Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

19 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

This is what happens when you don't post them for free on Youtube. I have not watched any since Cherryphobic and the Ossan's Love franchise. :redface: It also seems like they don't do fanservice and anyway it is public information that the actors are straight.

Well this is where you get a sub to Viki and Gagaoolala :redface:

well Viki is free for the most part but the ad breaks might drive you insane :redface:

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Not them using the same story ok love from double mints in NLMG :redface:

that song from the montage is a bop :jonny6:

The Gay Employee Finale

DEATH to that saboteur boomer, his karma wasn't severe enough :biblio:

The ending kinda wasn't satisfying enough unlike Cherry Bottoms (ended with a lavish proposal) or Sementic Erotica (ended with lots of kisses and cuddles)

Oh well gonna miss them :heart2:

History5 EP12

On MUTE and skimming through just to see and appreciate the hot actors' visuals and that's it!

Cause the plot is ABHORRENT and will just make me hate everyone even more!

If you thought that saboteur boomer in TNE didn't get the karma he deserved, well this show's saboteur is a literal MURDEROUS jealous bottom who tried to KILL the second MC and the second ML (boss) KEPT him let alone wants to keep working with him? Lock him up instead, stupid! :psyduck:

6 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

History5 EP12

On MUTE and skimming through just to see and appreciate the hot actors' visuals and that's it!

Cause the plot is ABHORRENT and will just make me hate everyone even more!

If you thought that saboteur boomer in TNE didn't get the karma he deserved, well this show's saboteur is a literal MURDEROUS jealous bottom who tried to KILL the second MC and the second ML (boss) KEPT him let alone wants to keep working with him? Lock him up instead, stupid! :psyduck:

Not mute :bibliahh:

That guy in the bathroom massaging ppl and Alex enjoying it for a bit. And not him getting tipped for his services :bibliahh:

why do I feel like Army asking Alex if he understood him about bottoming was some thinly veiled reference to DBK :redface:

NLMG Ep 7 and 8

It really feels like an extended version of 3 Will Be Free with the beach resort subplot.

Did Wu and David get married or are they having an engagement party?

Maggie's random insertion is so... :redface:. Fortunately she isn't the 2nd Bam because that will be very irritating.

I like that the ChopperBen ship is finally saiing, but I found the transition kind of weird. I am also amused by the Bad Buddy-esque mouth covering and the two guys being in the same bathrom cubicle.

Gap The Series Ep10

So they followed My Inter School President and changed the opening theme song as well. :redface:

And the same engagement/marriage party by the beach plot like NLMG. :redface: Honestly, they are getting engaged/married too quickly.

The actors playing Nop and Kirk honestly would have been bottoms in a BL drama. :coffee2:

Sam's eldest sister makes a random appearance like Maggie in NLMG. 

And finally the boss character, the evil grandma, finally reappears.

Gap The Series is lucky enough to be the only prominent GL show right now (with two women as leads). I wonder how many of the people watching are straight men and straigt women.

hmmm where have i seen this before

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

hmmm where have i seen this before

This is the Thai series that I look forward to the most this year:lakitu: the plot will make me cry and despair, but I love everything I saw in the trailers last year and the promotion of the actors:penguin:

The New Employee finale  It was normal without more, for me it was a good bl but it passed without pain or glory, and ended without glory:coffee2:

also the protagonist uke deleting all his photos of the previous BLs tes of homophobic locked up:rip:

Edited by Nebur

4 minutes ago, Nebur said:

The New Employee finale  It was normal without more, for me it was a good bl but it passed without pain or glory, and ended without glory:coffee2:

also the protagonist uke deleting all his photos of the previous BLs tes of homophobic locked up:rip:

wait what huh

i jus went to his insta and saw no pics from TNE lol

never let me go ep 8 I adore palm mom, she's so authentic:gayliecat1: the most Palm is a perfect boyfriend the other is improving little by little I keep thinking that King Chimon needs a better partner, not here for two passive:swan:

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

wait what huh

si chama, using gays and fujoshi for fame and then bye, obviously everyone uses us, but at least keep the photo 

Edited by Nebur

2 minutes ago, Nebur said:

si chama, using gays and fujoshi for fame and then bye, obviously everyone uses us, but at least keep the photo 

i'm shocked dat it isn't da Hyuk but Ji Wong who already has 2 BL's under his name

17 minutes ago, Nebur said:

43 minutes ago, Nebur said:

This is the Thai series that I look forward to the most this year:lakitu: the plot will make me cry and despair, but I love everything I saw in the trailers last year and the promotion of the actors:penguin:

Same (at least before the Only Friends trailer appeared). I liked Haii's looks and cool demeanor in TharnType 2 (though a little wooden and boring) and I hope he will do well enough in this show to impress everyone.

51 minutes ago, Nebur said:

46 minutes ago, dabunique said:

wait what huh

43 minutes ago, Nebur said:

On his IG he literally a long ass multi page letter thanking everyone involved with TNE and the fans for loving TNE :psyduck:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoHRx2DvIS9/

And he still keeps reposting TNE chart stats and pics in his stories, he didn't just delete previous TNE posts he deleted EVERY project he did before (cause he signed with a new company or something like that)

Don't lump him with all the other gay4pay but secretly (or openly) homophobic BL actors!

well then dats good

chile i can't deal if it was tru

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

I noticed this, before he was posting stories about anything but since a few weeks the most of his stories are just reposts from his fans 

I hope the new agency is good for my man

Edited by northwest

Yes to both FlukeNew and FlukeThor. :wanda:

Sometimes I wonder whether the actors enjoy their dry humping sessions. :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.