Boys Love | BLammy '24 nominations revealed! (Pg. 824)

JonginBey

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

The disrespect towards Neo, the basketball player. :rip: Guys like Neo (and Jimmy) are portraying a nice kind of top in their respective shows, balancing masculinity and tenderness. :bird:

Most of all, the utter disrepect to Louis Thanawin :redface:, who will soon be able to be a fly a plane and be a pilot. That makes him more of a top than his other "top" colleagues.

ma'am i was already picturing da slippers barebackin Louis

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 vers tops! :clap3:

It is amazing that the most intriguing BL ship of 2023 is the one that is not even hinted in the teaser trailer.

Hopefully A Boss And A Babe features a few cute FlukeThor moments, even if they are not endgame.

They need to rewrite Only Friends and put those 2 guys there.

A shame that Mark was not featured as part of the badminton couple in MSP but I guess they used him as a consultant on the set.

Edited by Genius1111

8 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

2 vers tops! :clap3:

It is amazing that the most intriguing BL ship of 2023 is the one that is not even hinted in the teaser trailer.

Hopefully A Boss And A Babe features a few cute FlukeThor moments, even if they are not endgame.

They need to rewrite Only Friends and put those 2 guys there.

A shame that Mark was not featured as part of the badminton couple in MSP but I guess they used him as a consultant on the set.

i was thinkin da same, u have a former top 5 world player in badminton and all they did was serve lol

i love how da OhmNanon fandom is tryin to claim GeminiFourth as their kids and i'm like have ur "faves" even hung out with dem, do they praise dem like my EarthMix?

Edited by dabunique

FnP599vaYAIhx-L?format=jpg&name=mediumFnP5-VfaMAEd7KZ?format=jpg&name=large

E is Pirapat and M is Sahaphap

Baby is Fourth and of course da horoscope sign is Gemini

30 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i love how da OhmNanon fandom is tryin to claim GeminiFourth as their kids and i'm like have ur "faves" even hung out with dem, do they praise dem like my EarthMix?

This. Bad Bully stans really annoyed me lately. Especially with their delusional take and opinion on Ohm’s scandal. The way they tried to defend him. I just can’t

29 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

This. Bad Bully stans really annoyed me lately. Especially with their delusional take and opinion on Ohm’s scandal. The way they tried to defend him. I just can’t

and what they don't understand is dat their ship is dead

there r no future shows for dem and both as it seems r trash individuals

what's not clickin gurlies? 

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

faf2cfdad8960fbc9a8a38b230e7699140b53378

036894a4dccda05a16b3ce978f6b8760021bb149

51f8cd31a539a22f5bf09638377cc41d0790f0c9

76d8e6a6af8e3c716078e916399abe3608b384cd

These future BLAmmy winners:coffee:

Eye Candy - Kwon Hyuk

Best Main Character - Woo Seung Hyun (Moon Ji Yong)

Best Couple - Moon Ji Yong & Jong Chan (Woo Seung Hyun & Kwon Hyuk)

3 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

These future BLAmmy winners:coffee:

Eye Candy - Kwon Hyuk

Best Main Character - Woo Seung Hyun (Moon Ji Yong)

Best Couple - Moon Ji Yong & Jong Chan (Woo Seung Hyun & Kwon Hyuk)

there is gonna be angst coming up i jus kno it :dancehall:

I forgot if anybody else was watching My Tooth Your Love?

It just came and went :rip: And the second couple's ending had no closure like what happened to them

48 minutes ago, dabunique said:

there is gonna be angst coming up i jus kno it :dancehall:

Hope they won’t serve a Plus and Minus ep10 and 11.:lakitu:

26 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

It just came and went :rip: And the second couple's ending had no closure like what happened to them

I don’t know if I should watch it but one of the couples are literally kissing in front of fans :swan: and doing fanservice hardcore. I feel like I get enough from the short fanservice clips I see on twt. Apparently there’s not a kiss until like ep 8 or 9?!

3 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Hope they won’t serve a Plus and Minus ep10 and 11.:lakitu:

I don’t know if I should watch it but one of the couples are literally kissing in front of fans :swan: and doing fanservice hardcore. I feel like I get enough from the short fanservice clips I see on twt. Apparently there’s not a kiss until like ep 8 or 9?!

LOL plus and minus was a new one tho

da main breaks up to prevent his father in law from serving his son an ultimatum lol

12 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Neo did not serve more TOP than Khaottung. He was barely a top but that’s only because he was paired with Louis, even the inanimate objects in The Miracle of Teddy Bear would have served top in a pairing with Louis.

Besides the more obvious Best Actor nom (where he was snubbed), he also deserved a Best Eye Candy nom for serving tw!nk excellence:jonny6:

———————-

Y’all better get into The Warp Effect. Fluke Pusit and Thor are serving the hottest making out scenes in da’ history of GMMTV:swan:

Not the dom slipper daddy having his way with Louis :bibliahh: 

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

Loved that one. It got weird and unrealistic at the end tho. 2nd couple was a flop sure but the main and 3rd couple saved it :clap3:

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

ma'am i was already picturing da slippers barebackin Louis

:deadbanana2:

Now Why is he serving more visuals in drag than he ever has??? :bibliahh:

He is legit serving girl next door, blessings to his makeup artist cause idk how they made this mug WERK

His smile is shining, the wig is SITTING, the blush is looking natural and his dress is hugging him in all the right places, never seen a miracle work like this my god :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

Just now, Babymomo said:

Now Why is he serving more visuals in drag than he ever has??? :bibliahh:

He is legit serving girl next door, blessings to his makeup artist cause idk how they made this mug WERK

His smile is shining, the wig is SITTING, the blush is looking natural and his dress is hugging him in all the right places, never seen a miracle work like this my god :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

This highkey makes me want a series that stars someone trans or is serving high fem, even more than pp and cooearth :swan:

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

Loved that one. It got weird and unrealistic at the end tho. 2nd couple was a flop sure but the main and 3rd couple saved it :clap3:

yeah the last two episodes were flop, the way the doctor had to get beaten up by his father to let him accept their relationship was very unrealistic, it was 2022 and they were in their 30s :rip: besides that i still enjoyed the show

Not a greatest voice but he's serving visuals left and right :gaycat2:

8 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Mek is SO MESSY:hoetenks:

I live for his twitter now that he's out of GMMTV

is he faq? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.