Boys Love | BLammy '24 nominations revealed! (Pg. 824)

JonginBey

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

Destiny Seeker ep 5 :clap3: Songkram doing God's work

Episode 6 is also looking good too :clap3: 

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Girl..... is to sir with love incest?..... i am confusion

Gavin GIF - What Confused Lizard - Discover & Share GIFs

No gurl, TongTong plays Yang, Thian's loving and ACCEPTING str8 brother. (he's very much one of the multiple leads of da' show so he has a tons of screentime anway)

Thian (Film Thanapat) is paired with rugged daddy Jiu (Jam Rachata)

085a25c01ebb214998e0b75cc1195e9244a152eb

4c17b8a15b2a6b90bef30f1f7d0b90768336b933.gifv

34c37bb72e10848115da1f4225a89bbf026b5423

Girl BOO, im at MDL reading the comments and everybody babbling on about Brother bonding or whatever the fawk, yang is nawt the gay of the series??? What a SCAM! He the prettiest thing around what a shame

Playgirlmya Stan Twitter GIF - Playgirlmya Stan Twitter Black Twitter -  Discover & Share GIFs

1 minute ago, DanyelP23 said:

No gurl, TongTong plays Yang, Thian's loving and ACCEPTING str8 brother. (he's very much one of the multiple leads of da' show so he has a tons of screentime anway)

Thian (Film Thanapat) is paired with rugged daddy Jiu (Jam Rachata)

085a25c01ebb214998e0b75cc1195e9244a152eb

4c17b8a15b2a6b90bef30f1f7d0b90768336b933.gifv

34c37bb72e10848115da1f4225a89bbf026b5423

Hmm.... They look cute might continue watching, but i fear i will be looking for Youtube yang compilations, yall shouldnt bait me with such a face, he better be eating Max out or sum i can't have another fine man being on the edge of queer media but never doing anything gay himself

Onikaswanz Stan Twitter GIF - Onikaswanz Stan Twitter - Discover & Share  GIFs

15 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Hmm.... They look cute might continue watching, but i fear i will be looking for Youtube yang compilations, yall shouldnt bait me with such a face, he better be eating Max out or sum i can't have another fine man being on the edge of queer media but never doing anything gay himself

Onikaswanz Stan Twitter GIF - Onikaswanz Stan Twitter - Discover & Share  GIFs

Gurl search “tongtong nonkhul” on twitter. summn from  a 2016/2017 show should pop up (by the BL Updates account)

Also TongTong played with Newwie gay dads to this young female singer for her M/V in like 2020

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

What bromance did Miss Nonkul do? I'm unfamiliar with ha' work but she's such an eye candy (serving masc Inn Sarin) and I saw this pair of gifs with him and I believe @Genius1111's newfound fave TongTong Kisakorn in Bang Rak Soi 9/1. If you've seen this show can you tell us if it's a bromance between them? On MDL they appear as the main characters.

9b54484ae15d609a4ef007ed5544828e6e7efae1

4f1759163af351f97422051092732375a7eae0f9

27b03140a19b2174b3ab8750d82b644ceba722a4

f749cdbba416e8d963427e159c12ddbaa2a9fb5b

a362415094b1d432ec9e9da5b28030c6ba7fe2d5

f10afcfaa7d1d25a8139ddb624e4b2081814ff1a

Also, TongTong is serving ALLY and has a very close gay friend and has done research into LGBT topics (even though he plays a str8 character in "To Sir With Love":swan:)

Tongtong Kitsakorn and his relentless pursuit towards his dreams (lifestyleasia.com)

Reveal hidden contents

“I will do everything that I love, and will not stop doing so – I’ll continue to improve and work on myself til the very end.” The 27-year-old star shares with us.

It’s become a hit nationwide, trending nonstop on Twitter, and currently the hot talk of the town; To Sir, With Love (2022), or Khun Chai in Thai is a Thai drama series currently airing on ONE31 Channel and creating big waves across the mainstream media. 

Following the lives of Thai-Chinese families where masculinity is honoured, the series revolves around the love between two men that is forbidden, shamed, and stigmatised in the Chinese community and society. 

TONGTONGCover_LSA-Live_EN_Nov-22-1-623x8

Thian, played by Thanapat “Film” Kawila, the eldest son, face of the family, and successor of his father’s business empire, has a shoulder of expectations to carry, with his love being obstructed by the expectations of Chinese society. Here, we get to speak to one of the main characters from the show – Tongtong Kitsakorn – who, along with his co-stars Film Thanapat, Jam Rachata, Millie Camilla, is helping the public and mainstream media change their perceptions on love and sexuality. We also get to talk to the 27-year-old singer and actor on his perspectives on his role and the project, and on his personal ambitions of balancing being a singer and actor at the same time, and how he deals with the challenges that come his way.

Have you encountered any challenges while working on this project?

It’s been quite a challenge. To be honest, I never had much knowledge of it, of what it feels like to be a member of the LGBTQ} community – all that I know is that we’re all equal,” Tongtong shares. “I never understood why some people out there just wouldn’t open up or accept the fact that people can be different, why they aren’t willing to learn or understand more about those differences, and would only just insult them.”

“What I did personally was that I took a really deep dive into learning more about the topic at hand – both in the practical and theoretical sense – on their lived experiences and how the LGBTQ+ feels,” he continues. “I got to learn and understand so much more about it, which is why it also made me understand the character Thian (played by Film) that much more as well. Besides the obvious challenges in acting, you must be able to convey such character in a way that is suitable, realistic, and fair as well.”

“It made me understand on a personal level that no matter who you are, LGBTQ+ or not – in the end, we must use our hearts and empathy to travel through life and to exist and live harmoniously with one another. At the core of being human, we all have the same heart – and this is simply how I see and understand it.”

Photo-with-LSA-Live-Logo-52-1-623x806.jp

Tongtong continued on by sharing that he has a very close friend that is LGBTQ+, and how outsiders would often mistake them for being together to the point that his friend did not want to hang out with him anymore.

“We are very close, I’d consider him as my ride or die friend,” he says. “When we go anywhere together, people would often mistake us as a gay couple. It made my friend feel so terrible to the point that he wanted to stop hanging out with me. He started to distance himself from me because he felt bad that he was the cause of all the gossip, and he didn’t want me to look bad.”

“I thought about that a lot – am I really going to lose a very good friend and someone important in my life just because of something this trivial?” Tongtong reflects. “So I told him that no wasn’t an option. I don’t care what anybody has to say, we’re all the same, and we’re all equal.”

Photo-with-LSA-Live-Logo-27-1-623x806.jp

Thanks for this. It seems like his debut series in 2016 had him playing a bi character so let me check that out. If that is indeed the case, then Tongtong is eligible for both the BL King rate and Hall of Fame. 

That curly hair on him made him look like Joshua Bassett. But I am not a fair of curly hair, unfortunately.

Tongtong is a cute ally, but perhaps he is more than friends with his queer ride-or-die pal.:gaycat5:

Oh no… are we going back in the trenches?

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

:celestial3:

maxnonkul2.png

maxnonkul3.png

maxnonkul4.png

0b2bdb195e389c13cf9722d53894c3de73ecd707

0306fa5904045837044e413a2e966c054b64de99

@JonginBey I would suggest a cute title thread change: Boys Love: Max teases hot scene with future BLAmmy winner Nonkul | Tul SHOOK in NY :snowman:

:mandown:

never heard of a nonkul before today but his filmography looks inch resting :snowman:

i was in need of something to new to binge :jonny5:

4 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

What bromance did Miss Nonkul do? I'm unfamiliar with ha' work but she's such an eye candy (serving masc Inn Sarin) and I saw this pair of gifs with him and I believe @Genius1111's newfound fave TongTong Kisakorn in Bang Rak Soi 9/1. If you've seen this show can you tell us if it's a bromance between them? On MDL they appear as the main characters.

I watched this when it originally aired. It’s probably one of the biggest queer baiting offending series probably ever? I don’t recommend tbh. :coffee2:

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Oh no… are we going back in the trenches?

I just imagined Miss Tay speaking this in a Mariah Carey voice:msmarvel:

OMG stans losing it because Tay & Gun have a cute pic together

and then attackin da whale because he let it happen lol

i'm like gurl gurl gurl 

Speaking of Jam

FrvbWKXaQAE7pwB?format=jpg&name=large

7 hours ago, rp662 said:

I watched this when it originally aired. It’s probably one of the biggest queer baiting offending series probably ever? I don’t recommend tbh. :coffee2:

I found a Wattpad fanfic from a few years ago about Nonkul and TongTong related to the making of this show:snowman:

I watched the first episode of the show and read the first few chapters of the fanfic and the fanfic was more compelling :fan:

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Speaking of Jam

FrvbWKXaQAE7pwB?format=jpg&name=large

Maam he posted it like 5 mins ago, you're faaast!

===

And speaking of Tay, Heterosexual Tawan seems to be liked considering his IG likes!

hettawan.png

icecream.png

Heterosexual kiss - 480k likes 1 DAY AGO

Ice Cream Date with Miss Whale - 444k likes 4 DAYS AGO

:ghostface:

The GP wants him to drop GMMTV and become a fulltime lakorn actor!

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

@Genius1111

FrvCpDiaAAoYEv0?format=jpg&name=largeFrvCpDkakAAIFX0?format=jpg&name=large

===========

FrvbqXMaUAAARy3?format=jpg&name=large

11.jpg

Jam has always been FINE!:celestial3:

Ohm TPK is normally so friggin cute but he wasn't really cute in those 2 pics. 

For a manufactured ship, FlukeOhm already seem to be really close. I only wish that FlukeThor did more fanservice during the months with TWE, but I suppose it was the management that told them to restrict their promo in order to promote FlukeOhm. 

Jam Rachata (Chen Yaojie) has such lovely abs.

Edited by Genius1111

Interestingly enough, today (Mar 21) is cute Ohm's birthday, while tomorrow (Mar 22) is bully Ohm's birthday. :celestial3:

8 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

I just imagined Miss Tay speaking this in a Mariah Carey voice:msmarvel:

nn, I think that’s how he meant it.

Our new Ohm Supreme.

spacer.png

So, I've just entered this whole "Boys Love" world a few weeks ago. Is this only for Doramas or Animes and Mangas too? 

21 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

So, I've just entered this whole "Boys Love" world a few weeks ago. Is this only for Doramas or Animes and Mangas too? 

I didn’t know BL anime existed, tbh :rip: but there’s been some manga discussion in here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.