Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

57 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Da way people wanna boycott MC because of da cheating while having 18 time BLammy winner Bible as their avi on social media ... i can't 

Get them!

• Replies 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

FirstKhao are not really that suitable for Only Friends

Best friends its time that we all realize that the issue here is and always has been KHAO

I will say what i have always been saying, BOREclipse.mp3 was the way it was because of him, and the fact that they are an official pair now is an attack on the mere CONCEPT of excellent television.

Im sorry they are probably real sweet to each other from everything i've seen but that pair just does not GIVE and we need to throw it in the trash, it has caused more harm to our viewing pleasures. Not to be a B but First is far too talented to be stuck in it cause i think he is legit the most talented actor of the bunch when it comes to the younger crop.

We need to be become of GOD again and return to our holy saints, we are in a drought and are in need of them

chase the sunset ☼☽ love the moon — words are not enough | danyok | not me:  episode 9✿ yesterday. today. and probably tomorrow ✿

fluke gawin | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumpikchase the sunset ☼☽ love the moon — words are not enough | danyok | not me:  episode 9

Edited by Babymomo

OUT with the old and IN with the new

This ALONE eats up everything In OnlyFans and all of their previous projects, see what happens when talented NATURAL visuals are given the spotlight they've been hungry for?? They don't miss! Neo and Mark have been my silent favs for a while now and im so excited for their part. Gonna skip everything that isn't them :WAP:

#only friends from happy off day

There needs to be a methodical, peer reviewed scientific study into why Nanon turned out the way he did :snowman:

How is ur partner a literal bull headed BULLY that almost beat ya ass yet u still turn out to look like THAT???? Such a scene stealer on BB but a complete FLOP in all other projects and real life, what a mess. The BB boys in general turning out to be the villains of the BL industry took me by immense surprise, a literal ableist bully and a regretful homophobe lets be serious for a minute.

charts discussion] Megatron OUT of iTunes #100 - Charts - ATRL | Reaction  face, Instagram funny videos, Memes funny faces

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

soon to be hit Boss and a Babe

sounds like an oxymoron to me lol

:deadbanana:

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Who is the worst GMMTV actor and why is it Joong?:redface: 

Not when his screen partner is literally DUNK :biblio:

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

Drake is kind of old school tbh but he was in Bad buddy, 2gether, mamagogo, and soon to be hit Boss and babe so its not like hes flopping 

He needs to find a new ship if he wants lead roles again... Chimon finally is given a lead role next year, there's still hope for Drake

I'm rewatching The MASTERPIECE and loving it again.....

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ugh he's never hotter than in this series

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

7 hours ago, dabunique said:

i stan Toptap lol

nah with Mike when he was replaced from his staring role i knew it was over for him

he is in no shows da premiered in da GMMTV event, jus like Drake

with Joss he is still one of da biggest "straight" stars they have

GMM is cutthroat :gaycat6:

5 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I think both are quite hot. :gaycat4:

I am not really into Drake's face, but his abs are so awesome. 

I saw a comment just now about Mike ChinnaRAT that is related to what you've said.

Now, for Joss, it's quite strange situation. He looks like an A-list star / hot commodity that I think could have a career as big as BrightWin or Newwie, who's starring in a lot of straight dramas in One31 I heard.

Joss needs to star w Namtan in a romcom series 

Individual Circumstances ep 1 and 2  
a haircut what makes the difference the TOP actor is beautiful but with his long hair that he had when he won the international mister, but here in the series he has short hair and his face changes and is super regular and X :coffee2:

As for the story, well, we're just getting to know maybe ep 4 and 5 are decisive for the story to catch on?:celestial5:

11 hours ago, reymiu said:

I'm rewatching The MASTERPIECE and loving it again.....

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ugh he's never hotter than in this series

Hide contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

aae28001d595b3317c8668788fa36bbdb87cc54b

Fourth: The four regulars over here who support BrightWin and 2Bros and why they deserve to be liked

Gemini: The other 75% who are OBWH who think we are crazy 

______

It has been nearly 11 months since I watched 2Bros and I really don't remember Bright's face being that airbrushed. :gaycat7:

Win's "Saraleo" and "If you promise to buy snacks, I will let you touch my boobs" will forever be iconic.:clap3:

I really should find the time to watch F4 Thailand for BrightWin and Fourth.

Edited by Genius1111

14 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Who is the worst GMMTV actor and why is it Joong?:redface: 
He RUINS a perfect ensemble cast in The WAP Effect

Also, I’m curious about why Fluke Pusit is like the 6th or 7th person to appear in the intro credits of WAP Effect while his character so far has been even more payolaed storywise than the female lead - who is getting EATEN UP by the vietnamese actress that plays Kat:coffee: (funnily enough she’s Nanon’s irl cousin)

@Genius1111 when u watch ep 6 there’s a scene where Thor is gonna gag you with his acting.:jonny6: He ended up being the best actor (still in GMMTV) that stared in   The Star in my mind /Sky in your heart bl:gaygacat7:

Yes I've finally watched Ep 6 and the raunchy scenes continue to wow me. I was really shocked at how open the grandfather was. :penguin:

Joong still doesn't have many lines in the show, so as is well. I really like his smile. It makes him look quite cute.

I didn't care for Fluke Pu$$yt in Enchante, but he is awesome over here. He's really the 2nd male lead. It's similar to Mek Jirakit in The Player. At times, Matt feels like the male lead and the 2nd most prominent character after Namtan, but he's the last of the main cast to appear in the credits. 

Gigie is so pretty. I would rate her as the 2nd prettiest, after Love Pattranite. I also won't mind MetawinxLove as a straight ship.

11 hours ago, 4Real said:

:deadbanana:

Not when his screen partner is literally DUNK :biblio:

This. Dunk is the one whom I will rank the lowest. The only thing that's good was his incestuously good chemistry with Mek Jirakit. 

I have heard that JoongDunk have worked hard to promote their ship so that's why they still figure prominently. Other than that, they are basically the inferior PondPhuwin. 

3e6182e6365adffd746c0b42398db85df32383e3

^Is this a new gif? I feel like using it in one of those messy threads in Celebria.

I will be honest, it looks like Neo is slightly uncomfortable and is bracing himself for that kiss on Mark. I kind of pity him. He's most certainly straight and probably thought he would be kissing hot girls as part of the job, but all he's getting are kisses on guys. 

The way he has successfully transitioned from the twink in the Dark Blue Kiss cameo to a twunk in the OnlyFans teaser. 

:clap3:

spacer.png

Neo is scared of flying, gets very uncomfortable on viking ships and roller coasters, needs help with brushing his teeth and is not able to bag the girl even after desperately trying.

Meanwhile Louis is training to be a pilot, is perfectly fine with thrill rides, helps in the brushing of teeth and is able to make a girl like him without trying.

Louis Thanawin is a top in real life. :clap3:

Now, Alex, and the way he acted in various situations, show that he (well, the sober version of him with a functional brain) actually has a solid grasp of even some more complex matters of consent. Per example, he's aware that it's wrong to continue the fwb arrangement with Kat even though she's fully into it, because the future-Alex is not the same as past-Alex despite being technically the same person. This is, in a way, more advanced that what we had in Not Me: White having sex with Sean while Sean believed he's Black. And yet, (from what I saw) this is rarely referred as consent breach or even a grey area by the viewers. Now, my point isn't to criticize Not Me (you know that I'm a big fan and there are plenty of nuances with every character), I wrote this because I believe Alex is written as someone who understands consent and therefore it would be weird/bad/illogical if he simply ignored that part of Jean's story. That's why I think he doesn't know the full story yet.

And then, a darker turn. From both of them looking like they're into it, to Jean changing expression and telling Alex to stop because she either: a) realized they forgot the condom or b) felt a sudden sharp pain/discomfort, or both. Or maybe there's an unrelated reason, BUT, the reason of her saying 'stop' is irrelevant, she had the right to it even without any reason. And the show actually addressed this in the previous episode when Jean chased that guy out with a baseball bat. 'I can change my mind whenever I want
'.

Consent can be withdrawn at any point for any reason or for no reason at all, and that's undisputable. What complicates this particular situation, is the fact that Alex was so wasted that he didn't even register Jean's 'stop' and in those two seconds he never changed his happy/high smile because his brain did not process what's happening at all. So I feel conflicted. While I don't see Alex as a villain because it's obvious he's had zero malintent toward Jean, and I'm 100% sure he'd stop if his brain heard her request, I also completely understand Jean's unwillingness to interact with him. Even though it wasn't on purpose, having your 'no' ignored in such a vulnerable state can leave lasting consequences, so Jean has every right to not accept any apology. While I liked this couple, now I'm more than fine if Jean ends up with someone else or without a romantic partner. But if she does end up with Alex, then, the writing better be really good, because this is a sensitive matter and nothing should be glossed over just so romance can 'win'. But yeah, knowing Jojo, no endgame is guaranteed, so let's see what happens!

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

aae28001d595b3317c8668788fa36bbdb87cc54b

Fourth: The four regulars over here who support BrightWin and 2Bros and why they deserve to be liked

Gemini: The other 75% who are OBWH who think we are crazy 

______

It has been nearly 11 months since I watched 2Bros and I really don't remember Bright's face being that airbrushed. :gaycat7:

Win's "Saraleo" and "If you promise to buy snacks, I will let you touch my boobs" will forever be iconic.:clap3:

I really should find the time to watch F4 Thailand for BrightWin and Fourth.

I watched 2-3 eps of F4 and gave up... They're not that interesting to me tbh

Win's next series w Baifern looks promising

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.