Boys Love | BLammy '24 nominations revealed! (Pg. 824)

JonginBey

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading some of the comments about the 2nd book and ....

the first version of chapter 4 was really problematic and i'm glad the author listened to backlash and revised it. i've just used google translate for the next chapters but i'm pretty sure she went with the amnesiac route and i'm sorry but this is one of the tropes i hate the most (also khun sam gets shaved for the surgery and i honestly can't imagine freen with a bald/shaved/short hair lmao)

Yeah, I almost threw up in my mouth when they have that gross banter about Sam wanting Kirk's 'water' and mentioned things like "little Kirk running around". I would have prefered Mon to dump Sam inconsiderate dumb ass if that chapter wasn't revised 

She just shared Chapter 6 in English, and that chapter broke me a lot. Just imagining Khun Sam trying to act brave and tough it out yet failed and cried alone was heartbreaking.

Yeah the amnesia route isn't my fave trope either, not many stories do them justice and frankly most resolution isn't realistic. I am assuming she has some type of astrocytoma and those gets removed yet affected her memory. Just the thought that Mon has to yet again fight for her love is tiring and heartbreaking. But I guess that's real life too, people still need to fight for their love. It's never really a happily ever after without efforts and no problem, for most real life romances.

12 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

DBK won Best Intro when we had the first Best Series Rate. That opening sequence is iconic.

Ma'am

watch Miss Topher lose it reacting to da intro

FnKoSsFaAAEfNP9?format=jpg&name=900x900

where is Mark tho

1 minute ago, DanyelP23 said:

FnKwNLKaEAA4JQ3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The g*****:hoetenks:

what is this mess and who holds news conferences on a Saturday

BOC tryin to fix this lol and lookin so bad

So Build sleeps with da writer and while doin pillow talk she spills all da beans on a new show which he then pitches it to BOC and they snatch it and itw asn't until this week when she realized what he did

but where did da abuse come from?

jedi.png

Mark serving LGBT ally in The WAP Effect with his character Jedi owning a bar and having a gays night every weekend:clap3:

1 minute ago, DanyelP23 said:

jedi.png

Mark serving LGBT ally in The WAP Effect with his character Jedi owning a bar and having a gays night every weekend:clap3:

a smart business man if i ever seen one

9c42c2b28da6aee9d15c63d0487a403e10b04bd4

27 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

CUNTsuke.gif

Deserved a BLAmmy Best Actor nom (and Best Character win)

19 minutes ago, dabunique said:

FkOKDLEUoAEbayH?format=jpg&name=large

FkOKDcZUEAAMQ2u?format=jpg&name=large

Eye Candy award is already reserved for him:jonnycat:

Do u think we will get a Kieta season 2, there is so much material left

Idk about a Kieta second season. But if My Beautiful Man got one, theoretically KH is successful enough to get one too.

@Genius1111 get into ep7 of The Wap Effect. 

The intro to this episode:WAP:

Fluke Pu$$yT is once again serving leading performance in a supporting role. Love da' way Jojo payolas Army with storylines.:gaycat3:

In the preview for ep8 I feel like the man on whose chest Army is laying on is either Alex (that would make for a plot twist if they actually **** but that doesn't make sense since Alex is str8 and can't orgasm anyway at the moment) -we see that Joe is furious with him, or maybe even Jedi - he's giving me bicurious vibes

18 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Speechless :deadbanana4:

this is a huge mess. 

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

So Build sleeps with da writer and while doin pillow talk she spills all da beans on a new show which he then pitches it to BOC and they snatch it and itw asn't until this week when she realized what he did

but where did da abuse come from?

I'm not gonna defend anyone but this whole story is disgusting mess. Miss Poi admitted that he slept with her in exchange for the role and future promotions, plus there's other male actors that spill the tea about her being abusive and that she demanded sex from them on some occasions :deadbanana: Plus, Build ex girlfriend make a statement that he never physically abused her and all these stories are fake :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

FkOKDLEUoAEbayH?format=jpg&name=large

FkOKDcZUEAAMQ2u?format=jpg&name=large

A MAN!!! Drop dead gorgeous :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

I'm not gonna defend anyone but this whole story is disgusting mess. Miss Poi admitted that he slept with her in exchange for the role and future promotions, plus there's other male actors that spill the tea about her being abusive and that she demanded sex from them on some occasions :deadbanana: Plus, Build ex girlfriend make a statement that he never physically abused her and all these stories are fake :deadbanana:

Ma'am is Poi da one who tried to seduce an underage BarCode?

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Ma'am is Poi da one who tried to seduce an underage BarCode?

I don't wanna speculate but it seems that was her :gaycat6::dancehall2:

da way its da breeders who r being messy LOL

Update...

Finished Andy, Lauren or Peng? Don't think anybody's watching it but y'all the drama is out of control in this one and lots of cute guys and lots of macking. 

All caught up in Warp Effect. Super cute I'm really enjoying that one, but like I hate that the friend had to have that puppy fetish cause he was cute to me and now I can't :deadbanana:

Like halfway through Remember Me, feel like the show isn't going where I thought it would, not sure if that's good or bad yet. Name is my favorite character and I wish he had a better storyline. Kinda over the acne guy's plot, he needs to just come out to Golf already.

Starting My School President last night, I tried to start this a bit ago and wasn't feeling it, but it was doing what needs to be done now that I revisited it, super cute.

1 minute ago, Gottasadae said:

I don't wanna speculate but it seems that was her :gaycat6::dancehall2:

gurl ... i'm sorry BOC, its time to shut down and clean house

Miles slayin Fashion Week, where r Apo & Bible anyways?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.