ri to smack Eun Ji. Can’t stand that girl. On the bright side, Jae Won popped Tae Hyun :clap3: He is the worst friend, and I hope Jae Won never even considers making up with him let alone apologizing.

Every description and teaser so far has been vague. Is it a BL or not? Are we getting OhmGuide? :jonny2:

25 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The Eighth Sense Ep. 7

They almost had me convinced that Ji Hyun was dead. Why would they do that? :gaycat6: also, Ji Hyun’s parents are whack. What does your son’s injury outside of school have to do with the surf club? Now, the whole program is cut.

I was so ready for Ae Ri to smack Eun Ji. Can’t stand that girl. On the bright side, Jae Won popped Tae Hyun :clap3: He is the worst friend, and I hope Jae Won never even considers making up with him let alone apologizing.

ma'am u gonna make me rewatch this AGAIN ... phuck it i love it so much lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ma'am u gonna make me rewatch this AGAIN ... phuck it i love it so much lol

So Ji Hyun’s going to drag the bitter ex? Looking forward to it :foxaylove2:

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

So Ji Hyun’s going to drag the bitter ex? Looking forward to it :foxaylove2:

honey da lashings this chick gets from Bestie and Ji Hyun lol ICONIC!!!!!!

4 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

sent my ballots :duca: i wonder how many my khias will make it to the final list :gaycat2:

marry my dead body made zero noises in this thread but i still voted for the actors for taiwanese representation :party: and i encourage yall to watch the movie before blammy takes place, bc the actors served ACTING and it's such a good movie, and it's available on netflix  

I just watched it over the weekend. I love the storyline and Greg Hsu was hot and we could even see his glorious butt:gaycat:

The CGI effects were terrible and eye-rolling though. I feel that the ending could have been altered slightly so that it could leave room for a sequel. 

Strictly speaking, despite a "marriage" between the two male leads, I think Greg Hsu's Wu Ming-han character is still straight as he enjoys straight p0rn. But since he does sincerely acknowledge Mao Mao as his husband, I will still count him as eligible. 

____

There are 2 Jolin Tsai songs from the 2000s that were used in the movie. (She also sang the movie's actual theme song, Qin Ai De Dui Xiang) The first is Wu Niang (Dancing Diva), which was prominently featured when a naked Wu Ming-han was frolicking around naked. I personally found the song boring, but I guess the Mandarin-speaking GP enjoyed it. Jolin has far more interesting songs, I feel.

Another song that was featured was her 2007 song Ai Wu She (Bravo Lover, though technically a literal translation of the original song title is Love Does Not Pardon). This is the song that was played when Mao Mao was in the club dancing to the chorus refrain "Go go sister, go go brother...". In fact, if you go and look at the top 5 hottest comments in the YT video, they are all relating to the movie.

Edited by Genius1111

26 minutes ago, dabunique said:

@Genius1111 i'm here for this

1. I am here for Neo to be man-handled by any other hot guy. 

2. Glad to see that JossLuke are good with each other again.

3. If you put Joss, Luke and Neo in a single frame, I would never have guessed that Neo's the pro basketball player.

The excellent Kiss x3 shorts are coming and the fan favs are returning, finally i will be freed from chemistryless and kiss aversed "actors" 

PRAISE THE YAOI GODS

praise-break-praise-him.gif

Guys, I have received fewer than 10 ballots so far, so I will extend the deadline a final time to Friday Oct 27th 2023 at 23:59H (GMT +8).

If I post anything related to the results, it will be after the finale of Only Friends, I suppose.

I have not watched many Taiwanese BLs, but do consider voting for the actors from Plus & Minus (the Taiwanese equivalent of Bad Buddy), About Youth (the Taiwanese equivalent of a 2gether / My School President mash-up) and My Tooth Your Love. There are some cuties and hotties over there!

Remember to also cast a vote for hottie Raynold Tan Yu Ren, the most prominent Singaporean actor in a lead BL role.

Singaporean actor Raynold Tan has his first on-screen kiss in Filipino boys’ love series | The Straits Times

He adds that she has probably seen the series, but they have not spoken about it. “I’m still getting used to the idea of people I know in real life watching me act. Regardless of the genre of the show, it’s still a bit embarrassing.”

Tan is a psychology major at the National University of Singapore, and is slated to graduate in July. He had less than two months to go before the submission of his final-year thesis when he took 12 days off to film the series in Manila.

While it is common for stars of BL series to engage in fan service – extending the romantic relationship on-screen to flirtatious interactions off-screen – Tan is not keen to do so.

“I don’t think I will put up that front, but Tommy and I are quite close. We have a genuine friendship and he will visit me soon. We’re going to do some photo shoots together and I’m going to take him out.”

raynold-tan.jpg

ImageImage

15 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Guys, I have received fewer than 10 ballots so far, so I will extend the deadline a final time to Friday Oct 27th 2023 at 23:59H (GMT +8).

If I post anything related to the results, it will be after the finale of Only Friends, I suppose.

you should dm those regular visitors who didn't vote, and encourage then to vote

I have been watching Bed Friend and now I am in the middle of Episode 7. Oh, Net Siraphop Manithikhun (whom you should vote for in BL King), he is so freaking fine. If he were in GMMTV, I would have loved for him to play Boston instead, frankly. And he should also be in a straight show with his ex-GF, Love. They can play exes too.

Regarding the show, I personally think King's actions at times were uncalled for, especially in the first 2 episodes, when KingUea had not formally agreed to be bed friends. Uea is really a tragic character, since for some reason, he just keeps having sh!tty males in his life, like his stepfather, his ex-BF and his superior Krit. Yikes!

14 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I have not watched many Taiwanese BLs, but do consider voting for the actors from Plus & Minus (the Taiwanese equivalent of Bad Buddy), About Youth (the Taiwanese equivalent of a 2gether / My School President mash-up) and My Tooth Your Love. There are some cuties and hotties over there!

I did not vote this year for my plus/minus parents, since there were many good series this year so I only entered those eligible from Nov 2022 to Oct 2023

Even in series like onlyfans I could only include 2 actors from the entire maximum cast, 30 people it is difficult to choose

Happy Birthday to Sota Ryosuke (Mr. Unluck Has no choice but to kiss! ), who turns 26 today!

018179393342c94f0d20d9d0284effddec14ee31

516dadadbc66cb625708f7d6a255627a2b576e91

2bc2edd7c664f804dbf392f5571a155cf11aeb60

His co-star from Grand Guignol, Komiya Rio (Takara kun to Amagi kun, Eternal Yesterday), made a cute post on twitter for him:heart:

20 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Remember to also cast a vote for hottie Raynold Tan Yu Ren, the most prominent Singaporean actor in a lead BL role.

Singaporean actor Raynold Tan has his first on-screen kiss in Filipino boys’ love series | The Straits Times

raynold-tan.jpg

ImageImage

u kno i included him lol

19 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

i think first should pair with mond

Mond screams for a bl, in all the scenes you appear in he steals them, and his sexuality is even above force,:WAP:

gmmtv because they are afraid of success, because at the end of ep 10 they could easily have a threesome between ray sand and boing in the pool, mond fuck3ng those two whor3s

Edited by Nebur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.