Boys Love | BLammy '24 nominations revealed! (Pg. 824)

JonginBey

Individual Circumstancese  ep 3 and 4 :gaycat6: These two stress me out, although I am understanding the story more, however, I need to see more:coffee2:

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

:psyduck:

Nawt the editors knowing their audience :bibliahh:

will be watching every ep diligently hehe :gaycat2:

Edited by Babymomo

So da news conference for BOC for tomorrow has been cancelled. 

da writer has backed out and now is goin to court 😂

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

So da news conference for BOC for tomorrow has been cancelled. 

da writer has backed out and now is goin to court 😂

I thought that the conference was not cancelled but that the writer backed out but they will be doing it with Build only:deadbanana4:

Episode 8 of MSP was just another serve. Too many moments to even list and we love the hour long length. The final scene with Gun and Tinn was super cute and emotional though. Tinn is just the perfect boyfriend.

spacer.png 

the beatles aesthetic  have the BL industry in a chokehold :clap3: 

13 hours ago, Nebur said:

History5 ep 10 the first couple is stressing me out and confess

history 5 is surprisingly enjoyable tbh :jonny5: i kind of cackled at the beginning tho since its so dramatic with the whole cold storage scene. like they left him in there and gave - fucks about him living :deadbanana4: the fact the director didnt even fire him :rip: 

30 minutes ago, Katamari said:

history 5 is surprisingly enjoyable tbh :jonny5: i kind of cackled at the beginning tho since its so dramatic with the whole cold storage scene. like they left him in there and gave - fucks about him living :deadbanana4: the fact the director didnt even fire him :rip: 

:heart2: if the truth is quite entertaining and better than 4 for miles

--------------

it was WTF.. you were going to literally kill him and they did nothing to him.. WTF:biblio:

The lightsabers on under the green light are cartoonishly large :dies:

Chap 24……it’s getting weird….

TBH that other guy on Boys Planet trying to kiss him was serving forced and uncomfortable

Unlike here where it's the opposite, organic and not scripted :'( 

Not him looking like he wants another one at the end :dies: 

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

TBH that other guy on Boys Planet trying to kiss him was serving forced and uncomfortable

Unlike here where it's the opposite, organic and not scripted :'( 

Not him looking like he wants another one at the end :dies: 

They deserve Couple of the Year for this year’s BLammys :giraffe:

my school president ep 8 :WAP::gaycat6::allears: The performances of these two are so natural, I adore them, God is like watching an innocent love story full of cliche but converted is something so beautiful and entertaining, this is PURE, LOYAL, PROTECTIVE, UNCONDITIONAL love mutual support:jonnycat: He's coming for Bad Buddy's wig if they don't snatch it already:jonny4:

I will knock you ep 10 The whole episode was very nice and everything, but that last minute... WTF? they do that to me and I leave you without tooth:biblio:

Edited by Nebur

So Build is OUT of Be On Cloud. They let him save face by saying he resigned:coffee:

Bible is free now. A 5 x BLAmmy winner with no partner. Perhaps the most in demand BL actor as we speak:clap3:

18 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

So Build is OUT of Be On Cloud. They let him save face by saying he resigned:coffee:

Bible is free now. A 5 x BLAmmy winner with no partner. Perhaps the most in demand BL actor as we speak:clap3:

Talent always wins, a collapse is incoming now that a worthy actor is being paired with him i fear

Atrl Sebs123 GIF - Atrl Sebs123 Ariel - Discover & Share GIFs

11 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Jesus :skull: "Lunch"

Fnh7D1iakAAXul_?format=jpg&name=large

King

I bet the song Chinzilla wins Heatwave with is You’ve Got My Bop

I’m not completely disgusted by the Cutie Pie franchise like some of y’all are but I’m definitely hate watching watching Cutie Pie2 because wtf is dis henny :bibliahh:. None of these couples feel realistic like every bit of it just screams obviously adapted from a novel (the novel makes more sense however) and it’s taking me out :deadbanana2:im expecting the end to be like the lovely writers where the author appears and reveal the series was just Wattpad fan fiction :deadbanana: it’s not even camp it’s just foolishness :dies:

sidenote: I can’t believe La Mame had nothing to do with this show because her trademarks are stamped throughout it

4 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Wasn’t expecting they would actually get rid of him given the shenanigans they seemed to be doing. It’s what she deserves though.:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.