Boys Love | BLammy Winners Announced (Starting Pg. 834)

JonginBey

30 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Not a greatest voice but he's serving visuals left and right :gaycat2:

He sounds like Kermit the Frog but still better than Phuwin and his annoying voice and song

KYtBoeg.gif

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

is he faq? 

Last time I checked on his sister's YT channel he was str8:thing:

He was talking about how he lost his v card with an older girl and his sister spilled how she liked to call Max (Nattapol) daddy:giraffe:

94da7d8350b45b95fc0b7ca8afa6db54a8319788

0d22f2d4b5d426c513acea835e72970def6200f3

Edited by DanyelP23

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

I hate his smug face but he's really out there living his best life huh :toofunny2: @JonginBey

IYLZIZR.gif

I hate it here! He needs to go home to his man NOW.

spacer.png

5 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

yeah the last two episodes were flop, the way the doctor had to get beaten up by his father to let him accept their relationship was very unrealistic, it was 2022 and they were in their 30s :rip: besides that i still enjoyed the show

Right and the fact the father eventually warmed up to it so suddenly like :rip: not to mention he left his man out of the loop :deadbanana2:

electric chairs were needed 

Never Let Me Go EP7

Palm's mom be like "what in the homosexuality is happening here? :biblio:"

Yet another episode of me constantly pausing and staring at Pond's immaculate square face

Ben is kinda growing on me, he's cute in some angles (and when he's far away from Nueng)

These two keep flirting just F*** already :biblionny:

Just realized just Part 1/4 of this episode is already the same length as most K-BL episodes I hate it here :dies: 

"I'll never find someone for me in life uwu" Sis stfu!

Yas manifest those wishes

Not this annoying overplayed theme song again :skull: 

EWWW I'd never ask my kids if they did the deed TF? Advice? Ma'am calm tf down

Pond's back muscles :bloo:

Not Nueng being "the happiest" while mommy is in a coma :skull:

Again, too much flirting not enough f***ing!

Ahh finally!

Welp fun time's over, should've had sex on the beach while you had the chance :cm: 

On 1/24/2023 at 11:44 AM, dabunique said:

Ladies what do we think?

im a proud Stan as I have both my Kings represented

2021 BLammy winner for best actor and lead of da most anticipated BL of 2023, Mix Sahaphap 

as well as King of da Pinoy BL’s and da show dat started da Pinoy revolution and future Hall of Fame Class of 2023, Kokoy de Santos 

this list just so wrong in so many levels... first of all, Addicted being nowhere in this list and not even an honorable mention is just CRIMINAL! also the non-mention of Taiwanese and Japanese BLs is just appalling.

ATOTS being here is kinda a reach. BB, KP and MSP being here too are absolute stretches. like those are too recent to have shaped the industry. I would have replaced BB with Addicted, KP with Trapped and MSP with Cherry Magic.

History5 EP9

Literally attempted murder, I would SUE! :biblio:

God this show is so dumb I can't believe this is the same series as History2 :rip:

Watching it in 2X speed now, these hot actors deserved better what a waste!

The New Employee EP6

"Do you wanna go see my cat?" Sir what about your peacock? :WAP:

Not them acting like school kids :dies: Ahh that honeymoon phase

Jong Chan has such big hands and feet :lakitu:

Just like NLMG, fun time's over and next week will be full of angst :'( 

30 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

The New Employee EP6

"Do you wanna go see my cat?" Sir what about your peacock? :WAP:

Not them acting like school kids :dies: Ahh that honeymoon phase

Jong Chan has such big hands and feet :lakitu:

Just like NLMG, fun time's over and next week will be full of angst :'( 

I was like - ofc he wanna see your puss in close up and full glory :fan:

I just know those hating, crusty rats are plotting behind the scenes and had something to do with Seung Hyun not getting the position :redface: Hopefully wherever this is going doesn’t interfere with his and Jong Chan’s relationship.

55 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I just know those hating, crusty rats are plotting behind the scenes and had something to do with Seung Hyun not getting the position :redface: Hopefully wherever this is going doesn’t interfere with his and Jong Chan’s relationship.

The bigger the star the bigger the target :cm: 

Why does Fourth look like he went through a growth spurt between Ep. 6 and 7? :skull: He looks slightly more mature.

Okay Main Dancer Gemini! :jonnycat:

Ugh, TinnGun is just too cute.

Edited by JonginBey

The New Employee EP6 :allears: 
it was a nice episode, however it was very cheesy, I like cheesy but in them it looks a little weird:fan: 
however I liked it even though I cloy

History5 ep 9  this ep was very exciting, even though it was light both couples started running and fast:duca::heart:

6 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Yup this is what I think. I haven’t gotten to da part where he gets denied his position in da webtoon 

Ew so trifling but there’s plenty of woman with his interests he can get with. Liu is right and deserves better  :dies: 

this episode lowkey was giving QAF (us) :dies:

wtf at the end tho :gaycat7:

Spoiler

Straight puppy play feels weird to see :deadbanana4:

#closeminded #ignorantandproud

Nat’s butt in 609 ep 10

KYtBoeg.gif

29 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Ew so trifling but there’s plenty of woman with his interests he can get with. Liu is right and deserves better  :dies: 

this episode lowkey was giving QAF (us) :dies:

wtf at the end tho :gaycat7:

Hide contents

Straight puppy play feels weird to see :deadbanana4:

#closeminded #ignorantandproud

I like that The WAP Effect is paying homage to Queet As Folk (the 2000-2004 US version, I am assuming you're referring to that) + it is educational, open-minded inclusive. I feel that Jojo has put a hell lot more effort into TWE than NLMG (which seems sloppy at times.)

The only two thing that I don't really like are

1. The storyline with Guy Sivakorn's character. His character seems deranged and is so triggered that he needs to order a hit on Kat.

2. The fact that some characters already know X is going to happen and yet they don't do anything to stop themselves.

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I like that The WAP Effect is paying homage to Queet As Folk (the 2000-2004 US version, I am assuming you're referring to that) + it is educational, open-minded inclusive. I feel that Jojo has put a hell lot more effort into TWE than NLMG (which seems sloppy at times.)

The only two thing that I don't really like are

1. The storyline with Guy Sivakorn's character. His character seems deranged and is so triggered that he needs to order a hit on Kat.

2. The fact that some characters already know X is going to happen and yet they don't do anything to stop themselves.

Of course I’m talking about the first us adaptation and yes I’ve noticed too but I think he’s more passionate about TWE and it def shows :clap3: 

KYtBoeg.gif

But yes they are working ms jojo to the bone 

33 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Of course I’m talking about the first us adaptation and yes I’ve noticed too but I think he’s more passionate about TWE and it def shows :clap3: 

KYtBoeg.gif

But yes they are working ms jojo to the bone 

TWE is probably his personal pet project where he feels it is his duty to showcase sexuality and diversity. NLMG is just another project to earn money.

I have not watched the original UK version and the new US version of QAF but hopefully I will find the time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.