• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

AntiKrist kinda gives the second best thai performance for this year's BLAmmys season, only beside Film Thanapat:sistrens:

He should be in contention forr a BLAmmy nom but likely no1 gonna vote him:fan:

@dabunique @Genius1111 I'm not sure but I think you 2 kept up with the gay reality show "His Man"?

Well, Miss Philippines came up with something slightly similar (as in, a gay dating reality show), called Sparks Camp.:jonny6:

It's gonna be 6 episodes airing on Youtube and the first one is already out. So far quite entertaining and there is potential for messiness:nicole:

8 hours ago, dabunique said:

Incoming mess. Pinoy gay dating show. 

@DanyelP23 I kno. I like it a lot 

First ep of Be My Favorite was actually very good. :eek: Not filled with unnecessary supporting characters, plot progression from start to finish and very convincing performances. Krist and Gawin fit well with each other. Let’s see how it progresses.

Perhaps this might be Krist’s “we love her again” moment.  :redface:

FxTan0qaEAIWPUg?format=jpg&name=large

FxTan0laUAAM5fN?format=jpg&name=large

La Santa

1 hour ago, Felipesf said:

I really don't know whether it is a Twitter/Elon Musk problem or an ATRL problem, but it has been like this since the day DeathSantis announced on Twitter that he's running for president.

Anyway, I like to see ForceNeo getting very comfortable with each other. They would have been one of the top 3 hottest ship in the industry.

Can't wait for next week!!!!

FxYsVV3aYAYl9IX?format=jpg&name=900x900

FxYbJNracAAT56o?format=jpg&name=360x360

new song for OS2

FxELz2qaMAMWwq7?format=jpg&name=large

FxEL0aFaAAEmMmH?format=jpg&name=large

17 hours ago, dabunique said:

FxS3pMkXwAEEDuZ?format=jpg&name=large
FxS3pfMXoAENPRV?format=jpg&name=large

Oh god, Raynold Tan Yu Ren is so freaking hot. Wish I could say the same for the rest of the male population that I meet outside of the gym.

13 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

@dabunique @Genius1111 I'm not sure but I think you 2 kept up with the gay reality show "His Man"?

Well, Miss Philippines came up with something slightly similar (as in, a gay dating reality show), called Sparks Camp.:jonny6:

It's gonna be 6 episodes airing on Youtube and the first one is already out. So far quite entertaining and there is potential for messiness:nicole:

No dude, I'm not into dating shows. And it's funny to see you post this when dabunique posted the exact same clip on the previous page.

In any case, for gay dating shows, you guys should create a new thread in Entertainment. You should be able to attract more people to view it.

Fluke Pusit seems like such an awesome guy. Great chemistry with his other on-screen partners (both Thor and cute Ohm) and he seems like a nice guy.

Remember to vote for him and the other Fluke, named Gawin.

Mark:So hot

Neo:That's why Nick's heart beats so hard.

I need Mark to spill the beans on Neo. 

FxV9kPhagAAYhMJ?format=jpg&name=medium

13 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

But will Tongtong have a role in this?

i don't think so

also people r reporting its not a BL but a Bromance lol

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Oh god, Raynold Tan Yu Ren is so freaking hot. Wish I could say the same for the rest of the male population that I meet outside of the gym.

No dude, I'm not into dating shows. And it's funny to see you post this when dabunique posted the exact same clip on the previous page.

In any case, for gay dating shows, you guys should create a new thread in Entertainment. You should be able to attract more people to view it.

niet, jus like His Man, this show will be showcased here lol

i like da guys more here than HM

5 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

GMM it's time to ditch WoodBook for good, this is the pair we deserves :gaycat2:

3 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

My bad.

I was kinda tired when I posted it and didn't fully process his post / scrolled past it:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

FxV9kPhagAAYhMJ?format=jpg&name=medium

Which one is already a father?

Wayne's partner and the Chris Wu's bottom actor from Trapped?

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Which one is already a father?

Wayne's partner and the Chris Wu's bottom actor from Trapped?

they are not in it, the dad gangs were all from crossing the line, the two lead actors and one of the step bros lol 

FxXXz2ZaMAA4ALl?format=jpg&name=large
FxXspCSX0AAcvYj?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by dabunique

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.