Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

1 hour ago, northwest said:

China is coming back with BLs and adapting omegaverse :rip::bibliahh:

Omegaverse huh

Hmmmm isn’t this too sexual tho. I mean all of the omegaverse stuff I’ve read (only like 3 I swear!) is heavy smut

and a quick peruse through some other ones would show there are certainly a heavy abundance sex scenes :coffee: 

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

h4ewgry4iuoa1.jpg

Lesbeans winning again!:sistrens:

Sotus 

what went right? 

ps what’s the show Saint is doing? It’s not on his MDL :redface:

Wait tithe video finally loaded for me  :deadbanana4:

China…. Not even Japan does omegaverse adaptations :bibliahh:

25 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Sotus 

what went right? 

ps what’s the show Saint is doing? It’s not on his MDL :redface:

I think the name of the new show he's producing is "The Sign" or "Premonition: The Sign" and so far we got a brief description and the 7 main actors of the cast (with Billy as the main lead and the new guy who looks like gay Tae Darvid Babe as his new romantic lead).

MDL takes a bit with the updates I think. It'll probably be there in a few days.

================

Meanwhile

I think Max and TopTap might play love interests in the new show "The Outing":snowman:

2 hours ago, northwest said:

The top looks hot so I'll check it out :mandown: (the bottom not so much though, no offense)

i thot this ship was dead but since lovely writer aired in pandemic glad that they will get to see the fans oversea 

2 hours ago, Felipesf said:

KinnPorsche probably would be at least at 500M+ 

...or even bigger, it's always sucks when they release big projects exclusively for paying platforms :gaycat2:

4 hours ago, northwest said:

Well, I bet they're gonna be banned and then prosecuted :gaycat6:

21 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

I was just listening to the interview on twitter.

Max has such a warm and pleasant voice to listen to, and he also is getting finer and finer. When he has a good hairstyle it's literally over for everybody's favs:jonny6:

He also mentions Nonkul (the lead actor of "I feel you linger in the air") in the interview when he talks about "The Outing". Funny how small the Thai BL / entertainment industry is. Max also teased his character in that show will hook up with a lot of people:sistrens:

Watch him give us a bisexual serve like he did in Bangkok Love Story 2: Innocence:clap3:

Pw0B3f.jpg

Funny enough, Max played a bisexual character in a show also starring Best Actor BLAmmy nominee Pond Ponlawit. And it looks like he might play another bisexual character in a show ("The Outing") starring future Best Actor BLAmmy nominee WINNER Nonkul Chanon:nicole: (their character have a work related rivalry going on in the show)

0b2bdb195e389c13cf9722d53894c3de73ecd707

7 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I was just listening to the interview on twitter.

Max has such a warm and pleasant voice to listen to, and he also is getting finer and finer. When he has a good hairstyle it's literally over for everybody's favs:jonny6:

He also mentions Nonkul (the lead actor of "I feel you linger in the air") in the interview when he talks about "The Outing". Funny how small the Thai BL / entertainment industry is. Max also teased his character in that show will hook up with a lot of people:sistrens:

Watch him give us a bisexual serve like he did in Bangkok Love Story 2: Innocence:clap3:

Pw0B3f.jpg

Funny enough, Max played a bisexual character in a show also starring Best Actor BLAmmy nominee Pond Ponlawit. And it looks like he might play another bisexual character in a show ("The Outing") starring future Best Actor BLAmmy nominee WINNER Nonkul Chanon:nicole: (their character have a work related rivalry going on in the show)

If the character of Nonkul in the new bl is written well, he will win easily. He is an actor well above average:clap3: I have seen him in several Lakorn and Thai series and his performance is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:gaygacat5:

The  has beauty and talent, what else can him do? Besides, him speaks Chinese. him has done Chinese /bromance series too.

Edited by Nebur

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

If the character of Nonkul in the new bl is written well, he will win easily. He is an actor well above average:clap3: I have seen him in several Lakorn and Thai series and his performance is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:gaygacat5:

The  has beauty and talent, what else can him do? Besides, she speaks Chinese. She has done Chinese /bromance series too.

What bromance did Miss Nonkul do? I'm unfamiliar with ha' work but she's such an eye candy (serving masc Inn Sarin) and I saw this pair of gifs with him and I believe @Genius1111's newfound fave TongTong Kisakorn in Bang Rak Soi 9/1. If you've seen this show can you tell us if it's a bromance between them? On MDL they appear as the main characters.

9b54484ae15d609a4ef007ed5544828e6e7efae1

4f1759163af351f97422051092732375a7eae0f9

27b03140a19b2174b3ab8750d82b644ceba722a4

f749cdbba416e8d963427e159c12ddbaa2a9fb5b

a362415094b1d432ec9e9da5b28030c6ba7fe2d5

f10afcfaa7d1d25a8139ddb624e4b2081814ff1a

Also, TongTong is serving ALLY and has a very close gay friend and has done research into LGBT topics (even though he plays a str8 character in "To Sir With Love":swan:)

Tongtong Kitsakorn and his relentless pursuit towards his dreams (lifestyleasia.com)

Spoiler

“I will do everything that I love, and will not stop doing so – I’ll continue to improve and work on myself til the very end.” The 27-year-old star shares with us.

It’s become a hit nationwide, trending nonstop on Twitter, and currently the hot talk of the town; To Sir, With Love (2022), or Khun Chai in Thai is a Thai drama series currently airing on ONE31 Channel and creating big waves across the mainstream media. 

Following the lives of Thai-Chinese families where masculinity is honoured, the series revolves around the love between two men that is forbidden, shamed, and stigmatised in the Chinese community and society. 

TONGTONGCover_LSA-Live_EN_Nov-22-1-623x8

Thian, played by Thanapat “Film” Kawila, the eldest son, face of the family, and successor of his father’s business empire, has a shoulder of expectations to carry, with his love being obstructed by the expectations of Chinese society. Here, we get to speak to one of the main characters from the show – Tongtong Kitsakorn – who, along with his co-stars Film Thanapat, Jam Rachata, Millie Camilla, is helping the public and mainstream media change their perceptions on love and sexuality. We also get to talk to the 27-year-old singer and actor on his perspectives on his role and the project, and on his personal ambitions of balancing being a singer and actor at the same time, and how he deals with the challenges that come his way.

Have you encountered any challenges while working on this project?

It’s been quite a challenge. To be honest, I never had much knowledge of it, of what it feels like to be a member of the LGBTQ} community – all that I know is that we’re all equal,” Tongtong shares. “I never understood why some people out there just wouldn’t open up or accept the fact that people can be different, why they aren’t willing to learn or understand more about those differences, and would only just insult them.”

“What I did personally was that I took a really deep dive into learning more about the topic at hand – both in the practical and theoretical sense – on their lived experiences and how the LGBTQ+ feels,” he continues. “I got to learn and understand so much more about it, which is why it also made me understand the character Thian (played by Film) that much more as well. Besides the obvious challenges in acting, you must be able to convey such character in a way that is suitable, realistic, and fair as well.”

“It made me understand on a personal level that no matter who you are, LGBTQ+ or not – in the end, we must use our hearts and empathy to travel through life and to exist and live harmoniously with one another. At the core of being human, we all have the same heart – and this is simply how I see and understand it.”

Photo-with-LSA-Live-Logo-52-1-623x806.jp

Tongtong continued on by sharing that he has a very close friend that is LGBTQ+, and how outsiders would often mistake them for being together to the point that his friend did not want to hang out with him anymore.

“We are very close, I’d consider him as my ride or die friend,” he says. “When we go anywhere together, people would often mistake us as a gay couple. It made my friend feel so terrible to the point that he wanted to stop hanging out with me. He started to distance himself from me because he felt bad that he was the cause of all the gossip, and he didn’t want me to look bad.”

“I thought about that a lot – am I really going to lose a very good friend and someone important in my life just because of something this trivial?” Tongtong reflects. “So I told him that no wasn’t an option. I don’t care what anybody has to say, we’re all the same, and we’re all equal.”

Photo-with-LSA-Live-Logo-27-1-623x806.jp

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

The way mEW did all that unnecessary pandering with Tul in NY just for Max to still win in the end :sistrens:

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

The way mEW did all that unnecessary pandering with Tul in NY just for Max to still win in the end :sistrens:

The gimmicks free (he never pretended he and Tul would adopt children or argued about who should donate sperm for a surrogate in order to promote any of their BLs), hotter, better heterosexual actor won in the end! :sistrens:Why?, Surprised? & Agreed?

mannerofdeath-maxtul.gifmannerofdeath-maxtul.gif

20 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

What bromance did Miss Nonkul do? I'm unfamiliar with ha' work but she's such an eye candy (serving masc Inn Sarin) and I saw this pair of gifs with him and I believe @Genius1111's newfound fave TongTong Kisakorn in Bang Rak Soi 9/1. If you've seen this show can you tell us if it's a bromance between them? On MDL they appear as the main characters.

9b54484ae15d609a4ef007ed5544828e6e7efae1

4f1759163af351f97422051092732375a7eae0f9

27b03140a19b2174b3ab8750d82b644ceba722a4

f749cdbba416e8d963427e159c12ddbaa2a9fb5b

a362415094b1d432ec9e9da5b28030c6ba7fe2d5

f10afcfaa7d1d25a8139ddb624e4b2081814ff1a

Also, TongTong is serving ALLY and has a very close gay friend and has done research into LGBT topics (even though he plays a str8 character in "To Sir With Love":swan:)

Tongtong Kitsakorn and his relentless pursuit towards his dreams (lifestyleasia.com)

Plop Youth / Diver boy (chinesse bromance)

Songkram/ earth he's too much of a boyfriend type he's a mix of asian and latin he's like bright but better:giraffe:

Edited by Nebur

Oh he the one in to sir with love? Def went up my watchlist, i never pass up on a beauty with good acting skills, PLUS a critically aclaimed project? He was sent to me by the angels hehe

Levitatingrmx Stan GIF - Levitatingrmx Stan Twitter - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Babymomo

6 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Oh he the one in to sir with love? Def went up my watchlist, i never pass up on a beauty with good acting skills, PLUS a critically aclaimed project? He was sent to me by the angels hehe

Levitatingrmx Stan GIF - Levitatingrmx Stan Twitter - Discover & Share GIFs

:angelo:

Get into da' critically acclaimed "To Sir, With Love":clap3:

You won't regret IT!

ceecad6f47b231d5cb04b2b8214e717a9d85be60

76a7353f80090408b253dd4ed6303b5861a2cf11

2fc340fc69857dfff5d7228d3d6a28d42d76eec8

52f7f6d4210ae6253fa0b8539619b347c2c9ba49.gifv

ee615d6349f782d8ef1f7b862df4784b6e0c99c2

Lovely writer season 2 with Aoey and Mhok as leads pls cuz that special left much to be desired 

:celestial3:

maxnonkul2.png

maxnonkul3.png

maxnonkul4.png

0306fa5904045837044e413a2e966c054b64de99

@JonginBey I would suggest a cute title thread change: Boys Love: Max teases hot scene with future BLAmmy winner Nonkul | Tul SHOOK in NY :snowman:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.