Boys Love | BLammy Awards (April 20th)!

JonginBey

11 hours ago, Katamari said:

the catfish plotline :skull: the fact she took him back :redface:

lol at sound and win fighting all of the time but still always sit next to each other :dies: 

They had been chatting for  a while and they did connect on an emotional level to some extent, so I don't blame her. I had been quite intrigued by the dance routine in the older opening credits shown in the first 6 episodes, and I enjoyed their dance. The song itself is rather meh.

SoundWin are the far more interesting ship to me, since TinnGun are near the finish line. SatangWinny are also a very cute ship together. Satang looks a lot better than in his previous shows.

5 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

His 2021-2022 run of IPYTM -> Bad Buddy -> MSP -> The WAP Effect has been flawless so far.:gaygacat4:

I wonder how high he can make into the BL King rate (assuming a cute debut for him)

Top 10 this year, methinks.

So far, all his shows have been 8.0 and higher on MDL, but Cooking Crush may break that duck.

4 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

The lesbean GP is saying YES to GAP!:clap3:

Rivaling BL numbers on Youtube:gaycat1:

Rebecca/Mon :clap3:She is the prettiest Thai female celeb, of all the shows that I have watched.

I really hope that we can a separate GL category for this year. Gap vs 23.5 vs The WAP Effect vs whatever shows that will premier soon.

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

The lesbean GP is saying YES to GAP!:clap3:

Rivaling BL numbers on Youtube:gaycat1:

Thank you Becky :clap3:

8 hours ago, dabunique said:

so before making it big in BL’s, Mark Pakin was a champion badminton player for Thailand. Multiple titles and top 5 ranking in both mixed and men’s doubles 

I am quite excited for this athletic and sporty NeoMark ship. Maybe in 2024 they will be in a sports-themed show (straight or BL).

FnCsg3XaAAArKVi?format=png&name=large

Translation in english in SPOILER. Also trigger warning it shows bruises on a person. 

FnD1UNYWYAA94nO?format=jpg&name=900x900

FnD1UNYXEAAbHkL?format=jpg&name=900x900

FnD1UNeWIAE6rCT?format=jpg&name=small

FnD1UNbWAAE37q-?format=jpg&name=small

45 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Aparently Build *allegedly* beat up / physically abused his (I assume now ex-) girlfriend:deadvision:

31 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Translation in english in SPOILER. Also trigger warning it shows bruises on a person. 

Hide contents

if this is true it is already the second thing revealed that Build is a garbage human being. F

Kinda need them in a new BL after not really getting their flowers like they should've last year

ezgif-5-5f06484736.gif

47 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Reveal hidden contents

:biblio: Disgusting

The worst of all is that nothing will happen to him, his stans are defending him and his next BL will be a success 

It’s up to BOC now, and they don’t care 

2 hours ago, northwest said:

:biblio: Disgusting

The worst of all is that nothing will happen to him, his stans are defending him and his next BL will be a success 

aae28001d595b3317c8668788fa36bbdb87cc54b

Assuming the allegations are true..

Fourth: Most people

Gemini: The die-hard Build Jakapan stans on MDL (I felt really uncomfortable reading all their messages on MDL.)

(This is a very useful gif, by the way.)

____

#BuildJakapanPutthaIsOverParty

#BuildJakapanPutthaShouldReallyBeCancelled

Edited by Genius1111

I just noticed that at 0:57 of the intro of 2gether, there's a person behind wearing a face mask. It's really strange to see someone doing that in a show filmed before the pandemic started.

Best GMM opening theme song: 2gether/Sill 2gether, alongside MSP Ep1-6's opening

Best GMM opening instrumental: Dark Blue Kiss, followed by 3 Will Be Free and The Player (basically all the Tay Tawan shows)

Edited by Genius1111

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Hide contents

Press 1 if you love me, 2 if you don't. :rip: Anyway, hopefully BOC will do something useful now.

Speaking of messes, Miss @Mix r u ready …

Fm_62oHacAEN4jL?format=jpg&name=large

let’s go season 2 will start filming soon. Aki has been replaced with big dick bottom TeeJay Marquez. Filming will be done in the Philippines and Thailand 

6 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I feel somewhat bad for BOC. They are a small company with 1 hit and lots of crap to deal with. 

Maybe it’ll teach dem to actually do proper background checks on future employees 😂

30 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I feel somewhat bad for BOC. They are a small company with 1 hit and lots of crap to deal with. 

Also, Build confirmed himself that he was sleeping with the writer of KP for the role of Pete :deadbanana: Yay what a mess :deadbanana:BOC better fire him and put him away from Bible and future projects :gaycat6:

45 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I just noticed that at 0:57 of the intro of 2gether, there's a person behind wearing a face mask. It's really strange to see someone doing that in a show filmed before the pandemic started.

Best GMM opening theme song: 2gether/Sill 2gether, alongside MSP Ep1-6's opening

Best GMM opening instrumental: Dark Blue Kiss, followed by 3 Will Be Free and The Player (basically all the Tay Tawan shows)

The piano of DBK is ICONIC

I quite like the intro of PS I Hate You

Fish Upon The Sky's theme song (sung by Louis) is super cute

https://youtu.be/JF5NkIy9vfc

Re 2gether: BrightWin serves visual but DrakeFrank has so much better chemistry !

I hope the victim is okay and in a better place but my god why are bl actors so messy, glad so far that none of these morons are my favs

This is also a little upsetting cause it strengthened some of the more annoying bl stan twitter ppl. Like i agreed with them way before about Builds messiness but so many of them are so self righteous and ANNOYING and were mostly mad at build before any of this cause of him and bibles popularity. Now that their earlier behavior has been confirmed i fear they are gonna be even more insufferable and go in on actors that aren't even close to as bad as build and will use this idiot as an example of anyone they dislike from now on.

Little Monsters react using gifs - Gaga Thoughts - Gaga Daily

11 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Hopefully this means that bible is freed and is paired with someone on his level

Atrl GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

21 minutes ago, reymiu said:

The piano of DBK is ICONIC

I quite like the intro of PS I Hate You

Fish Upon The Sky's theme song (sung by Louis) is super cute

https://youtu.be/JF5NkIy9vfc

Re 2gether: BrightWin serves visual but DrakeFrank has so much better chemistry !

DrakeFrank appear as the 2nd couple in the intro but I feel that it should have been MikeToptap. (Honestly Mike is like the 3rd prominent actor in this show.) I mean, DrakeFrank's relationship was only finalized in the sequel. Though this might be due to the fact that DrakeFrank were already an established ship.

Now that I have rewatched the intro, I feel that Mike looked even better than Bright at certain times, but none of the girls in the show go gaga over him. :redface:

27 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

DrakeFrank appear as the 2nd couple in the intro but I feel that it should have been MikeToptap. (Honestly Mike is like the 3rd prominent actor in this show.) I mean, DrakeFrank's relationship was only finalized in the sequel. Though this might be due to the fact that DrakeFrank were already an established ship.

Now that I have rewatched the intro, I feel that Mike looked even better than Bright at certain times, but none of the girls in the show go gaga over him. :redface:

MikeToptap is cutie and they def have enough fans... Shame on GMM for not giving them a chance to lead a serie

But no... Bright > Mike in terms of visual

I'm trying to watch cutie pie ep 2 of the second season.. and I have to stop. I made an effort over human watching the first episode last week but this is already so cheesy and cringe that I can't stand it:biblio:, I just fast-forward to the parts of the 3rd couple:coffee2:

Edited by Nebur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.