• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Season 2 when? :'( The manga has a Volume 2!

I saw this on Twitter and lost it. 

Omg not Ew gettin arrested. Serves him right 

Oh my phuckin god La Kat 

Ok episode 8. Let’s go 

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I am really hoping for a KatJean endgame. Alex can remain single at the end of this. 

___

Also, Phuwin making a girl pregnant. *Insert Britney Spears "Girl?" gif*

I jus got to this scene. I want KatJean so badly 

Wait not Joe falling off da face of da earth. Bendito Army 

Dats right army. Bottoming is a full time job. Not for da weak 

oh Army u do love Joe 😍

i can not with Alex trying to convince Joe to bottom

eeeeek why destroy da character of Bew. Why introduce this storyline of IVF

Miss JoJo explain urself 

Edited by dabunique

10 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Dats right army. Bottoming is a full time job. Not for da weak 

oh Army u do love Joe 😍

i can not with Alex trying to convince Joe to bottom

eeeeek why destroy da character of Bew. Why introduce this storyline of IVF

Miss JoJo explain urself 

It’s a cute gag to make Army have more screentime. Maybe he’s Jojo’s self insert character.

Nim kinda flopped plot wise, all she had was being a loser for her current gd

34 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Season 2 when? :'( The manga has a Volume 2!

The sexual tension in this scene is real :flame: Season 2 if only there’s no drama with tears and emotional abuse that was served in To My Star 2 :gaycat2:

Kim ma’am 

2 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

The sexual tension in this scene is real :flame: Season 2 if only there’s no drama with tears and emotional abuse that was served in To My Star 2 :gaycat2:

Stawp 😂 

OKAYY lets start this @Katamari & every one interested, here is the list:

BL manhwas Part 1:

Lover Boy: This one is my first rec because it is made by the artist of TNE so its topical :D, but for real im reccing this cause its my fav BL ever probably. It is so freaking good that i can't leave it out. Its about a divorced artist who is chased after by a college student because they knew each other when they were younger, the ML is upset cause he loved him way before his spouse but he was rejected because of how young he was but now that he is divorced he dives head first in to win him. The art is wonky in the beginning cause its black and white but by the end the artists talent SHINES and becomes full color, the smut is soooo god cause of how passionate they both are!! Would love this to get a big budget adaptation.

Lover boy #loverboy #manhwa #boda #Koreanboys | 일본 만화, 만화 아니메, 그림Review | LOVER BOY | Yaoi Worshippers! Amino

Kings Maker: Yall are missing out so bad with this one, its a historical bl that spans a long time but it has some of the best coloring in the ENTIRE industry, it is so freaking well written and just everything makes SENSE!!! Its about a peasant boy who is found by the kings men and brought to  the palace because he is one of the kings many lost bastards, there in the palace he becomes infatuated with the kings favorite young scholar, so its kind of a forbidden romance where they both scheme to overthrow the king but fall in love in the meantime!! It deals with so many heavy topics and it WILL have you tearing up, would love for this to be made into an anime! There are two versions, one with no smut and the other with smut, you chose whatever one you want :fan: 

𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐈 on Twitter: "Chronological reading order of King's Maker  (English): A Thread https://t.co/tNN677T236" / Twitter

Your eyes My words: This one is super short but my GOD the art yall im foaming at the mouth! The art is so good that it eats up everything else. The characters are so realistic and that adds to their charm and handsomeness, highly recommend cause of short king excellence hehe!!

Read Your Eyes, My Words | Tapas Web Comics

4 week lovers: I was OBSESSEDDDDDD with this one for a long time, the art and smut are PHENOMENAL but it is still so funny and wholesome at the same time, in my opinion this bl has the most sensual R rated scenes ever because it literally makes sure every movement is drawn to perfection like you can just FEEL the pleasure of their scenes together!!!

4 Week Lovers - Official Comics | Manta

Bongchon Bride: Another period drama, yall are missing out SO much in this genre, this manhwa is about a peasant/slave as well that is obsessively lusted after by his richer half brother(gross i know) but when that brother is away he is sold to a lowly farmer that is hidden away from the world due to trauma, there these two have an incredibly touching story where they try to make a life for themselves in this harsh world, SUPER DRAMATIC and had me scared for their safety multiple times!!!

Bongchon Bride - Official Comics | MantaBongchon Bride" Sticker for Sale by RebeccaART5 | Redbubble

Mr 100% Perfect: ANOTHER amazingly well drawn, well written bl with great smut who would have thought??? This one is about two guys who work at a cleaning company and their two very rich but traumatized boyfriends who are coincidentally step brothers lol. The character development in this one is great, you'll hate some of them in the beginning but by the end you'll be head over heels for them! This one is so good like please just look at the art, i feel like thats enough lol. 

Read Mr. 100% Perfect! | Tapas Web Comics

The Pizza Delivery Man and The Gold Palace: This one has a special place in my heart cause of just how SWEET it is, its about a rich chaebol who has intense panic and anxiety attacks and because of that he can't really live his day to day life normally, he meets a pizza delivery guy and through him and his support they fall in love and deal with his issues!!! it is so realistic and kind and non judgmental, i just want yall to give this a shot cause of just how much care the author put into this <333333

Ler Pizza Delivery Guy and The Gold Palace yaoi manga online - LerYaoiTHE PIZZA DELIVERY MAN AND THE GOLD PALACE WALLPAPER | Pizza

My Way With You: This is by the same author as the one above, i recommend this one cause of how short it is but yall the QUALITYYYY! It is so well drawn and the writing is freaking sweet, they are SO fluffy yall, dont get it twisted tho the smut is still very present!

My Way with You - u-pi - Webtoons - Lezhin Comicsmimi 💦 on Twitter: "45. My Way with You #BL #firstlove #trauma  #HappyEnding #angst Creator: up-i https://t.co/TL1B4zQ632  https://t.co/KZF5X0JIho" / Twitter

Love so pure: If you know, then you know...... This one is super notorious for the size differences SDFGH, Super camp and fun, its about two couples, one a story about two college students and their wacky and kinky sexlives while the other is about a gangster and the friend of the other couple, who at the beginning is homophobic but by the end becomes gay obsessed, its just so funny and camp! 

Read Love So Pure | Tapas Web ComicsLOVE SO PURE 《 Season 2 》 💜... - Phoenix Translation Myanmar | FacebookLOVE SO PURE 《 Season 2 》 💜... - Phoenix Translation Myanmar | Facebook

Hate mate: I'm recommending this mainly cause of how MESSY it is, i don't want to spoil anything but just know that art is great and that this is probably the funniest of the bunch in this list, like it is just so well written that it actually pisses you off lol.

How to Hate Mate (Korean, Comic) – KOONBOOKS

The painter behind the curtain: Another period BL,This one has to be one of the MOST underrated bls out there, when i tell you that this one gets at your heart strings i mean it, though the art may not catch up to the others on this list, its the combination of the amazing story telling and world building that it just FITS. Its about a poor artist whose art is being masqueraded as being made by someone else when its actually his, he is locked up and forced to work without credit but he is saved by a rich new money merchant who gives him everything he wants and the credit he deserves but due to his own past and personal agendas their relationship gets rocky. I highly reccomend it!!!!!

A Painter Behind the Curtain (Korean, Comic) – KOONBOOKS

Wolf in the House/ Momentum / Incidentally Dyed By Spring's Love: Yes im putting all of these together because the artist behind them is a bit of a genius, ALLLL of them are great, extremely passionate and amazing art coupled with great story telling. Every single one of these manhwas just has the perfect aesthetic with some of the most sensual smut like!!! Wolf is about a Siberian werewolf who meets a Korean writer on his way north, it is so sweet and funny, the second couple is about a cop and his own Siberian werewolf, i dont wanna say more just please go read it!!! Momentum is an anthology about kink and relationships and the last BL is about a hotelier and his partner(the others are partially black and white with strong shadows while this one is Fully colored!)

Wolf in the House (Korean, Comic) – KOONBOOKSMomentum (Korean, Comic) – KOONBOOKSIncidentally Dyed By Spring's Love | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumpik

Fools / Love or hate: And lastly i wanna end this with what are probably both my simultaneous favorites and the most frustrating for me. FOOLS is perfection, it is so cozy and romantic and just is filled with so much charm. Its about college students who are in a guitar club together, one has just broken up with his long time boyfriend while the other is still heartbroken over his ex fling, its just done SO well.

Meanwhile Love or Hate is the complete opposite, its messy, wild and just so freaking frustrating, idk how these two are written by the same author like my god. Its a love triangle between a Japanese photographer and a famous actor with the central character being a writer who is the step brother of the actor and they have been hooking up for a while but that comes into conflict because he becomes the muse of the photographer so it just turns into MESS chile. I literally only recommend it cause of the jawdropping visuals, like for real this might have the best art of the bunch. 

fools manhwa | Tumblr | Manhwa, Manga covers, The foolLove or Hate - All-Ages Edition - Bakdam/Youngha - Webtoons - Lezhin Comics

In conclusion: I made a list for you guys filled with great Manhwas that all have great art and story telling, Most of these have smut that is expertly drawn and passionate but none of these books are super reliant on it, they can stand on their own! I also made sure to pick books that are not conservative with the TOP/BOTTOM thingie, every character here is their own person and the sexpositions are not super enforced, The height differenes arent that extreme(except for a few lol) like many tops are fem coded/extremely emotionally intelligent and short while many bottoms here are masc and domineering and tall, that isnt all of them but a good chunk are! And lastly i picked manhwas that don't have triggering material like SA, like none of these books have any of these couples hurting each other!! 

Anyways thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy <33 :bird:

Yes Ice u better step up. I love it 😻 

im counting it as asian since Russia/the Soviet Union is mostly in Asia, but this film is amazing, and im currently reading the autobiography that inspired it :jonny5:

https://firebirdmovie.com/

https://www.amazon.com/Firebird-Story-Roman-Sergey-Fetisov/dp/B0BRTJ6G5Q

Edited by Vixen Eyes

If yall are interested i still have many many more i could rec, I READ chile, tell me also if yall would be interested in Manhuas(chinese) or Mangas(japanese) I am always of service hehe  :gaycat4:

The whale is serving. I can’t stop laughing at Alex and Army 

17 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Stawp 😂 

Did I lie tho :gaycat2:

spacer.png

This chubby evil is true definition of villain and emotional abuser :gaycat6:

Individual Circumstances ep 5 and 6 there are only two episodes left next week and it ends... and I don't see it starting at all......... it's a shame because I really like the writer with long hair but this story is frustrating:coffee2: there are only 8 eps of approx 16min... hurry up :biblio:

28 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

BL manhwas Part 1:

Lover Boy: This one is my first rec because it is made by the artist of TNE so its topical :D, but for real im reccing this cause its my fav BL ever probably. It is so freaking good that i can't leave it out. Its about a divorced artist who is chased after by a college student because they knew each other when they were younger, the ML is upset cause he loved him way before his spouse but he was rejected because of how young he was but now that he is divorced he dives head first in to win him. The art is wonky in the beginning cause its black and white but by the end the artists talent SHINES and becomes full color, the smut is soooo god cause of how passionate they both are!! Would love this to get a big budget adaptation.

Lover boy #loverboy #manhwa #boda #Koreanboys | 일본 만화, 만화 아니메, 그림Review | LOVER BOY | Yaoi Worshippers! Amino

Kings Maker: Yall are missing out so bad with this one, its a historical bl that spans a long time but it has some of the best coloring in the ENTIRE industry, it is so freaking well written and just everything makes SENSE!!! Its about a peasant boy who is found by the kings men and brought to  the palace because he is one of the kings many lost bastards, there in the palace he becomes infatuated with the kings favorite young scholar, so its kind of a forbidden romance where they both scheme to overthrow the king but fall in love in the meantime!! It deals with so many heavy topics and it WILL have you tearing up, would love for this to be made into an anime! There are two versions, one with no smut and the other with smut, you chose whatever one you want :fan: 

𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐈 on Twitter: "Chronological reading order of King's Maker  (English): A Thread https://t.co/tNN677T236" / Twitter

Your eyes My words: This one is super short but my GOD the art yall im foaming at the mouth! The art is so good that it eats up everything else. The characters are so realistic and that adds to their charm and handsomeness, highly recommend cause of short king excellence hehe!!

4 week lovers: I was OBSESSEDDDDDD with this one for a long time, the art and smut are PHENOMENAL but it is still so funny and wholesome at the same time, in my opinion this bl has the most sensual R rated scenes ever because it literally makes sure every movement is drawn to perfection like you can just FEEL the pleasure of their scenes together!!!

Bongchon Bride: Another period drama, yall are missing out SO much in this genre, this manhwa is about a peasant/slave as well that is obsessively lusted after by his richer half brother(gross i know) but when that brother is away he is sold to a lowly farmer that is hidden away from the world due to trauma, there these two have an incredibly touching story where they try to make a life for themselves in this harsh world, SUPER DRAMATIC and had me scared for their safety multiple times!!!

Bongchon Bride - Official Comics | MantaBongchon Bride" Sticker for Sale by RebeccaART5 | Redbubble

Mr 100% Perfect: ANOTHER amazingly well drawn, well written bl with great smut who would have thought??? This one is about two guys who work at a cleaning company and their two very rich but traumatized boyfriends who are coincidentally step brothers lol. The character development in this one is great, you'll hate some of them in the beginning but by the end you'll be head over heels for them! This one is so good like please just look at the art, i feel like thats enough lol. 

The Pizza Delivery Man and The Gold Palace: This one has a special place in my heart cause of just how SWEET it is, its about a rich chaebol who has intense panic and anxiety attacks and because of that he can't really live his day to day life normally, he meets a pizza delivery guy and through him and his support they fall in love and deal with his issues!!! it is so realistic and kind and non judgmental, i just want yall to give this a shot cause of just how much care the author put into this <333333

Ler Pizza Delivery Guy and The Gold Palace yaoi manga online - LerYaoiTHE PIZZA DELIVERY MAN AND THE GOLD PALACE WALLPAPER | Pizza

My Way With You: This is by the same author as the one above, i recommend this one cause of how short it is but yall the QUALITYYYY! It is so well drawn and the writing is freaking sweet, they are SO fluffy yall, dont get it twisted tho the smut is still very present!

My Way with You - u-pi - Webtoons - Lezhin Comicsmimi 💦 on Twitter: "45. My Way with You #BL #firstlove #trauma  #HappyEnding #angst Creator: up-i https://t.co/TL1B4zQ632  https://t.co/KZF5X0JIho" / Twitter

Love so pure: If you know, then you know...... This one is super notorious for the size differences SDFGH, Super camp and fun, its about two couples, one a story about two college students and their wacky and kinky sexlives while the other is about a gangster and the friend of the other couple, who at the beginning is homophobic but by the end becomes gay obsessed, its just so funny and camp! 

Read Love So Pure | Tapas Web ComicsLOVE SO PURE 《 Season 2 》 💜... - Phoenix Translation Myanmar | FacebookLOVE SO PURE 《 Season 2 》 💜... - Phoenix Translation Myanmar | Facebook

Hate mate: I'm recommending this mainly cause of how MESSY it is, i don't want to spoil anything but just know that art is great and that this is probably the funniest of the bunch in this list, like it is just so well written that it actually pisses you off lol.

The painter behind the curtain: Another period BL,This one has to be one of the MOST underrated bls out there, when i tell you that this one gets at your heart strings i mean it, though the art may not catch up to the others on this list, its the combination of the amazing story telling and world building that it just FITS. Its about a poor artist whose art is being masqueraded as being made by someone else when its actually his, he is locked up and forced to work without credit but he is saved by a rich new money merchant who gives him everything he wants and the credit he deserves but due to his own past and personal agendas their relationship gets rocky. I highly reccomend it!!!!!

Wolf in the House/ Momentum / Incidentally Dyed By Spring's Love: Yes im putting all of these together because the artist behind them is a bit of a genius, ALLLL of them are great, extremely passionate and amazing art coupled with great story telling. Every single one of these manhwas just has the perfect aesthetic with some of the most sensual smut like!!! Wolf is about a Siberian werewolf who meets a Korean writer on his way north, it is so sweet and funny, the second couple is about a cop and his own Siberian werewolf, i dont wanna say more just please go read it!!! Momentum is an anthology about kink and relationships and the last BL is about a hotelier and his partner(the others are partially black and white with strong shadows while this one is Fully colored!)

Wolf in the House (Korean, Comic) – KOONBOOKSMomentum (Korean, Comic) – KOONBOOKSIncidentally Dyed By Spring's Love | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumpik

Fools / Love or hate: And lastly i wanna end this with what are probably both my simultaneous favorites and the most frustrating for me. FOOLS is perfection, it is so cozy and romantic and just is filled with so much charm. Its about college students who are in a guitar club together, one has just broken up with his long time boyfriend while the other is still heartbroken over his ex fling, its just done SO well.

Meanwhile Love or Hate is the complete opposite, its messy, wild and just so freaking frustrating, idk how these two are written by the same author like my god. Its a love triangle between a Japanese photographer and a famous actor with the central character being a writer who is the step brother of the actor and they have been hooking up for a while but that comes into conflict because he becomes the muse of the photographer so it just turns into MESS chile. I literally only recommend it cause of the jawdropping visuals, like for real this might have the best art of the bunch. 

fools manhwa | Tumblr | Manhwa, Manga covers, The foolLove or Hate - All-Ages Edition - Bakdam/Youngha - Webtoons - Lezhin Comics

In conclusion: I made a list for you guys filled with great Manhwas that all have great art and story telling, Most of these have smut that is expertly drawn and passionate but none of these books are super reliant on it, they can stand on their own! I also made sure to pick books that are not conservative with the TOP/BOTTOM thingie, every character here is their own person and the sexpositions are not super enforced, The height differenes arent that extreme(except for a few lol) like many tops are fem coded/extremely emotionally intelligent and short while many bottoms here are masc and domineering and tall, that isnt all of them but a good chunk are! And lastly i picked manhwas that don't have triggering material like SA, like none of these books have any of these couples hurting each other!! 

Is there a specific site to read these?

35 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

BL manhwas Part 1:

Inch resting will bookmark these when I get home :redface: the size difference on that one tho ooh my 

Is wolf in the house omegaverse :redface: 

23 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Did I lie tho :gaycat2:

spacer.png

This chubby evil is true definition of villain and emotional abuser :gaycat6:

King has mental issues. Leave him alone 😂 

15 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Is there a specific site to read these?

Mangago or bato or mangabuddy :coffee:

6 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Inch resting will bookmark these when I get home :redface: the size difference on that one tho ooh my 

Is wolf in the house omegaverse :redface: 

NOPE, its a "werewolf" but its actually that they turn into what is essentially huskies by morning or when the sun comes up!

Edited by Babymomo

1 minute ago, Babymomo said:

Reveal hidden contents

Mangago or bato or mangabuddy :coffee:

NOPE, its a "werewolf" but its actually that they turn into what is essentially huskies by morning or when the sun comes up!

Somehow omegaverse would have been easier to explain :bibliahh:

ffff can’t wait! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.